Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court (34582 Views)

Peter Obi: "Soludo Is A Betrayer Of The Igbo Nation" - Prof. Osuji / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Buhari Receives Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by omojesu202(m): 3:08am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
I LIKE THE WAY AFONJA ABOVE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSON.

E GO CLEAR FOR UNA EYE SHORTLY, WAT THE WHOLE INVITE TO BUHARI IS ABOUT.

THIS IS THE SAME BUHARI GOVERNMENT, CRYING THAT ICC WONT STOP INVESTIGATING THEM JUST TWO MONTHS AGO.

THE FACT, BUHARI IS THE ONLY VISITING HEAD OF STATE, SHOULD RING ALARMS.

SEE THE WAY EBOE DEY LAUGH AM.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fg-unhappy-icc-escalated-8-potential-cases-nigeria-says-respects-rule-law/

let me quote you...
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by fratermathy(m): 3:55am On Jul 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
ecomog will be a better option

WHO is the best option.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by alen4smith(m): 4:07am On Jul 17, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
ICC is mad, buhari willbnt escape judgment
continue fooling yourself online!
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by notttty(m): 4:40am On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Sir you have in front of you a hypocrite, snake, murderer, landgrabber and lier, please Do with him whatever you will that will favour Nigerians and restore sanity in our systems or at least let people sleep peacefully without being bothered about militias that kill and butcher
Is that al u gat? U didnt add hw he killed ur father and ate his genitals and raped ur olosho mother to death then brought his herdsmen brothers to kill ur kinsmen and rape their wives and hw he wasted ur destiny and turn u to a daily wailing ipob pig online. My friend gerarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by iyatrustee(f): 4:45am On Jul 17, 2018
AnanseK:

Another lazy youth. Sidon there and brood and lament, Buhari is moving Nigeria forward.

Excuse me? You lack comprehension skills otherwise, you wont quote my post and write this thrash.

It will do you a whole lot of good to gain understanding before responding to a post.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Teobaba(m): 4:51am On Jul 17, 2018
[I thought they said he was going there to answer for his crimes against humanity? If yes, why is he being hosted?[/quote] Do you take those touts they call IPOB and PDP serious
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by docadams: 5:10am On Jul 17, 2018
iyatrustee:
I thought they said he was going there to answer for his crimes against humanity? If yes, why is he being hosted?

Igbos will say , he is being served his last supper.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by afrika(f): 5:50am On Jul 17, 2018
Some people here are lousy lazy youths. No doubt!!! Buhari is ur great grandfather and u re in front of ur set wishing him to continue leading u. When will u be the future leaders of the tomorrow. Mtcheeew!! Miscreants!! Ethnic bigots!!!! I hate seeing youths not knowing their worth. See keyamu some days ago talking ....nonsense
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by oweman: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
I think THE LESSONS FROM EKITI AND AYO FAYOSE.

If there are any lessons I would like to share with you from the long drawn melodrama in Ekiti that culminated in victory for Dr Fayemi of the APC, today, one of them is the fact that majority of Nigerian voters are not on Facebook and twitter and so don't even read your media propaganda and hate campaign!

Second, there is always a limit to brashness and political brigandage!

Third, many Nigerians may be hungry, but stomach infrastructure isn't the solution, by and by. Empowerment is.

In many ways, Ekiti embodies a litmus test, a harbinger for what the nearest future holds for elections in Nigeria.

I hold no sympathy for Fayose. He shot himself in the foot. I can only wish that his coterie of admirers and cheerleaders help him serve his imminent sentence when the time comes, for for every action there must be a reaction. His failure to install his stooge of a deputy will come with far-reaching ramifications. Dire consequences. And for him, it's about when, and not if!

PMB may be no saint, but that office demands some esteem.

Fayose bought media space in several Nigerian mainstream newspapers saying PMB will die and you clapped, cheering him on.

He told anyone who cared to listen PMB wear
pampers, and you popped champagne!

He generated a fake report about PMB alleged
prostrate cancer from ABU teaching hospital, and you went all bonkers.

He boldly wishes PMB death while in hospital in
London. He said he is in possession of the pictures, and you claimed to have had same sent to your device!

He called the wife of the president a looter, and dared
her to travel to America. She did, and you smarted back in amazement.

He insulted the president, calling him names,
incompetent and the worst thing to happen to
Nigeria and you concurred.

He refused to welcome Mr President to the Ekiti he built, but
chose to welcome a mere envoy, and you asked the barman for more bottles.

He mounted road blocks on the stretch of road which would have been shorter for PMB to access the campaign ground, and you said the President has met his match!

He chose to play the clown just to spite Mr President. And you drummed.

No day passed without the man pouring his venom on
the exalted office of the President. Yet PMB never answered him, privately or in public. Civility!

In case you never knew, Mr Fayose is today a goner, a gone man. But before natural justice catches up with him, I feel duty-bound to remind him that PMB is not dead, to the glory of God!

His fate now will now be decided by this man he wished evil.

Get ready, Sir, cos the chicken has come home to roast!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Azam101: 6:12am On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Sir you have in front of you a hypocrite, snake, murderer, landgrabber and lier, please Do with him whatever you will that will favour Nigerians and restore sanity in our systems or at least let people sleep peacefully without being bothered about militias that kill and butcher
Frustrated pig
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by daniwise(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2018
notttty:
Is that al u gat? U didnt add hw he killed ur father and ate his genitals and raped ur olosho mother to death then brought his herdsmen brothers to kill ur kinsmen and rape their wives and hw he wasted ur destiny and turn u to a daily wailing ipob pig online. My friend gerarahere mehn

Its so unfortunate but truth must be told.Yorubas are the
major problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by daniwise(m): 6:48am On Jul 17, 2018
afrika:
Some people here are lousy lazy youths. No doubt!!! Buhari is ur great grandfather and u re in front of ur set wishing him to continue leading u. When will u be the future leaders of the tomorrow. Mtcheeew!! Miscreants!! Ethnic bigots!!!! I hate seeing youths not knowing their worth. See keyamu some days ago talking ....nonsense

Exactly my thoughts
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HardMirror(m): 7:10am On Jul 17, 2018
hammer6F:
I LIKE THE WAY AFONJA ABOVE ARE JUMPING INTO CONCLUSON.

E GO CLEAR FOR UNA EYE SHORTLY, WAT THE WHOLE INVITE TO BUHARI IS ABOUT.

THIS IS THE SAME BUHARI GOVERNMENT, CRYING THAT ICC WONT STOP INVESTIGATING THEM JUST TWO MONTHS AGO.

THE FACT, BUHARI IS THE ONLY VISITING HEAD OF STATE, SHOULD RING ALARMS.

SEE THE WAY EBOE DEY LAUGH AM.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/fg-unhappy-icc-escalated-8-potential-cases-nigeria-says-respects-rule-law/
you are dumb honestly. Nothing will happen to buhari. Check all my posts on buhari and you wld see that i want the daft hypocrite out by 2019, but i dont deceive myself. From your statement is is 100% sure you are ibo and just talking out of emotions. Icc dont have any evidence linking or indicting buhari. But truth be told, this country MUST divide, the problem is not buhari, question is which president wld allow us to go our separate ways in peace. One nigeria would NEVER work! But who is the messiah that wld let us go our separate ways? Grow up and stop talking with emotions. You even had to right with bold letters, so you crave so much attention. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by asawanathegreat(m): 7:19am On Jul 17, 2018
Buhari enemy will not have peace now seeing him in that meeting.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by notttty(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2018
daniwise:

Its so unfortunate but truth must be told.Yorubas are the
major problem of Nigeria.
Eiyah sorry. E pain u abi. In ur next life thats if u dnt reincanate as an e-pig try cum as an isreali. Rubbish bigot
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by BluntBoy(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2018
intruxive:
grin Lol, where will ipob report to again now, see baba flexing with icc judges Maybe they will report him to unicef grin grin
Or FIFA cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by BluntBoy(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
itu404:
just leaked that some disgruntled members , ipob, are planning a protest march tomorrow in Den haag. nawaoo!

They will be shamed there as well. cheesy

This is not the best time to be an indigenous pig.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
ICC is mad, buhari willbnt escape judgment

I pray you don't develop heart ache o.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 9:10am On Jul 17, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Are you corrupt?

Why aren't you sleeping peacefully?

Isn't the government addressing the killings?
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2018
crafteck:
They want to use style to arrest d criminal

Just the same way they used style to 'wake him up' when he 'died'....

Man no be God!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by CoolAmbience(m): 9:14am On Jul 17, 2018
basic23111:
host or arrest him...bubu is a terrorist

Go and arrest him na....or you want to arrest him online?
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by owunabastard: 9:57am On Jul 17, 2018
What I noticed in this forum recently is that many comments here are in favour of APC led government, can we say that Nairaland has been hijacked by BMC? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HajimeSaito(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
mvem:
...and the ICC president was praising him

A criminal charge is yet to be brought against him by the people of Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa etc. When that happens he won't have any hiding place.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by mvem(m): 10:37am On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

A criminal charge is yet to be brought against him by the people of Benue, Taraba, Nassarawa etc. When that happens he won't have any hiding place.
...they have submitted many against him, like the ipob and Shiite...same as country in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Sudan etc but what has the icc done...even bashir that was requested to be arrested by the ICC is a free man...the ICC is very weak and only prey on old war-lords that have no backing...ICC won't do shit
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by iamyoungskid(m): 10:56am On Jul 17, 2018
Crystal clear BUHARI is a criminal grin
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Xander85: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2018
mvem:
...they have submitted many against him, like the ipob and Shiite...same as country in Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Sudan etc but what has the icc done...even bashir that was requested to be arrested by the ICC is a free man...the ICC is very weak and only prey on old war-lords that have no backing...ICC won't do shit

Buharis' many victims would be vindicated if at the very least a conviction is got that limits his movement like that of Bashir of Sudan! Wasn't it the Kenyan president that went to the Hague to answer questions on human rights abuses in his country a few years back?
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Enice(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

By the time the atrocities committed by Dull-ardinho's herdsmen are presented to the ICC as evidence of genocide, he will be hosted in jail cell.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-HtUaaJbZNNM/WuYGko2-dvI/AAAAAAABRZA/6OA6sIcBGjI8HVCDKy9Zdvgnj5H3op-dACLcBGAs/s1600/klpo.jpg[/img]
Wail all you want and wail some more, Buhari is a hero in the international community. it is like accusing every Igbo man of being a drug pusher just because some Igbos are drug pushers. Its not done anywhere.. For Buhari to be held accountable and responsible, it has to be shown that the herdmen killing is state sponsored. This means that the killings must be proved to be state policy, not just because two or three people died as in the IPUB case. That is called collateral damage.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HajimeSaito(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enice:
Wail all you want and wail some more, Buhari is a hero in the international community. it is like accusing every Igbo man of being a drug pusher just because some Igbos are drug pushers. Its not done anywhere.. For Buhari to be held accountable and responsible, it has to be shown that the herdmen killing is state sponsored. This means that the killings must be proved to be state policy, not just because two or three people died as in the IPUB case. That is called collateral damage.

If Ijaws had been carrying out unchecked killings against other Nigerians before the 2015 Elections, you are the same category of low lives who would have screamed blue murder. There are only two possible explanations for Dull-ardinho's behaviour. One is that he is overlooking the atrocities of his herdsmen, and the other is that he is helpless to stop them. The question is, is he a devil or a fool? Either option is not very flattering.

If you're too dumb to understand issues, then kindly wallow in your stupidity and stay off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by Enice(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:

If Ijaws had been carrying out unchecked killings against other Nigerians before the 2015 Elections, you are the same category of low lives who would have screamed blue murder. There are only two possible explanations for Dull-ardinho's behaviour. One is that he is overlooking the atrocities of his herdsmen, and the other is that he is helpless to stop them. The question is, is he a devil or a fool? Either option is not very flattering.

If you're too dumb to understand issues, then kindly wallow in your stupidity and stay of my mentions
you are really in pains, you need psychatric help. Get one before you commit sucide.
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by mvem(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Xander85:

Buharis' many victims would be vindicated if at the very least a conviction is got that limits his movement like that of Bashir of Sudan! Wasn't it the Kenyan president that went to the Hague to answer questions on human rights abuses in his country a few years back?
...that's Kenyatta, and everyone knows he was involved in election violence but what was the outcome?
Re: Buhari Hosted By Chile Eboe-Osuji, President Of International Criminal Court by HajimeSaito(m): 2:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enice:
you are really in pains, you need psychatric help. Get one before you commit sucide.

Because I'm not a fool and slave like you? Wisdom is inherited while stupidity is earned. You have earned your stupidity. Go and wallow in it and stay away from your mental superiors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Resist Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi State / INEC Reveals Condition For Voting After 2:30pm / No Fuel Subsidy Payments Have Been Made To Marketers Since 2016 – NNPC Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.