Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others (15835 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / 2023 Election: PDP, LP, APC In Fresh Tirade, Lawyer Seeks Sanctions / Nobody Can Force Me Out Of Nigeria – Peter Obi Fires Back At Fani-kayode, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by JosEast(m): 7:10am On Nov 02, 2018
A lawyer has asked a Federal High Court in Abuja to hold Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, Femi Fani-Kayode and others to account for the disappearance of the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu.

The lawyer, Isaiah Agidi Ayugu, wants the court to order the investigation and prosecution of the individuals over the escape of Kanu from Nigeria.

The lawyer also accused other individuals like Kanu’s lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, and his siblings Emmanuel Kanu, Uchechi Kanu, and sureties, Tochukwu Uchendu, Emmanuel Shallow Ben.

He said the individuals alleged that Kanu was killed by soldiers on September 14, 2017, but Kanu appeared in Israel from where he surfaced to make a broadcast.

The suit filed by his lawyer, Oghenovo Otemu, claimed that the outlawed IPOB was stockpiling arm to truncate the 2019 general election.

No date has been fixed for hearing.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/biafra-lawyer-seeks-prosecution-of-sen-abaribe-fani-kayode-others.html

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by richidinho(m): 7:14am On Nov 02, 2018
Stewp!d lawyer

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by femmoy(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2018
lol

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Phygo(m): 7:22am On Nov 02, 2018
Zoo

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Ibcrown(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2018
One day bush meat go catch the hunter

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by davodyguy: 7:23am On Nov 02, 2018
Deal with Abaribe first

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by lordopsy2018(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2018
watching and reading
Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by princemillla(m): 7:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Kanu news again

Check below pls
Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 02, 2018
Lawyer wey hunger dey wire

34 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by seunmsg(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
I still don't understand why Abaribe is not in detention. He swore under oath to produce Nnamdi Kanu at all times in court till the prosecution is over and the court granted him bail on the strength of that promise. Now that we know Kanu is alive and hiding in Israel, Abaribe should either produce him or be sentenced to lengthy jail term.

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by victorazyvictor(m): 7:25am On Nov 02, 2018
grin hungry lawyer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Sholaco: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
Good

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by kanubiafra: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
useless man of all the problems in nigeria its ipob that worries them most

28 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
All those who stood in as sureties for Nnamdi Kanu should be brought before the courts to face the full wrath of the law.

You can't vouch for a criminal and go scot-free. They should either produce Kanu before the court or face jail time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by spartan50(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
What did this lawyer smoke self..

20 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by jeffizy(m): 7:26am On Nov 02, 2018
A great distraction. Kanu is like a big distraction for the east coast.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Okpueze1(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2018
Charge and bail lawyer looking for a cheap fame. Hunger is really bad.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Corrinthians(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2018
richidinho:
Stewp!d lawyer
Today Jonathan, tomorrow Atiku, day after pdp, next day biafra or death.

Aren't you the most confused human alive? wink

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by yanabasee(m): 7:27am On Nov 02, 2018
This factional Igbos are working for Buhari...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by henry5050: 7:28am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
I still don't understand why Abaribe is not in detention.
. Lol, your frustration has just started.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Onlinealaba(m): 7:29am On Nov 02, 2018
This matter don grow wing, am not in the best position to comment on this

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option.
Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by authehighness: 7:30am On Nov 02, 2018
nigerian govt,have seen where kanu is,they should go and get me,shikina

11 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by NaijaMutant(f): 7:35am On Nov 02, 2018
grin
Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by zeromeridian: 7:38am On Nov 02, 2018
Ok
Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by technicallyrich(m): 7:39am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
I still don't understand why Abaribe is not in detention. He swore under oath to produce Nnamdi Kanu at all times in court till the prosecution is over and the court granted him bail on the strength of that promise. Now that we know Kanu is alive and hiding in Israel, Abaribe should either produce him or be sentenced to lengthy jail term.
boy,i will like to buy land in no mans land lagos,i will need your help.
Its been a long time i read top ten shitt from that northern yoruba christian guy tosyn2much,hope he is ok.
Any time there is a skullarship in nairaland please mention me,i am in ogun state and most times i cant access the internet.
Thievnybu is my god and political role model.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by DabuIIIT: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:

You haff spoken well,oya clap for yourself

grin grin

Lzaa immhotep shalomc onyeoga pointzerom

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by Galaticos444: 7:46am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
Sen.Abaribe will produce Kanu dsame day Buhari produces his waec certificate

23 Likes

Re: Biafra: Lawyer Seeks Prosecution Of Sen Abaribe, Fani-kayode, Others by sapoyoro(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2018
seunmsg:
very dumb assertion...so the Senator asked soldiers to invade Kanu's home?

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burial Programme For The Air Force Officers Who Died Fighting Boko Haram. / Fire Guts ECOWAS Secretariat In Abuja / 2023: PDP Governors Meet In Port-Harcourt Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.