Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Masked Flaws - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Masked Flaws (277 Views)

Lesson: Never Punish A New Friend For An Old Friend Flaws (meme) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masked Flaws by Queerlyshrewd: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
All he did was tell her he was going to spend the night at her place today.
That was all.
She nodded, smiled and went away to arrange the place for him. Just like that
No please or attempts to persuade her.
But me, I'm watching from the 3rd row, wishing ...
Wishing for just a chance to talk to her; for her to know how much I think she's beautiful, smart and appealing.
As I watch her leave to have an eventful night, it stirs my jealousy to unimaginable heights. I want to be him. I want to be him so bad.

I know I'm not saying the right things, I know I shouldn't envy but I do, from the depth of depths.

Do you relate? Have you crushed on a girl so hard to know a boy who has his way with her effortlessly?
Maybe not but we, at some point have given nights to thoughts, days to dreaming about someone we consider out of the ordinary. I have. I have desired, wanted in its entirety a girl but now, I know better.

What do I know better?
That the more a person values his or herself , the less likely he is to crush hopelessly on anyone.
Let me explain....
Everyone is flawed in some way or the other;in character, appearance, cognition and all sorts. And also, everyone is beautiful in some way or the other. The good and bad news is life doesn't give room for stasis, you're either getting better or spiralling down in your flaws or beauty.
If you agree, then this means we all ought to know ourselves through and through; know everything that makes us uncustomary, peculiar, salient ,notable. Know and improve on it Till you crush on your own self. Nothing is more mystifyingly sexy as Confidence. No one is above the appeal of confidence.

There's this girl I admire, allow me to objectify a little bit. She has a relatively fine face with medium sized "assets" but alot of boys wanted to you know...
She had THE APPEAL. She didn't have anything in superfluous but she moves with effortless Grace. It is a complete show of confidence. Confidence has a body language and everybody can understand it. Improve yourself till you walk and talk confidence.

Conclusively, It's owkay to admire a quality or two but it's not fitting to desire without bounds, to give too much thought and adrenaline to a girl or boy. It's primarily just another human being; someone who has a weakness for someone else, someone with masked flaws and some measure of insecurity.

What do you think?

For more Reads
Visit
http://queerlyshrewd..com

(1) (Reply)

Fibroids 100% Cure Solution / FG Moves To Extend Maternity Leave To Six Months / Why Are You Still Paying Rent Instead To Own Your House At Flourish Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.