Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

"You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe (654 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Apologise For Insulting Gov Yahaya Bello, APC Tells Sen Abaribe / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by Metrixnews: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
A Senatorial aspirant for the 2019 Abia South senatorial district election, Mr. Chinedu Onyeizu has described the three terms of Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe in the senate as a wasted years.

He added that Abaribe represents octogenarians in Nigerian Politics who had offered the best they can and must make way for the younger generation to take over.

Onyeizu made his stand public in Aba, the commercial hub of Abia State on Saturday, during his formal declaration for the Senatorial race.

The senatorial aspirant who is running on the platform of the All Progressive Congress stated that the time is ripe for Nigerian youths to rise to the occasion to occupy political offices in order to transform the Country.

He pointed out that the "not too young to run" bill that was signed into law a couple weeks ago By President Mohammadu Buhari has given the youths an ample opportunity to aspire for political offices of their choice.

He said, “For me if you are a youth, you are a stakeholder in this Country. If you are young and competent you are suppose to run for political offices because I believe we have the capacity to transform Nigeria.

“I’m using this opportunity to challenge every young Nigerian not only in Abia State but across Nigeria to wake up from their slumber.

“I believe that the youths has the capacity to offer what the old generation can no longer offer this Country.

“However I do not ask for a revolution, I’m only asking the youths to start requesting for a change from the direction we have been going. It is a clear statement of purpose we are asking for a social contract between the older generation and the younger generation let them start considering us as capable hands in handling the affairs of this country”.

“I think the senator representing us in the Senate has done his best. I believe one cannot offer what he does not have, he remains in the space of representatives we call the octogenarians, they are old and analog, but we are offering a fresh set of ideas on how to transform the senatorial district.

“We are looking at transformation in the farming industry and transformation in powering the young Nigerians that lives in this part of the Country”.

Onyeizu however said that he would work with the elders, women and every other stakeholder in the senatorial zone.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/you-have-wasted-three-terms-in-the-senate-engr-onyeizu-blasts-sen-abaribe/

Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by Chizuru01(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
Engr. Don't waste your time, money and strength. No body can remove Abaribe there. Not even APGA talk less of APC.

. Aba is a tough city and we need a tough and fearless senator. Abaribe fits in.

4 Likes

Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by eyeview: 1:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Son, i admire your courage but you chose to embark on the wrong war.
Enyinnaya Abaribe is a strong man politically.
I had my respect for abaribe in 1999 when he was deputy to Orji Uzor Kalu. The duo fell out almost on the first day. Ouk had the state house of assembly in his pocket. They were his puppets, but all the times he sent in a request for abaribe's impeachment, the house will be thrown into a free for all fights. They were ready to do anything but not impeach abaribe.
Ouk just gave up the idea.

Its okay son to aspire for the senate, but its hysterical to say that his time in the Senate has been a waste, the most vibrant senator in the NA

1 Like

Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by Fuckyoumod: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Lol.... See this one wan waste money for nothing.

Abaribe that made a surety for IPOB and Nnamdi kalu...and bought the heart of everybody in Abia state for doing that.

A man taking on Buhari fearlessly.

You can't remove him now, wrong timing!

Try next time.

1 Like

Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by BiafraIShere(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chizuru01:
Engr. Don't waste your time, money and strength. No body can remove Abaribe there. Not even APGA talk less of APC.

. Aba is a tough city and we need a tough and fearless senator. Abaribe fits in.
Men are talking and this small boy is talking too. Abaribe is certainly among the first 3 best senators at the senate today, and you can never be as vocal, enlightened, courageous and bold as Abaribe, so stop wasting your time and money. The same Abaribe that has been taking bullets and blows for Igbos and even challenging the terrorist eyeball-to-eyeball is the same person you are trying to disparage abi?? You better not say that in the streets of Aba before umu Aba go deal with you seriously. Except Abaribe is going for Abia state governorship post then you can have a chance otherwise go and sleep. Abaribe we know, Abaribe we want!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by NASTYNASOSO: 2:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chizuru01:

HMMMMMMM

BUT ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING?
Re: "You Have Wasted Three Terms In The Senate", Engr. Onyeizu Blasts Sen. Abaribe by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 3:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just imagine the comments of our future leader who subtly discouraging the right political move of another eventful youth. Tomorrow you blame Buhari, OBJ, Atiku etc for making mockery of youths. It is not a crime to fail. Even though Abaribe is perfect, so long he posses the virtues of mortal, he stand to be challenged.
To the young aspirant, more grace my brother. Nothing is impossible in politics, it is all about strategy, alliance and network.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Ekweremadu And His Increasing Anti-buhari Rants / HURRAY! Your Nigerian Passport Will Now Be Valid For 10 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.