Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) (1021 Views)

I Need You Guys To Put Me Through Of These Car I Can Buy / Read Why & How My Car Almost Got Seized By Customs Because Of These Car Sellers / Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) by autojosh: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
The nation, Croatia, known officially the Republic of Croatia, is a country at the crossroads of Central and Southeast Europe, on the Adriatic Sea.

Croatia has an area of 56,594 square kilometers and a population of 4.28 million.

Croatia is currently in the spotlight on account of the performance of the national football team at the recently conclude World Cup. The country lost to France at the final of the 2018 Russia World cup final.

On 25 June, 1991, Croatia declared independence from Yugoslavia. In other words, Croatia is such a young nation that so many common things that we know today are older than Croatia.

For instance, so many car brands that we know today pre-existed the nation called Croatia.

Autojosh.com presents “10 Cars That Are Older Than Croatia.

Toyota Camry

Production: 1982–present

Honda Civic

Production: 1972–present

Honda Accord

Production: 1976–present

Toyota Land Cruiser

Production: 1951–present

Toyota Land Cruiser Prado

Production: 1984–present

Hyundai Sonata

Production: 1985–present

Nissan Pathfinder

Production: 1986–present

Mercedes-Benz-S-Class

Production: 1972 – present

Mercedes-Benz G-Class (SUV)

Production: 1979–present

Jeep Wrangler

Production: 1986–present

Is there any one we missed ? Tell us in the comment section.

And don’t forget to like, rate and share.

https://autojosh.com/these-cars-are-older-than-croatia-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Ishilove
Marpol
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) by autojosh: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) by CarsGuideNG: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
: undecided
Re: These Car Brands Are Older Than Croatia (photos) by aaidel(m): 4:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
isn't that an optima you tagged as sonata?

(1) (Reply)

10 Tricks To Save Fuel When Driving An Automatic Car / Chinese Truck Maker, Foton To Establish Assembly Plant In Cross River / Wood Trim For 07 Corrola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.