Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies (31230 Views)

Football Fans Can You Guess These Players? / Fans Scramble For Selfies With Ousmane Dembele At AFCON 2019 / Photos Of Russians Begging Super Eagles Players For Selfies And Autographs Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by chiboy1116: 6:50am On Jul 17, 2018
ADEMOLA144:
is his jawline melting into his neck ? he is starting to look plastic and weird
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7421465_juventusplantoerectcristianoronaldostatuessofanscantakeselfieslailasnews2_jpeg3f9ac8477cc90e88317aa8872dda067a
lol...he's no longer a kid . Age is catching up with him now . He don try . See the body as e fit .
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by goldman777: 7:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Ronaldo earned the nickname "el fenomeno" in the serie A. He also won a ballon d' or and world footballer of the year at Inter.
He was voted in serie A player of the decade in 2008 ahead of kaka and others. He definitely didn't flop.
World footballer @ barcelona moved to inter as world footballer of the year and floped was injured until japan 2002 worldcup where he re emerged as a shadow of himself i suspect that you are part of d indomie generation reading about ronaldo online im not talking c.ronaldo im talking about the real ronaldo i followed his career a right from psv eindovien in d Netherlands to inter.i started watching my first worldcup in 1978 mind you so im not going to waste my mb arguing with you.football is better experienced than read online
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Evangkatsoulis: 7:59am On Jul 17, 2018
goldman777:

World footballer @ barcelona moved to inter as world footballer of the year and floped was injured until japan 2002 worldcup where he re emerged as a shadow of himself i suspect that you are part of d indomie generation reading about ronaldo online im not talking c.ronaldo im talking about the real ronaldo i followed his career a right from psv eindovien in d Netherlands to inter.i started watching my first worldcup in 1978 mind you so im not going to waste my mb arguing with you.football is better experienced than read online

Lol@flopped. He flopped and he scored 59 goals in just 98 matches for Inter milan?
Do you know the meaning of flop?

He was at inter when he won his second world footballer of the year award in 1997.
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by goldman777: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
Evangkatsoulis:

Lol@flopped. He flopped and he scored 59 goals in just 98 matches for Inter milan?
Do you know the meaning of flop?

He was at inter when he won his second world footballer of the year award in 1997.
Stop browsing nonsense statistics online dats y i told u football is better is experienced harry cane is d highest goal scorer in this years edition of worldcup super indomie generations of ur type will read it online in d nearest future and say harry cane was the best player in this worldcup but you who was fortunate enough to watch it will just laff it off then just like im laffing now
Re: Juventus Plan To Erect Cristiano Ronaldo Statues So Fans Can Take Selfies by Evangkatsoulis: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2018
goldman777:

Stop browsing nonsense statistics online dats y i told u football is better is experienced harry cane is d highest goal scorer in this years edition of worldcup super indomie generations of ur type will read it online in d nearest future and say harry cane was the best player in this worldcup but you who was fortunate enough to watch it will just laff it off then just like im laffing now

Dude, he was not a flop.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup / I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.