Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? (415 Views)

Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Data For Realtors/property Owners / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? by froyod: 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
Just the other day I met with one of the marketers of this company called Adron Homes and properties who said his name his Ralph and he was telling me about the company they that deal in real estate. He said they have estates in Lagos, in Ibeju Lekki close to Dangote refinery and Lekki Free Trade Zone named Rehoboth Park and Gardens and a plot of land goes for 20m and 5m in some phases of that estate. He also said they have along Lagos-Ibadan express road in a place called Shimawa and that place they have from 6 million to 1 million naira for a plot of land, that one is Treasure Park and Gardens. He also said that they have in Imota Ikorodu Lagos (1.5 million), in Abuja, Ibadan, Atan Ota, Shagamu, etc.

I am actually interested in buying from these guys, infact I think it would be a good investment, but I am thinking I should do some more research to see if anyone has done business with these guys before and probably base my decision on you guys' opinions. Although that marketer I spoke with looks genuine and convincing but I still want to hear from you guys, I will attach his number at the end of the post, just in case some people recognise it or have done business with him before. Please let me know.

And one other thing, He told me that they allow people to pay in installments for as long as 6 years (as low as 500 NGN per day) and they run promo from time to time whereby they reduce the prices of their land and give people gifts like rams, small fridges, etc. I think that sounds too good to be true, but if it is then it's a good deal that I will definitely buy into especially that Lekki own. That will be a massive investment that I can't afford to miss; that will be like the next happening place in a few years from now, assuming all I was told is true. I plan to visit that one in Lekki and I should by next weekand, also the one in Ota, and anytime I am in Ibadan I will see the ones there and I will keep you guys updated!

I was told they are running Ileya promo currently and another one called young landlords which he said I can buy in the name of my child and I can pay in two years at a reduced price. And I'll be paying into the company's bank account every month which gives me some confidence.

All in all, I want to hear from you guys but I must say that these guys look like they know what they are doing; so I have some confidence already.
PS
Here's the guy's number: 07033302755.
Have you done business with Adron Homes before? If you have, please let me know about your experience with them. Thanks guys!
Re: Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? by akbahbah(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
froyod:
Just the other day I met with one of the marketers of this company called Adron Homes and properties who said his name his Ralph and he was telling me about the company they that deal in real estate. He said they have estates in Lagos, in Ibeju Lekki close to Dangote refinery and Lekki Free Trade Zone named Rehoboth Park and Gardens and a plot of land goes for 20m and 5m in some phases of that estate. He also said they have along Lagos-Ibadan express road in a place called Shimawa and that place they have from 6 million to 1 million naira for a plot of land, that one is Treasure Park and Gardens. He also said that they have in Imota Ikorodu Lagos (1.5 million), in Abuja, Ibadan, Atan Ota, Shagamu, etc.

I am actually interested in buying from these guys, infact I think it would be a good investment, but I am thinking I should do some more research to see if anyone has done business with these guys before and probably base my decision on you guys' opinions. Although that marketer I spoke with looks genuine and convincing but I still want to hear from you guys, I will attach his number at the end of the post, just in case some people recognise it or have done business with him before. Please let me know.

And one other thing, He told me that they allow people to pay in installments for as long as 6 years (as low as 500 NGN per day) and they run promo from time to time whereby they reduce the prices of their land and give people gifts like rams, small fridges, etc. I think that sounds too good to be true, but if it is then it's a good deal that I will definitely buy into especially that Lekki own. That will be a massive investment that I can't afford to miss; that will be like the next happening place in a few years from now, assuming all I was told is true. I plan to visit that one in Lekki and I should by next weekand, also the one in Ota, and anytime I am in Ibadan I will see the ones there and I will keep you guys updated!

I was told they are running Ileya promo currently and another one called young landlords which he said I can buy in the name of my child and I can pay in two years at a reduced price. And I'll be paying into the company's bank account every month which gives me some confidence.

All in all, I want to hear from you guys but I must say that these guys look like they know what they are doing; so I have some confidence already.
PS
Here's the guy's number: 07033302755.
Have you done business with Adron Homes before? If you have, please let me know about your experience with them. Thanks guys!

Hello, can you please tell me your experience with this people. Do you think they are reliable to do business with.? I am currently having little problem with them and it is actually taking forever to fix it. I am already thinking if I am in the right hand. And also, Do you think the estate will be exactly as they paint it in the picture? I will appreciate if you can share your experience with me
Re: Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? by Rubbiish(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
akbahbah:

Hello, can you please tell me your experience with this people. Do you think they are reliable to do business with.? I am currently having little problem with them and it is actually taking forever to fix it. I am already thinking if I am in the right hand. And also, Do you think the estate will be exactly as they paint it in the picture? I will appreciate if you can share your experience with me
What problems are u having with them sir...Care to share?
Re: Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? by akbahbah(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

What problems are u having with them sir...Care to share?

I actually have properties with them and i make monthly payments as agreed, but lately I requested for my payment plan sheet to see how far I have gone and know the outstanding payment but surprisingly, it took them several hours to provide it after directing and redirecting me to one another. Eventually when the payment plan was provided, I noticed that 2 months of my payment was not remitted into the account and not reflecting in the payment stuff. I called them immediately to notify them to do the reconscilation and up to now but we are still on it. I don't know they are not organised and unprofessional at all despite the adverts and all their noise on social media.
Re: Guys Please, Is It True People Are Becoming Property Owners With Just N500? by froyod: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2018
akbahbah:

They are actually legit, in fact I can vouch for them. If you need further help, let me know.

(1) (Reply)

Block Of 8 Flats For Sale At Surulere / Imported Glass Doors For Your Toilets Nd Bathrooms / Bespoke Locally Fabricated Doors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.