Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Boko Haram VS Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Boko Haram VS Islam (523 Views)

Why Is Pork Haram? / Birds Seen Doing Tawaf (Circumambulation) At Deserted Masjid Al Haram / Why Playing Dice Game Is Haram In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram VS Islam by NASTYNASOSO: 3:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believes once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims its clear to see that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against it

Please Note that Boko Haram Are Terrorists,
They Do not Practice any Religion

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by muhammed50(m): 4:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by HajimeSaito(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:
BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….If any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believes once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong and tyranny....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims its clear to see that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against it

Please Note that Boko Haram Are Terrorists,
They Do not Practice any Religion

Punishment for leaving Islam:

Quran (4:89)

But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."

Sexual Slavery in Islam:

Narrated Anas: ".....The prophet of Allah had their warriors killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives...."

Sahih Bukhari 5:59:512

Aggressiveness towards non muslims (especially Christians and Jews):

Quran (9:73) - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

Quran (66:9) - O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.

Quran (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Quran (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fight against them. How perverse are they!

As for indecency of Boko Haram, maybe they were following a certain special example....

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by NASTYNASOSO: 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
HajimeSaito:

But if they turn back (from Islam), take (hold) of them and kill them wherever you find them, and take neither Auliya' (protectors or friends) nor helpers from them."

Sexual Slavery in Islam:

Narrated Anas: ".....The prophet of Allah had their warriors killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives...."

Quran (9:73) - O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination

Quran (66:9) - O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end.

Quran (8:55) - Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve

Quran (9:30) - And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah... Allah (Himself) fight against them. How perverse are they!

As for indecency of Boko Haram, maybe they were following a certain special example....

Narrated Qatada:
Anas bin Malik said, "The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in a round, during the day and night and they were eleven in number." I asked Anas, "Had the Prophet the strength for it?" Anas replied, "We used to say that the Prophet was given the strength of thirty (men)." And Sa'id said on the authority of Qatada that Anas had told him about nine wives only (not eleven). (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 268)

Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet used to have sex with all his wives in one night and he had nine wives at that time. (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 5, Number 282; see also parallel hadiths in Vol. 7, Book 62, Numbers 6 and 142)

HMMMMMMM

BETTER STICK TO THE TOPIC OF DISCUSSION
ISLAM IS TOO BIG FOR YOU AND YOUR SCREWED THOIGHTS
Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by realmindz: 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Sexual Slavery in Islam:

Narrated Qatada:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Deuteronomy 13
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of a coin. You will never see anything wrong with your own side.
One will only see the absurdity of the two sides when out of religion completely. Both are ridiculously insane. Then you will ask the question, who stuck the gum to my eyes?

My heart goes out to the lowly black race who are divided and fight themselves for the gods of their slave masters.. Isn't it funny that the jews and Arabs you fight for despises you and have no regard for you? Oh what a shame... Rly shameful.

I know you will reply to defend the illusions of your religion but never mind for what else is the role of a slave to his master

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by OfficialAPCNig: 1:39am On Jul 17, 2018
realmindz:

Deuteronomy 13
If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.

Christianity and Islam are two sides of a coin. You will never see anything wrong with your own side.
One will only see the absurdity of the two sides when out of religion completely. Both are ridiculously insane. Then you will ask the question, who stuck the gum to my eyes?

My heart goes out to the lowly black race who are divided and fight themselves for the gods of their slave masters.. Isn't it funny that the jews and Arabs you fight for despises you and have no regard for you? Oh what a shame... Rly shameful.

I know you will reply to defend the illusions of your religion but never mind for what else is the role of a slave to his master
They have rushed to quote Old Testament but will never quote Jesus.

The basis of Christianity is New Testament. The old testament served a purpose and it ended with the death of Christ. Romans 10:4

I am waiting for the first terrorist that will quote me.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by realmindz: 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

The basis of Christianity is New Testament. The old testament served a purpose and it ended with the death of Christ. Romans 10:4

Like I said, never mind responding because as expected you will do everything to come up with a response to defend the absurdity of your beliefs... Same way the Muslims will defend theirs...Do well and protect the books of your slave masters

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Fundamentalist: 8:19am On Jul 22, 2018
We have a new bokoharam member in the house beware of him his name is abuheekmat . Beware of him , the thing don enter yoruba land

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Kaytixy: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:
We have a new bokoharam member in the house beware of him his name is abuheekmat . Beware of him , the thing don enter yoruba land
please brother stop that lie about the brother. he is not a book haram member.
Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Fundamentalist: 8:28am On Jul 22, 2018
Kaytixy:
please brother stop that lie about the brother. he is not a book haram member.

Since his is your brother , you are definitely the same shocked . Please beware of this one too . they are birds of same feather

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Kaytixy: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2018
Fundamentalist:

Since his is your brother , you are definitely the same shocked . Please beware of this one too . they are birds of same feather
you better fear Allah and stop this dirty lie of yours. it will do you no good
may Allah forgive you.
Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Fundamentalist: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2018
Kaytixy:
you better fear Allah and stop this dirty lie of yours. it will do you no good
may Allah forgive you.

Bokoharam brothers
Re: Boko Haram VS Islam by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:40am On Aug 07, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Here is your terrorist!

I am here to terrorize your lies with the truth!

The People from the old testament were not Christians. Why does God need a new syllabus of Salvation for the new testament and why does he have to cancel his old testament?

So you guys are now ashamed of the old testament because it exposes a lot but you freely quote (tithe, prophecy about Jesus, etc) from it
when it pleases you.

SUNDAY SCHOOL MEMORY VERSES

Matthew 10:34 King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Luke 12:51-53:

Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.

Luke 22:36
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Things I Personally Like In Islam / Say No To Evil In This Year!! / Who Is Unbeliever And How Can They Be Treated According To Quran?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.