Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory (60136 Views)

Herdsmen And Their Cows Chased Out Of Ekiti By Amotekun (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Storm Bukuru, Plateau (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Moreoffaith:

I still wonder why people like you still exist, 50# condom would have prevented an animal like you.

The people of Ekiti all went out on Saturday to vote for the candidate of their choice, you are busy on here voting and announcing Eleka as the winner.

when the real result was out u all started shouting the election was rigged.

Have u all forgotten the result of election conducted between 2015 and now??

Think with your brain and not with your anus.
Oh sorry.... I quoted a wrong person. Next time ehn, don't be rude bro....no matter what. Attacks on people most times tells the kind of homes they came from and how they were brought up. We don't fight in my family and funny enough, I do not see any thing wrong with what I said. I am not responsible for problems and miserable life so pls be gentle with me. I don't know Eleka or Fayemi so not point fighting cos of them as it adds no value to my life and moreover, you will never see their kids fighting with people on social media - you won't even see them posting anything related to elections on their social media accounts. So, I'm NOT going to reply you again no matter what you say. If you like curse me, this is the only reply you will get from me. Good night and sweet dream
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by anigold(m): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So the desert of Sokoto has such massive green vegetation? Yorubas, I salute!
the video was actually shot in California... grin grin grin grin
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
anigold:
raping and killing galore. Except fayemi does not reversed the law..
I pray he does not oooo
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by EnaibeSam: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
Welcome to the new Ekiti
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Moreoffaith(m): 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Oh sorry.... I quoted a wrong person. Next time ehn, don't be rude bro....no matter what. Attacks on people most times tells the kind of homes they came from and how they were brought up. We don't fight in my family and funny enough, I do not see any thing wrong with what I said. I am not responsible for problems and miserable life so pls be gentle with me. I don't know Eleka or Fayemi so not point fighting cos of them as it adds no value to my life and moreover, you will never see their kids fighting with people on social media - you won't even see them posting anything related to elections on their social media accounts. So, I'm NOT going to reply you again no matter what you say. If you like curse me, this is the only reply you will get from me. Good night and sweet dream

Next time you stay on your lane and keep away from my mention..

Fayemi kids will never post anything related to election but you did??

Next time you write whatever opinion you have in thread and leave hen.

Good night to you too.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Xtfield(m): 9:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Only the gullible will believe this. So many false stories being spread just to cause panic and disaffection. I was in Ondo State over the weekend planning to come in this evening. About mid day, one of my staff called me that it was being broadcast on whatsapp that there was a riot along the route that I will follow into Ado Ekiti Fortunately I know a young man who operates a shop around the area mentioned. When I called him, he laughed at the information. According to him, he was in his shop and people were going about their businesses without let or hindrance. That's just one example of the fake news making the round about Ekiti. Unfortunately most of these stories are made up and spread by non Ekitis who want Ekiti to boil knowing fully well that they will not be affected by any crisis in Ekiti State.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Ikpewe: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Grafixnuel:
Let me bless MY soul AND THAT OF MY FAMILY that will be slain soon ... tongue by IPOB FO.OLS[/s] Terrorists
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by nattyGENT: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Since everything is propaganda, snall time Ekiti will start crying for help in the hands of Fulani herdsmen
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
Despite the tough time the country is going through.... Despite the fact that blood is being shed everyday, even that of innocent babies, people still have the heart to rejoice over loss of other people's lives and properties. Rather than join hands to put a stop to these occurrences, putting aside tribal or religious differences, we come here to insult one another in the name of supporting some old heartless beings who don't even care whether we live or die so far they get their pockets filled with our hard-earned money. As long as we keep attaching sentiments to things, Nigeria will not move forward. If we the youths keep being like this, I don't see a way out for Nigeria; I only see more bloodshed and agony.
Please, let's leave aside our differences and begin to see one another as fellow human beings.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by bennynaza(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

So, Issac's brother is still the Governor, why is the law not enforced?

Enforce with what? Did u not hear that even his personal police security was withdrawn
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by hush15: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
RealPhoenix:
You can complain all you want, nobody will listen or act. Leave Ekiti for APC and Fayemi, whatever they do is OK at least they already paid all Ekiti citizens.

Well, as usual, hate for Fayose still got people blind to the bigger picture or problem...
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
As for the post, there's no point in what brother Isaac is saying. His brother is still the governor as far as Ekiti is concerned and he's expected to act as one for the next 3 months. He should be sanctioned if he fails to do so. Simple logic
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2018
This might not be true but surely the anti grazing law will definitely be scrapped to show appreciation.

Ekiti just messed up by electing APC not FAYEMI. Their saving grace will be that Buhari does not win next year else Ekiti will regret the day they brought APC into power.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by nokingasgod: 12:09am On Jul 17, 2018
Show me your brother and i'd tell you who you are!
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Trexnemesis(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2018
Idontbilivit
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Caseless: 12:38am On Jul 17, 2018
Firefire:
Welcome to the herdsmen in Ekiti. You are now at home.
loser!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by emmangrace: 2:39am On Jul 17, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Isaac, the younger brother of Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose, has shared a video of herdsmen allegedly moving their cattle on the streets of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital. According to him, the herdsmen are moving freely in the state now because Governor Fayose's party, PDP, lost the Saturday July 14th governorship election to the APC candidtae, Kayode Fayemi.

He wrote:

The action by the herdsmen is against the anti-open grazing law in the state signed by Governor Fayose. The law prohibits herdsmen from moving their cattle around the state.

Watch the video Isaac shared on his IG page below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/herdsmen-disobey-ekiti-fayemi-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_THmAHMAw&feature=youtu.be
Is Fayose the governorship candidate of PDP in Ekiti? That is the problem of Eleka, he has been overshadowed by his boss. His boss, Fayose has trampled down his own glory. It is a pity that Eleka can not stand on his own feet. How can such defend the Ekiti people. The people are wise and had spoken on Saturday election.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Firefire(m): 5:34am On Jul 17, 2018
Caseless:
loser!

FAILURE!

1 Like

Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Whoever recorded this video will never experience peace anymore!!
This is not good at all, fayose is till the governor and something like this never happened anywhere in ekiti..
This person will not die well!
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Teobaba(m): 6:04am On Jul 17, 2018
phemmyutd:
We already knew PDP miscreants will turn to herdsmen in Ekiti soon
we know they will cone with different propaganda even kill their people and blame it on Fulani HERDSMEN.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Proffdada: 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
Sour grapes.

The video could have been taken in Sokoto State,as there is nothing to show where it was shot, except the narrative of the guy behind the camera claiming it is in Ekiti State.

Fyi Fayose is still the Governor until some few months time, and the Anti-open grazing law is still the law in Ekiti.

So this propaganda does not pass the smell test.

open your bigoted eyes and see the sign board on the top left of the clip

Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 17, 2018
angry

E-diots......!!!!!! is Fayemi the governor ?
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Proffdada:
open your bigoted eyes and see the sign board on the top left of the clip

So, whats written on d sign board ? Is it ekiti state or sokoto state ?
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Centcanada: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2018
I prophecy to all Ekiti indigen that a time will come and they will flee to other state for safety since they allow APC to come in through rigging.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by Konquest: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Isaac, the younger brother of Ekiti state Governor Ayo Fayose, has shared a video of herdsmen allegedly moving their cattle on the streets of Ado-Ekiti, the state capital. According to him, the herdsmen are moving freely in the state now because Governor Fayose's party, PDP, lost the Saturday July 14th governorship election to the APC candidtae, Kayode Fayemi.

He wrote:

The action by the herdsmen is against the anti-open grazing law in the state signed by Governor Fayose. The law prohibits herdsmen from moving their cattle around the state.

Watch the video Isaac shared on his IG page below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/07/herdsmen-disobey-ekiti-fayemi-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3_THmAHMAw&feature=youtu.be
^^^^^
^^^^^

This is a misleading and defamatory video... that guy is still the governor of Ekiti till
September 2018.
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by dododawa1: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Like BROTHER Isaac Fayose like BROTHER Ayo fayose
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by NairaMaster1(m): 10:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
anigold:
the video was actually shot in California... grin grin grin grin

Thank you
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by uba1991: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
1930revival:

The irony of this is that This PDP loss is a loss to all Nigerians who want to live in peace and security....Any APC governed states will certainly help Buhari back into office next yrs to complete his Islamic Jihadism agenda which is his core mission in ask rock,,,,hence he deployed 30 thousand police to help him with the assignment....INEC DIDN'T officiate officially the security men did everything::::If you followed up the process during the election you'd notice that apc had very little votes but the strong men changed the table overnight. So its an advantage for our enemy who wants our blood to flush gutters.
nobody is ur enemy, u are an enemy of urself
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by 1930revival(m): 5:44am On Jul 18, 2018
uba1991:
nobody is ur enemy, u are an enemy of urself

I hear you sir..but don't what I told you when scores start counting
Re: Isaac Fayose Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows After Fayemi's Victory by teepain: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2018
Nigeman:
Whoever that wished Ekiti bad because of politics will have his curses backfired.

Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Hacked By His Friend Because Of Girlfriend In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.