Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal (58686 Views)

Samuel Oladipo Suspended By UNILAG For “Sex For Admission” Scandal / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Suspended By UNILAG / Yabatech Students Arested By Unilag Security And Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
grin
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Omeokachie: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
Summon ke. Really?
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by okwabayi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Linda Ikeji has no reason to go there. She was given information she could use as news and implemented it. If it is found untrue later she can tender a public apology or face legal action.

I've noticed tendering an apology does not change anything because people who choose to believe fake news still do anyway e.g. the blood of baboons, dogs and pigs story Rueben Abati made up about the current president.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Omeokachie:
Summon me. Really?
Imagine......
I wonder why Gej didn't go ahead with renam that uni to moshood abiola.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Tedassie(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
This is the surest way of getting free Data I'm sure you've heard about it and probably ignored it but I'm here to tell you that it's working u can subscribe any network with any amount of Data depending on how much Dents u have.

DENTs is like points which you redeem to get The Data..see picture Below

Example from the picture..you can use 712 DENTs to get 750mb worth of Data

NOW HOW TO REGISTER TO GET DENTs
▶Click on the link.. It will redirect you and land you to Play store
▶Go ahead Install the app..then Open app without exiting Playstore
▶ Allow app to load then click on register
▶Enter your mobile number(Only Glo,9mobile and Airtel) but u can also subscribe MTN after registering
▶For easy access don't link ur account with Google or Facebook.. click on Manual registrations
▶Type ur names and Email address
▶Don't click on the privacy settings. Click next.. You'll receive congratulation msg
▶Click and Start
IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE 290 DENTs bonus and 190 from ur Sponsor..total=480 DENTs
To earn more DENTs share ur link
https://dent.app/JYtRvHwZzO

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by homesteady(m): 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ishilove:
Linda does not need protection grin

I LOLed when I read that part grin grin
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Wale2593(m): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Am a computer science graduate, i stay in Lagos and am in need of job kindly help, this is my number 09075395495
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by omogidi234(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Story......is Unilag a law court.

Blame the OP. You cannot summon a private citizen who is not under your control in any way. Only the courts has such powers.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Bapvicslink(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
That professor should sue Linda for defamation etc. Bloggers will do anything for traffic. She kept her personal affairs secret while feeding others to the world. All the contract details the alleged victim gave the university is unreachable and that may make the story fishy.

If its the same Prof. Awonusi that was a Vice Chancellor at Tasued then the gyal may be right. Prof gbona gan when it comes to ladies that we nicknamed him Keu Key then
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by vineyardfarms: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
naijaguy123456:
That professor should sue Linda for defamation etc. Bloggers will do anything for traffic. She kept her personal affairs secret while feeding others to the world. All the contract details the alleged victim gave the university is unreachable and that may make the story fishy.
Must she neccesary appear? She already sent in the nude pics, check with the phone company(s ) for authenticity? Talking of protection for her, how long will that last?
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Bapvicslink(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
If its the same Prof. Awonusi that was a Vice Chancellor at Tasued in 2010 then the gyal may be right. Prof gbona gan when it comes to ladies so much so that we nicknamed him Keu Keu then

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by poseidon12: 7:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
abike12:
if I were Linda I won't even bother to show up.

And you still expect Unilag to act on the accusation?

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Kewtt: 7:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bapvicslink:
If its the same Prof. Awonusi that was a Vice Chancellor at Tasued in 2010 then the gyal may be right. Prof gbona gan when it comes to ladies so much so that we nicknamed him Keu Keu then
Same person.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Didcot: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
But why are these idiots publishing numbers for the general public?
Data protection and respect for privacy doesn't mean anything?
Fu cking lunkheads

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by JUSTICETHEO: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
And from which power or authority did they come about their summons?

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Godaboveall2: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10 I have never heard of anyone that came out of the panel with good news (except the authorities).
Check d OAU incident.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by JAMESOJAY: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yourba coward hater spotted
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by JAMESOJAY: 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Yourba coward spotted

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by pacespot(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
inviting her to the panel reeks of insincerity on the part of the authority since she is only a blogger reporting the news she found online. Was she there when they were doing the thing? They will surely find something to frame her up with this.
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by VocalWalls: 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
How can unilag order Linda ikeji to appear before them? Like are they mad or what?

They have no such rights.

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by winsh: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
He is probably a benefactor of the randy lecturer awon didirin. .
dignity33:
do you actually know what you are typing or are you blindfolded with bigotry and sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Barfibassey(m): 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
abeg i no belongs to tribal bigots dem group,,, but wetin me i dey see for most yoruba men their attitude no clear dem just behave like senseless idiot but i still the reserve respect for those were their brains dey work normal sha.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by winsh: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
You are fullof Sh1t
OsuMustGo:

All these frustrated osu alusi bastards and their rubbish gutter mouth.
I blame Unilag tolerance. 40 % of Unilag students are these osu alusi bastard children and about 30% of Unilag staff are osu alusi bastards as well, SOMETHING THAT IS NOT OBTAINABLE IS UNN, UNIPORT and others.
Miserable fools everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by winsh: 7:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
It was because of the publicity it got. Please call a spade a spade this nonsense have been going on in many federal and state universities for long. even their fellow lecturers know them Randy animals m
Godaboveall2:

EbukaHades10 I have never heard of anyone that came out of the panel with good news (except the authorities).
Check d OAU incident.

2 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by CSTR1005: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Unilag has no jurisdiction over her.

I doubt if Linda or her child will school in Nigeria or unilag for that matter.

They should go to court if they are so pained.

3 Likes

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by innocential3032(m): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
U pple shld leave aunty lindy alone oo

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by hydee123(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
I have never heard of anyone that came out of the panel with good news (except the authorities).

Maybe you are not conversant with how Unilag operate, i know so many student that did.
get ur fact righ
Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by don4real18(m): 8:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
EbukaHades10:
I have never heard of anyone that came out of the panel with good news (except the authorities).
I faced a panel back in school and I noticed that the lecturer will always defend one another even if the wrong they did is quite glaring in the face of many

1 Like

Re: Segun Awonusi: Linda Ikeji & Joy Nwanna Summoned By UNILAG Over Sex Scandal by Platony(m): 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ghen ghen.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Universities That Accept 120 Cut-Off Mark / How To Calculate Gpa And Cgpa In Nigerian Universities / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Most Beautiful Girls See Which Is Numba-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.