Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows (2503 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good! / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos / Governor Fayose Carrying A Woman Who Collapsed (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by Ilekeh(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
freeze001:

Stay slow, can't help ur situation unfortunately. Really suits u though

How I ever expected you to comprehend this point is beyond me. It's not your fault.

Ilekeh:
When your enemies have lost but can only wish for your downfall cowardly. grin grin grin
Ekiti people are too smart for fall for this. This can only work in the SE where Ibos like to cut their nose to spite their face.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by freeze001(f): 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ilekeh:

How I ever expected you to comprehend this point is beyond me. It's not your fault.

This all u got? grin
U really expect a formal 'you' on an informal social media chat/post? Indeed!

Still no convincing reason for bringing in Igbos and d SE other than sheer insecurity and inferiority. So like I said, work harder, u may yet produce something coherent and sensible. At this point, silly doesn't cut it.
Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by Ilekeh(f): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
freeze001:

This all u got? grin
U really expect a formal 'you' on an informal social media chat/post? Indeed!

Still no convincing reason for bringing in Igbos and d SE other than sheer insecurity and inferiority. So like I said, work harder, u may yet produce something coherent and sensible. At this point, silly doesn't cut it.

We're on page 2 and I'm bored, let me leave someone else to get entertained by your ill-learned comprehension skills.
Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by DamiBukola: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
extendedtrends:
I don't think them roaming on the street is because of the election lost, Fayose has full right as governor to stop them if he wants.
with his hand or the police Buhari had sent to assassinate him or to wipe out his family from the surface of the earth?

Are you not aware that he is more less like under detention?
Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by extendedtrends: 3:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Do you really need to abuse someone before you make a point?
Ilekeh:

And this thread is also littered with pigs and idiots from the SE rejoicing over a possible Fulani herdsmen violence in Ekiti state, simply because people made their choice to kick out a thuggish governor.
Re: Governor Fayose's Brother Shares Video Of Herdsmen Moving Their Cows by luvmijeje(f): 10:57am On Jul 17, 2018
Is his brother no longer the governor? If anything happened under his watch, he should be ready to be held responsible. They are both crazy for displaying their stupidity online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan / 2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / Sokoto Killing: Why Is TVC Lying To Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.