Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies (31229 Views)

Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
are the Management of Juve related to Okorocha
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Emmagggg: 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ronaldo the great... Welcome to Italy... I love too much.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by frankIzuchukwu(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
grin
Ronaldo is good, no doubt. But this hype is just too much!
Btw
Someone please help me with 5k to add up and pay rent. 2086188351 UBA
l

lazy Nigeria youth go and work!
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by blackboy2star(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ego or Biz wise... oronu nah

Nbote:
I'm sure he asked for it during d negotiations as part of d deal knowing d size of his ego...
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Idrismusty97(m): 4:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ronaldo Dîck is even bigger than Messi sad
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by monaPhilz: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:
l

lazy Nigeria youth go and work!
it's not what you think. It's to add up. If I have, I won't be asking.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Ijaya123: 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Maket: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
They bought him to make money from him.

They should go ahead and do whatever they wish.

The statue should also have his erected man power.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by chrisifeanyi: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
grin

Ronaldo is good, no doubt.
But this hype is just too much!

Btw

NOAH MONDAY ENEMONA CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT. JUST SENT SOMETHING
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by opeyemicollins(m): 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
grin

Btw

'

i would have help your situations but you insulted ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Atikusadvocate: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
grin

Btw

I almost send you 50k untill I read your writeup. If you watch football and don’t realize that this guy is a god, them you don’t deserve my money. Post here that Christino Ronaldo is your lord and God in bold and I will send you the money.

2 Likes

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Cyriloha(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
Ronaldo and show off can never be separated

He who the caps fit make ihm wear am
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by DonPikko: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Desdola:
Ronaldo's move is not just for the footballing aspect to Juve. They also brought him for business reasons because he is a brand. The deal will be a win-win for them. Trust Ronaldo to deliver on the pitch as well
thr is nothing he as to deliver here, juventus have been winning serie a for about 4 years running or so
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Giddymoney:
Ronaldo and show off can never be separated
If Messi don't leave barca I will never respect him, he can't even perform for his country talkless of another club, he knows and he is scared.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by TheInsignia: 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

I almost send you 50k untill I read your writeup. If you watch football and don’t realize that this guy is a god, them you don’t deserve my money. Post here that Christino Ronaldo is your lord and God in bold and I will send you the money.

Please extend this challenge to me na.

Or should I make the post in advance?
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by seunfape(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Very ugly guy

1 Like

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by monaPhilz: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

Ronaldo is a god of football, and Atikus will win
Oya gimme the money cool
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by princeemmma(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rastamann:
The beginning of his end!
your end? undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by monaPhilz: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Atikusadvocate:

*RONALDO IS FOOTBALL god*
Atikusadvocate:

[b]
*RONALDO IS FOOTBALL god*[/b]
Atikusadvocate:

*RONALDO IS FOOTBALL god*
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by princeemmma(m): 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by wakililipupuru: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
See mumu
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by monaPhilz: 4:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
opeyemicollins:
'

i would have help your situations but you insulted ronaldo.
LOL bro. It's no insult.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by coluka: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
It's all about making money, juve will sell so much Ronaldo merchandise that the money they used to buy him will be like peanuts compared to what they make from selling his merchandise

1 Like

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by delzbaba(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
is his jawline melting into his neck ? he is starting to look plastic and weird
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7421465_juventusplantoerectcristianoronaldostatuessofanscantakeselfieslailasnews2_jpeg3f9ac8477cc90e88317aa8872dda067a
NO,its just the camera angle of that shot, that has formed your tainted opinion about a celebrated individual,so clean your eyes
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by rhonard(m): 4:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rastamann:
The beginning of his end!
is it your end

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Clearly the greatest,not some one-club demi god.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by opeyemicollins(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
LOL
bro. It's no insult.

just playing
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Shezkid: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
monaPhilz:
grin

Btw

KKKKKKKKKK
10k sent
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by monaPhilz: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
opeyemicollins:

just playing
grin
opeyemicollins:

just playing
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by BaddaMan: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup / I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.