Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) (3590 Views)

Elon Musk's Transgender Daughter Is Changing Her Name To DITCH Musk / Neglect Of The Boy Child: We Need To Speak Up / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
I was on Instagram and base on recommendation, I followed a really pretty lady who is a Nigerian model in the UK.

The Nigerian transgender Miss Sahara, who I followed for a while was called a "former man" by a fan, which surprised me because I never knew she was and after some googling I found she was actually one.

Now there is the dilemma, without prior information very few , including me will never know that she is a Transgender. She had made a smooth transition from a male to female and looked more female than some females I know. But a lot of Nigerians are still refusing to see this ad call it an abomination.

This worries me a lot as she is down to earth person and a great lady, and would definitely do good if only Nigerians were more accepting and opened minded.

Should we keep judging people who don't fall within our sets of believe or the natural duality of nature or Sex ? If we can believe genetics can affect size, nature, and health why is hard to see it could also affect the sexual hormones too.

Some people are born with an imbalance and should be able to opt for which ever sex they deem fit. What is your opinion on the matter ( matured thinkers please )

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by vizkiz: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
This Op is sick.

7 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
vizkiz:
undecided
vizkiz:
This Op is sick. Leave your religious thinking and reason independently for a while

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Curiouscity(m): 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
Amakavula:
I was on Instagram and base on recommendation, I followed a really pretty lady who is a Nigerian model in the UK.

The Nigerian transgender Miss Sahara, who I followed for a while was called a "former man" by a fan, which surprised me because I never knew she was and after some googling I found she was actually one.

Now there is the dilemma, without prior information very few , including me will never know that she is a Transgender. She had made a smooth transition from a male to female and looked more female than some females I know. But a lot of Nigerians are still refusing to see this ad call it an abomination.

This worries a lot as sh is a great lady and would definitely do good if only Nigerians were more accepting and opened minded.

Should we keep judging people who don't fall within our sets of believe or the natural duality of nature or Sex ? If we can believe genetics can affect size, nature, and health why is hard to see it could also affect the sexual hormones too.

Some people are born with an imbalance and should be able to opt for which ever sex they deem fit. What is your opinion on the matter ( matured thinkers please )

Maybe you need to watch this YouTube video by Dr. Michelle Cretella.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJAKQKPD5UI

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Yeraa(f): 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
So because you saw an instagram trannie who makes a convincing woman, we are all supposed to re-think our view point.....brilliant!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Ameeria: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Wow! She looks beautiful, all edges and curves so feminine. I think it will take us several 100 years to come to terms with this but we will get there. After all, boborisky has been hinting on changing to a total female for a while without anything happening to him. You need to hear him talk, he has mastered the art.

Yeraa:
So because you saw an instagram trannie who makes a convincing woman, we are all supposed to re-think our view point.....brilliant!

At least you didn't curse out like the others. But isn't she pretty? Be candid wink

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by crackhaus: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Okay she's fine.

I don't have a problem with transgenders, I have a problem with them and people like you forcing the rest of us to accept it.
The same way they had choices and chose to transition is the same way I choose to believe that what they are is unnatural and a result of faulty brain wiring.

Biologically, this fine girl is still a MAN whether she likes it or not. She can deceive herself but she can't deceive me.

If a Lion got a paint brush and paints dark brown and black stripes on its fur, does that automatically make it a Tiger? Absolutely not.
And do you know why? It's because when you get a real Tiger and shave off all the fur, interestingly the skin underneath still has the stripes. This is something a Lion will never be able to fake no matter how well it paints itself.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Phut(f): 3:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Take this “shim” off his estrogen shots for 1 month and see how “feminine” he’ll be looking 5 o’ clock shadow and all.

For the rest of his life his body will always produce a preponderance of testosterone and he will continue to take estrogen shots, seeking to become what he can never become. Shiorrr!!!

5 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Phut(f): 3:25am On Jul 17, 2018
He has breast implants, butt implants, had ribs removed to create a smaller waist. Has had facial reconstruction to soften his chiseled (manly) jaw and cheekbones. Has an artificially created vagina, no womb. Will revert to manliness in all his glory once he comes off his estrogen shots and that is what you as a man (yes I know you are one of these libidinous male teens roaming Nairaland)want to compare to a WOMAN

Chai! Chai! Chai!

Uwa mmebi!! This world “haf” spoil finish.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Holocene(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2018
All she has is plastic. Go knack am and you will see grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by cynhamscakes(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2018
Till tomorrow, i still wonder what went wrong or what goes wrong to the point of people wanting to change their sex. It doesn't make sense.

In a few years, Bruce Jenner will revert back to his real self because i sense he is tired already of the fakeness.

Hear him talk and you will wonder what those silicons in front of his chest are doing there.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by cynhamscakes(f): 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Man na man
Woman na woman.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Holocene:
All she has is plastic. Go knack am and you will see grin grin grin grin grin grin
she isn't a lesbian na.
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Phut:
He has brewer implants, butt implants, had ribs removed to create a smaller waist. Has had facial reconstruction to soften his chiseled (manly) jaw and cheekbones. Hs an artificially created vafina, no womb. Will revert to manliness in all his glory once he comes off his estrogen shots and that is what you as a man (yes I know you are one of these libidinous male teens roaming Nairaland)want to compare to a WOMAN

Chai! Chai! Chai!

Uwa mmebi!! This world “haf” finish.
apparently you are one of them who Dm and I didn't respond. sorry oh. Don't know what brought my gender into this, but if you feel I am male good for you. I doesn't change my sex though
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Phut(f): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Amakavula:
apparently you are one of them who Dm and I didn't respond. sorry oh. Don't know what brought my gender into this, but if you feel I am male good for you. I doesn't change my sex though
Me DM a confused being? LMAO! Is the female behind your name a signification of your longing to be a girl? grin
Like I said, libidinous boy trying to deceive other libidinous boys. Broad is the road that leads to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
Nigerians rethink about transgenders, when they are yet to accept gays and lesbians (even though they are rampant in Nigeria)?!?!?

my beef in this trangender (or gay/lesbian) issue is very simple.... so long as they dont force their views on me to join them etc, they can do what the hell they desire with their body/lives, it just make more women for us straight men. BUT, its the sneaky ones the ones that are on the down low (like trangenders who pretend to be real women) that i am fully against. if you were a man but now is portraying/pretending to be a women, fair enough, but then just say so before hooking up with straight men, so we can decide if we want to relate with a transgender person (or gay/lesbian on a down low).

that above transgender will someday mess with the wrong person and get disfigured (even though its wrong) because of that

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Phut:

Me DM a confused being? LMAO! Is the female behind your name a signification of your longing to be a girl? grin
Like I said, libidinous boy trying to deceive other libidinous boys. Broad is the road that leads to destruction.
sister biko shift, you're just looking for someone to gist with. I ain't got time for that love
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by GreatManBee: 10:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Phut:
He has brewer implants, butt implants, had ribs removed to create a smaller waist. Has had facial reconstruction to soften his chiseled (manly) jaw and cheekbones. Hs an artificially created vafina, no womb. Will revert to manliness in all his glory once he comes off his estrogen shots and that is what you as a man (yes I know you are one of these libidinous male teens roaming Nairaland)want to compare to a WOMAN

Chai! Chai! Chai!

Uwa mmebi!! This world “haf” finish.
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by SAMBARRY: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Op has a crush on a trannie grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Holocene(m): 11:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Amakavula:
she isn't a lesbian na.
I no even understand your way grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Biglittlelois(f): 1:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Amakavula:

This worries a lot as sh is a great lady and would definitely do good if only Nigerians were more accepting and opened minded.

Op, changing from a man to woman and vice-versa is not normal, the creator wasnt stupid when you were made male or female from the womb, it is not a sexual imbalance, this man-lady you talked about, pray tell, does he/she have a vagiina with working womb or ovaries even if the penis is cut off, has he/she stop producing sperm in his/her body no matter the scientific miracle doctors think they can do, it will never ever erase or disrupt what or who you are when you were born.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by cococandy(f): 1:50am On Jul 19, 2018
I believe in the right to do what you want with your body. However like someone above said, I support openness to prospective sexual partners. Let them know before it gets to the sexual stage that you used to be a different gender. That way they can make an informed decision on who they sleep with.

As for forcing their lifestyle on others, if no one is forcing another person to change their gender gender, then I don’t see how they are being forced to accept the lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by 1Sharon(f): 3:28am On Jul 19, 2018
Phut:
He has breast implants, butt implants, had ribs removed to create a smaller waist. Has had facial reconstruction to soften his chiseled (manly) jaw and cheekbones. Has an artificially created vagina, no womb. Will revert to manliness in all his glory once he comes off his estrogen shots and that is what you as a man (yes I know you are one of these libidinous male teens roaming Nairaland)want to compare to a WOMAN

Chai! Chai! Chai!

Uwa mmebi!! This world “haf” spoil finish.

If he doesn't have his testis anymore there is no way he can revert back to looking manly..
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Holocene(m): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Op, changing from a man to woman and vice-versa is not normal, the creator wasnt stupid when you were made male or female from the womb, it is not a sexual imbalance, this man-lady you talked about, pray tell, does he/she have a vagiina with working womb or ovaries even if the penis is cut off, has he/she stop producing sperm in his/her body no matter the scientific miracle doctors think they can do, it will never ever erase or disrupt what or who you are when you were born.
But shebi we know some people who were born with both penis and vagina. Then they have breasts. What can we say was their fault when they were created

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Phut(f): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2018
1Sharon:

If he doesn't have his testis anymore there is no way he can revert back to looking manly..

Okay. But his estrogen levels will always be lower than that of a natural woman, in the absence of estrogen shots. Is there a way he can bump that up permanently? Me thinks removing testis puts him in the twilight zone (neither here nor there) and permanently dependent on hormone shots.

Anyway this topic “haf” tire me self. Very discombobulating something.
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Jimi23(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Jimi23(m): 5:27am On Jul 19, 2018
So because he is undergoing hormonal replacement therapy and getting all sorts of injections to look feminine you have been deceived into believing he is beautiful? Its demonic and against Gods will to sleep with your fellow man. The filtered pictures are deceitful. Let's see him without a wig, make over or filtered pictures first. You go run. Nigerians are and will ever be against gay activities. Op so if you are gay please keep hiding because if you are caught, 14 years in Maximum Kirikiri will be like 140/years!
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Jimi23(m): 5:30am On Jul 19, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Op has a crush on a trannie grin

Op is gay.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by nnamdibig(m): 5:34am On Jul 19, 2018
I thought transgenders na the ones wey go look like woman but still get prick??
So if this beautiful lady get prick(naturally) and wants people to believe he is a woman with all the paints, makeups and surgeries yet no womb and still get prick, there is nothing for me to accept, he/she needs to accept who he is(the way God created him). I cannot accept someone who cannot him/herself.
Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Hector09(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2018
Not my business, anybody can wish to become he or she want to be

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Timbuktuo: 6:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Ameeria:
Wow! She looks beautiful, all edges and curves so feminine. I think it will take us several 100 years to come to terms with this but we will get there. After all, boborisky has been hinting on changing to a total female for a while without anything happening to him. You need to hear him talk, he has mastered the art.

At least you didn't curse out like the others. But isn't she pretty? Be candid wink

Lol. Get where? Transgenderism is a mental disorder. It goes beyond acting like the opposite sex. The XX/XY binaries don't change because a sick individual feels a certain way. What do you think would happen if you went to the US embassy an identified as Donald Trump and demanded them to bring Airforce One and carry you to the White House immediately? That's right, you'd get a nice padded room. grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) by Timbuktuo: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2018
Jimi23:
So because he is undergoing hormonal replacement therapy and getting all sorts of injections to look feminine you have been deceived into believing he is beautiful? Its demonic and against Gods will to sleep with your fellow man. The filtered pictures are deceitful. Let's see him without a wig, make over or filtered pictures first. You go run. Nigerians are and will ever be against gay activities. Op so if you are gay please keep hiding because if you are caught, 14 years in Maximum Kirikiri will be like 140/years!

It's more psychological than spiritual, sir. This is just mental illness being forced upon us in the name of progressivism and civil rights.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is A Real Man? What Your Wife Desires You To Be / Why Do Men Cheat On Beautiful Women? / xxxxxxx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.