Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (59934 Views)

Father, Son, One Other Die Inside Well In Benue / Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Nukilia: 12:20am On Jul 17, 2018
cytell56:

SARS is APC weapon of oppression, but you people were the one that voted for the change you are experiencing. Suffering & skilling!!!

Some folks are still planning to vote for Buhari. A time will come when anyone that campaigns for APC will be lynched in broad daylight.
A time will come in this nation when SARS will be hunted across the country. Nigeria is gradually becoming a failed state. cool

2 Likes

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Nukilia: 12:21am On Jul 17, 2018
krisdzhon:
Let NANS (National Association of Nigerian Student) take up SARS through deploying its 3Cs!

I am not surprise at the failure of Nigerian Government in protecting lives and properties at all! What would you have expected when the entire security agencies in the Country is headed by Hausa-Fulanis (NPF, DSS, DIA, NIA, MIN. Of DEFENCE, MIN. Of INTERIOR, SARS, ETC.)?

This country is a failed state! Everyone is a walking dead...
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Erums(m): 12:43am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge him ooh. But, why would you run if you are innocent?.. From his pictures, he looks like an internet fraudster.

But that's BTW. May his soul find peace with the Lord and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.

Now I know ure sick... Hiw does his look make him a fraudster and different from a legit child.. Youre just inhumane....

2 Likes

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by bendike: 1:05am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:
I am not trying to judge him ooh. But, why would you run if you are innocent?.. From his pictures, he looks like an internet fraudster.
The basic human instinct is to run when facing presumed danger until discovered otherwise. I guess YOU could only understand that if human.

But that's BTW. May his soul find peace with the Lord and May God grant his family the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by bendike: 1:06am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

The basic human instinct is to run when facing presumed danger until discovered otherwise. I guess YOU could only understand that if human.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by davillian(m): 1:24am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

In Nigeria we run first before we know what's even chasing us .
He might not even know its SARs because those ones can dress any how.
He might think its armed robbers ,Fulani herdsmen or hitmen.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Volcano12(f): 1:49am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

U spew rubbish from that ur godforsaken mouth.U talk as if u are not in this Nigeria.Over my dead body will I follow any uniform man when they are on raid.God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 1:56am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

May what happen to his family now befall your family someday so that they feel little of what his family is going through now. Animal so it means it's only a yahoo boy that looks good in Nigeria now ?
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Kingosytex(m): 1:58am On Jul 17, 2018
Again? BULLYhari do something

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Jafson11(m): 1:59am On Jul 17, 2018
Diz Sars people matter don dey tire me oooo why dem cum weekend pass
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Jafson11(m): 2:01am On Jul 17, 2018
May what happen to his family now befall your family someday so that they feel little of what his family is going through now. Animal so it means it's only a yahoo boy that looks good in Nigeria now ?FOOL why talking like infant
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 2:02am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:
Why did he run if he doesn't have any skeleton in his cupboard? Some young boys 'the gangster wanna be' dress like criminals with bushy hair and expect SARS not to chase after them.

May you be a victim of SARS humiliation some day.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Emmysky(m): 2:11am On Jul 17, 2018
It's a great lost tho. i know this guy well and doesn't deserve what he got cos he was clean. RIP
#EndSARS
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by mimimile93: 2:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Auxtin85:

May you be a victim of SARS humiliation some day.
May you be a victim of untimely death some day probably this year
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:24am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

thunder kill about 3 people last week but the thunder wey go go fire still they undergo training with Boko Haram for sambissa forest , your mouth like of a snail and snail mouth dey related to toto look. that's your mouth be like open toto

2 Likes

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by omojesu202(m): 3:02am On Jul 17, 2018
Compliant:
not again
EVERYDAY SARS SARS SARS
PRESIDENT BUHARI KINDLY DO SOMETHING
SENATE PRESIDENT SARAKI HOPE YOU ARE SEEING AGAIN
INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE HOPE YOU ARE SEEING RIGHT?
they can't see or hear!! they're evil οΏ½ people.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by talk2max: 3:06am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

I PRAY you don’t ever encounter SARS in ur life broda!These people know nobody!

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 3:18am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

May you be a victim of untimely death some day probably this year

Your portion bro.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by mimimile93: 3:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Auxtin85:

Your portion bro.
Yours and in hundred folds
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by shegra58: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2018
OreoPaschal:

if you ever witness where or how this SARS operate even a banker will run for safety including you,if you are innocent they can plant exhibit on you and make you a criminal so who will not run,im not defending the guy but just telling you typical SARS behaviours

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 3:43am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

Yours and in hundred folds

So shall it be for you
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by mimimile93: 3:48am On Jul 17, 2018
Auxtin85:

So shall it be for you
And you too Ameen
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by userplainly(m): 4:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Olalan:
And we have a govt. In this nation where SARS have turned to terror on the citizens, boko haram in the north, kidnappers in the east now SARS in the south and west.
In saner climes this alone is capable of bringing a change of govt., but unfortunately people will still vote for the highest bidders.

Nigerians are too selfish and scared! in better country no citizen would allow this ...starting from the era of NEPA but when you say change most idiot thinks its by protesting... even our protest is a joke ..out of 200 million only 25 people at best will carry cardboard paper "we no go gree"

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 4:58am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

And you too Ameen

No wonder he is even terrorist Muslim. God will wipe all u wicked Muslims out of the surface of this earth soon
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Teobaba(m): 5:01am On Jul 17, 2018
What's his crime and why did he run? Those criminals,cultists and yahoo plus boys we have in that school. I stand with SARS oh, in ever chase for crime there is always a casualty pray you don't be one.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by mimimile93: 5:06am On Jul 17, 2018
Auxtin85:

No wonder he is even terrorist Muslim. God will wipe all u wicked Muslims out of the surface of this earth soon

The boy abi?
Could that be the reason he was chased?
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 5:08am On Jul 17, 2018
mimimile93:

The boy abi?
Could that be the reason he was chased?

Oga u not ur ancestor
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by dhevid(m): 5:11am On Jul 17, 2018
opera1:
It might not be SARS operatives.
D invaders might be his friends from another world.
Dey might av murdered him b4 dumping his lifeless body inside the well.

May God spare our lives and we will not be a victim of circumstances. Amen!

So you just sat down in your house and concluded that it is someone else that murdered him after people who were there live have explained what happened. Its not a must to comment.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Auxtin85(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Teobaba:
What's his crime and why did he run? Those criminals,cultists and yahoo plus boys we have in that school. I stand with SARS oh, in ever chase for crime there is always a casualty pray you don't be one.

SARS officers are something else in EKP, they are threat to the lives of students. They were recently banned from entering a certain area in the community after breaking into somebody's house where they stole 90k in the person's absent.

These men are certified criminals

1 Like

Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by Reference(m): 5:27am On Jul 17, 2018
But why run if there is nothing. Once again innocent ones should move out of criminal hideouts. Crime by association is notoriously legally difficult to disprove and morally questionable.

If my relation tells me these kind of things take place in a location he or she stays, I will advise to relocate immediately as legal expenses are not part of my statutory budget.
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by oyemepounds: 5:29am On Jul 17, 2018
Since you know that what you do is not legal. Be prepared for these guys(SARS). Running will not solve the problem.
My advice is Submit n Settle with them rather going for an Endless Run. My brother,where u wan run reach?

Secondly, He was found in the well 4 days later. That might be an attack from men of the underworld. May his soul rest in peace. Amen!!!
Re: SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies by williamsRober: 5:34am On Jul 17, 2018
[quote author=Issafela post=69442720]A final year Business Administration student of the Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State, has been found dead inside an abandoned well, four days after going missing while being chased by SARS operatives.

According to reports, the hostel of Saliu Alli Haruna was invaded by the officers on Friday night. Scared by the sudden invasion, all the occupants fled, in different directions, into the surrounding bushes.

Unfortunately for Haruna, he fell inside an abandoned well. He was subsequently declared missing, since no one knew what became of him after the raid. However, after almost 4 days of intense search, his body was, today, discovered in the well.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/final-year-student-falls-inside-well-dies-after-being-chased-by-sars/

It's too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robber Who Terrorizes POS Operators Shot Dead In Imo (Photos) / 3 Badoo Members Burnt To Death In Ikorodu Today (Graphic Pics, Video) / Gracious David-West: I Killed 15 Women In 7 States - Port Harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.