Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Marriage Is Fraud!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Marriage Is Fraud!!! (812 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Asking for Tithe is Fraud: Pastor(Dr) Abel Damina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 11:54am On Jul 16, 2018
If you’ve read my post on: understanding Adam and Eve, then you should overstand that marriage in the bible refers to the marriage or joining together or union of the Spirit and Soul.

The two are to become one Mind within the body.

Marriage as we understand it today is a legal contract (involving the State and Church) between a man and woman. With the man selling his Labour in exchange for ownership of his wife and children. Marriage is now about diamond rings and weddings which have nothing to do with the biblical context of marriage.

If Christ is our role model and wasn’t married in the way we understand marriage, why do Christians and people in general push marriage?

Christ came to show us how to unite the Soul and Spirit so we can become One with God. Hence, My father and I are one, meaning my Soul and Spirit are one (with the Spirit being the Godhead)

Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Which means Fornication has nothing to do with sex before marriage. Fornication is a fruit of the Soul. Hence, fornicating with idols: Religion, Pastors, Foreign Gods., etc..Fornicating with the things of this World
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
GodSon34:
If you’ve read my post on: understanding Adam and Eve, then you should overstand that marriage in the bible refers to the marriage or joining together or union of the Spirit and Soul.

The two are to become one flesh.

Marriage as we understand it today is a legal contract (involving the State and Church) between a man and woman. With the man selling his Labour in exchange for ownership of his wife and children. Marriage is now about diamond rings and weddings which have nothing to do with the biblical context of marriage.

If Christ is our role model and wasn’t married in the way we understand marriage, why do Christians and people in general push marriage?

Christ came to show us how to unite the Soul and Spirit so we can become One with God. Hence, My father and I are one, meaning my Soul and Spirit are one (with the Spirit being the Godhead)

John 2:1-11
Matthew 25:1-46
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Did you read my post on Adam and Eve?
Perhaps you are mistaken by my meaning, the Most High instructed us to be fruitful and multiply. So obviously we can procreate and have a partner..
But marriage in its original meaning is the union of the bride/Man/Woman/Soul/Eve with the bridegroom/Spirit/Consciousness/Adam. Our Souls union with its source/creator: The Most High
ophy:

John 2:1-11
Matthew 25:1-46

1 Like

Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by PROPHETmichael: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
GodSon34:

The two are to become one within the body.

If marriage is "fraud", then why did Jesus partake in the "fraud" in Cana? Also, not only did attend, he performed a miracle there by turning water into wine thereby showing he endorsed the "fraud".

Your stupidity knows no boundary.

Spits on the thread tongue and walk away >>>>>
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by IndustryEight: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Something really striking here sir, I really love this.... I also see this whole marriage thing as the Uniting of the Physical man with his sentient self. The left brain AKA reptilian mental psyche, also shows the male power of logic calculation, ration and reasoning. Versus the right brain, seen as the female part of ourselves in charge of creativity, love, emotions. And spirituality. Yin and yang. I do not support marriage to say the least. This religious dogma and tenet established to control humans is a freaking nightmare!. Bless your spirit broda.
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by IndustryEight: 1:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

If marriage is "fraud", then why did Jesus partake in the "fraud" in Cana? Also, not only did attend, he performed a miracle there by turning water into wine thereby showing he endorsed the "fraud".

You've made your point and your input is well appreciated, must you go around insulting the OP because your perspectives do not align? If you cannot recognize the importance of respecting people's perspectives, then your maturity still needs some maturity.
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
That’s the problem with some Christians no reasonable, sensible discussion or argument with scripture, just insult! You are a joke to me! You are blinded by darkness thinking you’ve seen the Light. You ain’t fooling me or the Most High. You read my posts and heap insults w/o backing it up with anything useful. Waste of space (waste man. Stop going around insulting people that don’t subscribe to Christianity or Jesus. You are a baby in your understanding. Stay away from my threads as my overstanding has far surpassed yours.
PROPHETmichael:

Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yes brother! It’s essentially the same thing. The left brain represents the soul (logic, intellect, ego,etc). Right brain represents the Spirit (creativity, empathy, etc).
IndustryEight:
Something really striking here sir, I really love this.... I also see this whole marriage thing as the Uniting of the Physical man with his sentient self. The left brain AKA reptilian mental psyche, also shows the male power of logic calculation, ration and reasoning. Versus the right brain, seen as the female part of ourselves in charge of creativity, love, emotions. And spirituality. Yin and yang. I do not support marriage to say the least. This religious dogma and tenet established to control humans is a freaking nightmare!. Bless your spirit broda.
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by GodSon34(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thanks bro! The beauty about truth is that it’s not a Christian or Muslim or Reglious thing it’s a spiritual thing. It applies to all regardless of race or religion. Stay bless!
IndustryEight:

You've made your point and your input is well appreciated, must you go around insulting the OP because your perspectives do not align? If you cannot recognize the importance of respecting people's perspectives, then your maturity still needs some maturity.
Re: Marriage Is Fraud!!! by IndustryEight: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
GodSon34:
Thanks bro! The beauty about truth is that it’s not a Christian or Muslim or Reglious thing it’s a spiritual thing. It applies to all regardless of race or religion. Stay bless!

You are welcome bro!
You should also know truth is relative.
May your wisdom increase exponentially.

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Edo High Chief Shocks Millions Of Nigerians As He Confesses On Why Witches / Why Do So Many 'Born-Again, Spirit-Filled' Women Show Off Cleavage In Church? / Coronavirus: MFM Interim Arrangement For Services In Lagos And Ogun States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.