Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka (21426 Views)

2027: I Have Character, I Won’t Run Against Tinubu — Wike / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Ekiti Election: 'FG Moves N18bn Cash Through Akure Airport' - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Broken record
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by jaxxy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Can't people do their jobs with out mockery of other parties involved especially when u know u also have criminals in ur camp
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Oshokopuzzy wey dey do neymar challenge is forming hard man grin grin

Bitcch, your arse has been demystified. Crying on camera like a whipped child.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Acidosis:
Nothing is going to happen to Fayose, Lere Olayinka, etc.

A fight against Fayose at this point will give him some sympathy especially from core Ekiti indigenes, not Internet trolls.

Buhari still needs Ekiti votes come 2019.

You guys should stop raising your hopes mindlessly. FFK has done and said more than Fayose and he's right there in his home chilling with his twins.

Meanwhile, "Kuje and Kirikiri prison officers are still waiting to admit corrupt politicians"

Nigerians just love to waste their time on irrelevant expectations, putting too much hope on a man who spent 3 months on Life Support in Germany. Expecting him to come perform some Chinese stunts is a total waste of time, he needs to pour those energy on himself at this point in time.

A lot of people have axes to grind with fayose for 2014. The electorate can easily be turned against him if his thievery is well packaged. Where did the Paris club money that could have paid the salaries go?
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Acidosis(m): 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
lostluggage:
My Only worry is the the Partisan nature of a supposed neutral EFCC.
Forget this election, Nigeria is doomed
With Zero hope of getting better!

That toothpick organisation did more than that on Saraki and Dino's issues. They're merely flexing muscles on Twitter.

Ordinary yahoo boys, they can barely curb
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
oyb:

A lot of people have axes to grind with fayose for 2014. The electorate can easily be turned against him if his thievery is well packaged. Where did the Paris club money that could have paid the salaries go?

I'll like to know too, I'm sure the court will provide a valid verdict
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by 21savages: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
PARRI IS OVER
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by blackpanda: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:
I respect you more Fayose

You stand for what you believe in

what he believes in is corruption, theft and being disrespectful to elders
This led to pdp's trashing in ekiti
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Kingosytex(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
why should fayose run away?
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oshokomale

Erujeje ti ba Buhari ninu je grin

Irunmole to da Buhari lamu

The only man that government required the presence of 30,000 police officers, and all APC governors to shutdown.

The nightmare of the APC.

Irunmole to je jollof rice.

All these appellation on Fayose alone, I like his courage though he has is own shortcoming.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by flames01: 2:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Balet:
He can't even run away if he chose to.
Lere, you wouldn't go unpunished.

What will you accuse Mere of self?

Believe me, some people just deserve to be shut dead on the street. They are nothing other than enemies of this country. Their loyalty is not to Nigeria, but to their political, ethnic and religion inclination.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by els0nm0rali(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:

See this one o? And what does he believe in?
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Samevic(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Thats good, let thy hand be clean...
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by skallion7(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
blackpanda:

what he believes in is corruption, theft and being disrespectful to elders This led to pdp's trashing in ekiti
And fayemi is better. lol
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Indomixx: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
ejimatic:
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.
Mugu
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by felibrain: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
AkpaMgbor:
But wait o, even if fayose's candidate won fayose will still step down abi? And that also means that his immunity will be void abi? So whichever way he would still have stepped down..so what's the commotion all about?
Exactly my thoughts. I don't know why they are making a big deal out of nothing.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by potoX: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Oshokomale

Erujeje ti ba Buhari ninu je grin

Irunmole to da Buhari lamu

The only man that government required the presence of 30,000 police officers, and all APC governors to shutdown.

The nightmare of the APC

Irunmole to je jollof rice.

APC that humbled the clown
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by ejimatic: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Indomixx:
Mugu
At least Ekiti is back to the national party and the stage is set for 2019. No country is perfect .Each has its challenged but Ekiti has joined the southwest voice politically. Those with insight understand the underlying message .
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by arsenal33: 3:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:

He believes in what nah?
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by tete7000(m): 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
potoX:
What the pomo cutting loser should know is that he is being closely watched by the security agents and hence cannot flee to anywhere

So if he decides to travel as a sitting governor, they can stop him? All the cases they brought against him while a governor, how many has been successfully entertained by the court? Fayose enjoys immunity as a governor and he remains untouchable until he leaves power.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by oyeb15: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
He wont run away but disappear.

He scaled government house fence during his impeachment jxt for citing one Amour Tank @d gate.

Since Yaya Bello standby for Ekiti, Fayose had gone underground with his craze.

EFCC should in a matter of urgency join Fayose convoy. Follow him wherever he goes. He must explain how he spent our money.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by modupe2: 3:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Prophet of doom

dignity33:
Sorry to say this to those that rigged Fayemi to Ekiti people because I see him not assending to that governor seat or even if he does will not last there.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Organs(m): 3:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
sarrki:

Hold your respect until he does what he say, we all know he is more mouth than action.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
You people will die because of politicians useless youths.

Those useless youths shouting PDP and APC, fayose and fayemi have you seen their kids insulting themselves or even voted for their parents?

I pity una, God punish all the useless youths in this country that refused to come together and say no to all this old and useless politicians

I gave up a long time ago on most Nigerian youths.

The average Nigerian politician is after himself and doesn't care about the masses.

You cited a very valid example, have we seen the kids to politicians insult themselves?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by wolexy14(m): 4:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
tete7000:

So if he decides to travel as a sitting governor, they can stop him? All the cases they brought against him while a governor, how many has been successfully entertained by the court? Fayose enjoys immunity as a governor and he remains untouchable until he leaves power.
oga e no even get passport to travel cos it has been seized since unless he go travel via bus .
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by tallestman79(m): 4:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
dignity33:
Sorry to say this to those that rigged Fayemi to Ekiti people because I see him not assending to that governor seat or even if he does will not last there.
Amen......
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by potoX: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
3millionia:
nothing will happen to Fayose abeg nobody holy Pass
something will happen to him so long as Buhari is alive and well
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by Biggson: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
This party called APC is seriously a joke. Its very unfortunate because I believe till now millions of patriotic Nigerians are still struggling to understand how we got here in this country. So efcc have openly become a tool to intimidate and punish opposition Nigerians who do not share in the unfruitful ideas of this APC government.

See effc posting a threat to a governor because he simply did not share in animalistic, devilish ideas.

Jesus please come fast.
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by badesco(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Somebody like Governor Fayose will not run to anywhere and nothing will happen. Is efcc the court?
Re: Fayose Won’t Run Away From Nigeria, Not Afraid Of EFCC - Lere Olayinka by GoldHorse(m): 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
.... but he will soon go for medical check up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Probe Of Kwara By-election ‘abuse Of Power’ — APC / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests / Enough Of The Excuses, Resign If You Cannot Perform – Tinubu Fires At Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.