Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan (2503 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Says Buhari’s Signature Has Changed Because Of Jubril From Sudan / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by IamTheAnswers: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has mocked reports that President Muhammadu Buhari died in London dead and was replaced as Jubril Al Sudani from Sudan.

The self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, had on numerous occasion claimed that Buhari had died during his medical vacation last year and was replaced by Jubril.

While speaking at a National Consultative Forum organised by the National Committee of Buhari Support Groups (NCBSG) in collaboration with Council for New Nigeria Initiative, the Vice President wondered how a certain Jibril from Sudan would be presiding over the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting.

He said that the fear of Buhari was making some detractors lose their senses.

Osinbajo said: “They prayed for him to die, he didn’t die. When he came back hale and hearty by the grace of the Almighty God, they mourned while Nigerians rejoiced.

“The fear of Buhari makes these people desperate even crazy. So now they say he is Jibrin from Sudan. If you can’t discredit him say he doesn’t exist; they were all alive and well when Pastor Adeboye went to London and prayed for him the day before he returned to Nigeria.

“How will one Jubril sit in Federal Executive Council and conduct meetings, consult with his ministers, speak to me daily?

“Their strategy is simple, if you tell a lie often enough some will believe you; Buhari is not only alive and well, he will by God’s grace live long and well after his second term in office.”

http:///a932df9b_ng

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by IamTheAnswers: 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2018
Hate can so twist your tongue errrrrr...

Long live the president of the federal republic of Nigeria.

Long live the progressives.

Haters perished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by Magalan: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2018
when Pastor Adeboye went to London and prayed for him the day before he returned to Nigeria.

I dont understand, Adeboye praying determines if he is Buhari or not?

“How will one Jubril sit in Federal Executive Council and conduct meetings, consult with his ministers, speak to me daily?

That is exactly what a deputy would say.
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by servercodes001: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2018
Of course only an empty headed pig believes the trash spoken by Nnamdi cownu

4 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by tossie101(f): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
servercodes001:

[s]Of course only an empty headed pig believes the trash spoken by Nnamdi cownu[/s]

I guess pastor Oyedepo is one of those "empty headed pigs". undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by chiagozien(m): 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Is not a bad thing if an impostor is leading baboons and monkeys in the zoo.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by BitsMaster: 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2018
How does a president get cloned?
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by IamTheAnswers: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2018
Simply click
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by digScratcher: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
tell him to remove his cap

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by sogodihno: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2018
PMB till 2023, then PYO till 2031.

God bless our President. let me see the ipob pig that will come to my door and ask me to vote for Atiku and Obigotry.

SW is locked down for PMB. if you are not comfortable with it, u can use the lagoon.
Pigs should vote for their candidate and let Omoluabi vote for their candidate.

ko Si ija nibe

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by Frankdoz27: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jubril there is no hidden place for you, we must expose you by all means. Jubril remove your cap now.

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by annnikky(f): 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2018
What do u know U're just a puppet in aso rock cos if u make noise or talk anyhow then u'll be impeached undecided
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by KanwuliaExtra: 2:00am On Dec 07, 2018
Mr. LOOTERMONI! cheesy
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 07, 2018
Ne×t Le✔el abeg
Sai Baba2019

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by Ifiokumo: 4:29am On Dec 07, 2018
Mr VP I thought you were a pastor like Adeboye, but rats of the same skin flock together.

Anyway let's see how many people were rejoicing on "Buhari's" return after staying abroad for 100+ days. (YEP, the VP is not even ashamed of that)

On to the confused Atikulating people...Are you or were you all rejoicing? At least you are correct in wanting to sack Baba back to Daura LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF7rFa8aUe4
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by kanubiafra: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2018
IamTheAnswers:

http:///a932df9b_ng
he should name those who buhari said beg him to make them vp lets know where they are from
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by GhaliNaaba(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2018
Every PDP spirit, that creates monster of backwardness, corruption and terrorism in the life of Nigerian which is been defeated by Nigerians and making efforts to return to this country come 2019, I command in the name Of GOD ALMIGHTY!!!! Die! Die!! Die!!! Die!!!! Die!!!!! PDP must die, in the name of Jesus Christ!! Amen!!!
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by haffaze777(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
GhaliNaaba:
Every PDP spirit, that creates monster of
backwardness, corruption and terrorism in
the life of Nigerian which is been defeated
by Nigerians and making efforts to return to
this country come 2019, I command in the
name Of GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!
Die!
Die!!
Die!!!
Die!!!!
Die!!!!!
PDP must die, in the name of Jesus Christ!!
Amen!!!

Ameeeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by alohman(m): 9:09pm On Dec 08, 2018
From the way presidency is trying to stop this jubrin isue means that they are guilty. AL you evil men and women who have denied us Our rights and prevleges including their supporters in this country will never know happiness .
Re: Osibanjo Finally Speak On Jubril From Sudan by obi2eze: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2018
angry

Osibanjo is a disgrace to Christians and a coward.

Even Aisha has come out to speak against the cabal but this man is afraid. Afraid of what?

The evidence is real but he is afraid to tell us that Buhari is dead and the person there is an impersonator.

This country needs overhauling because if the so called educated intellectuals that we should be looking up to cannot tell us the truth then we are done for.

I wonder what the cabal must have promised or told him for him to behave in such a cowardly manner.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Politicians Wicked, See Honour In Stealing –Imo-based Lebanese / 2019: JOURNALIST REVEALS HOW FGN AIDED NNAMDI KANU’S ESCAPE SEALED DEAL WITH HIM / Nigeria Records Real GDP Growth Of 3.98% YOY In Q4 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.