Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy (8221 Views)

Lagos Gives 200 Okun-Ajah Waterfront Property Owners 7-Day Ultimatum / Flooding: Lagos Property Owners Build On Drainage Channels Despite Govt Notices / Lagos Issues Seven-day Ultimatum To Illegal Structure Owners In Lekki, Other Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by lalasticlala(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
The Oyo State Government has decried the refusal of 1,115 applicants of the “Home Owners Charter” to collect their Certificates of Occupancy (C of O).

The Commissioner for Lands and Urban Development, Emmanuel Olayiwola, has therefore, appealed to the affected applicants to come forward.

Through the “Home Owners Charter”, owners of houses in the state are offered Statutory Certificates of Occupancy with ease, so as to have legal title to their property.

A statement issued on Friday, in Ibadan, by Wasiu Olatunbosun, Commissioner for Information, said the state was working to ensure that “everyone collects their title documents with ease and within a stipulated period.”

According to the statement quoting Mr Olayiwola, a cabinet reshuffle in the third quarter of 2021, caused a slight delay in the issuance of the C of O.

“We therefore enjoin the applicants to visit our office at Room 4, Ministry of Lands and Urban Development to collect their Certificates of Occupancy.

“We also appeal to members of the public to respond timely to our officials when their attention is needed to avoid further delay in processing.

“We hereby apologise for any inconvenience this might have caused our applicants.

“In addition, all complaints should be made at our Customer Care office at Room 4, at the ministry building, Agodi, Ibadan,” the commissioner stated.

(NAN)

https://gazettengr.com/over-1100-property-owners-in-oyo-fail-to-pick-up-certificate-of-occupancy/

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by ReoCoker: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Why do I have this funny imagination that immediately 1,115 applicants go for their Certificate of Occupancy, they will be used as scapegoats like one vulture meat business man in this forum... grin

10 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Baawaa(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
“We therefore enjoin the applicants to visit our office at Room 4, Ministry of Lands and Urban Development to collect their Certificates of Occupancy.

“We also appeal to members of the public to respond timely to our officials when their attention is needed to avoid further delay in processing.
It is for free,how much will it cost?
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by inoki247: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
lol since the owner no want the documents make dem sell the papers to people selling corn or boli woman....

Case settled...

3 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by GodIsBiafran: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fellow Biafrans (Nwafors especially) this is an opportunity for us to buy up those lands in Oyo state. When Biafra comes we will own SW just the way China currently owns Zoogeria. I can't wait for the day Yorubas will be begging to enter Biafra. The Children of God are rising up and the gates of hell will not prevail.

ChukwuAbiama is on our side. Who can be against us?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Yaggi: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by tradepunter: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Cash out
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by shadelek(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dear Nairalanders, Kindly assist me with anything that can be fetching me little income that'll be enough for me to feed myself.
This depression is much and I don't want to venture into criminal activities
Thanks in anticipation
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by bouncin04(m): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Certificate wey their wives don hijack from them, ask one Vivian man grin grin
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by RIVERS1stson: 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ibadan has a booming real estate. Quite a massive real estate development

2 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by SkgeeBoss(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
One chance
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by nairavsdollars(f): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
Who Oyo Certificate of Occupancy epp?
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Frank150: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
People don run... When the government workers task them before collection of c of o

2 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by veegelc(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
meaning they don't see any importance of it
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
That includes me............... wink
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
RIVERS1stson:
Ibadan has a booming real estate. Quite a massive real estate development

Sometimes I can't just help to wonder why there are so many rusted roof, could it be the manufacturers at those time produces substandard product.

Anyway, it's a premier city, and every other old building are like that.
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Yaggi:
Please who knows what I can do to make money online.... I'm still a student but I don't have anyone supporting me .

I'm open to do anything legal to make money online
Thank you in advance
Affiliate marketing and Mini Exportation.
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Drogunov: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
Fellow Biafrans (Nwafors especially) this is an opportunity for us to buy up those lands in Oyo state. When Biafra comes we will own SW just the way China currently owns Zoogeria. I can't wait for the day Yorubas will be begging to enter Biafra. The Children of God are rising up and the gates of hell will not prevail.

ChukwuAbiama is on our side. Who can be against us?

Disillusioned monkey!!

3 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Drogunov: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

Sometimes I can't just help to wonder why there are so many rusted roof, could it be the manufacturers at those time produces substandard product.

That's for old buildings. Not what people are building nowadays.

6 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by GodIsBiafran: 7:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
Drogunov:

Disillusioned monkey!!

Violation of Rule 2 or 3. Mods do the needful.
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by NobleRace: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
AdeOri99:

It's an ancient city. Most of those buildings are more than 70yrs old.

4 Likes

Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Drogunov: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Violation of Rule 2 or 3. Mods do the needful.

Nikini?
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by GodIsBiafran: 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2021
Drogunov:

Nikini?

Ewu? Nkita?
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Teejay13(m): 7:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Is it not the same government who are selling out this properties.

Corruption finish inside this country call Nigeria.
Re: 1,115 Property Owners In Oyo Fail To Pick Up Certificate Of Occupancy by Jazzy55: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2021
LastCure77:
Don't worry developers are coming to take over cheesy

RIDE TO THE MAXIMUM with Our Organic Herbal Penis Enlargement Oil. Turn yourself into a sharp striker. This oil is purely 100% Herbal which prolong your sex duration from 25-45mins as it sustains your libido and reduce the urge of early ejaculation.

This Herbal Penis Enlargement oil is friendly to the body with no side EFFECTS. Skyman oil guarantee you of 4-6 inches parmanent size. Be a machine man. Make her SCREAM at the top of her voice and SQUEEZE the bed POWERFULLY.

Make it Bigger, Thicker and Longer within 2 weeks assurance. You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
inside all the problem in this country... Na penis enlargement you decide to solve! Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genesis Court Ajah, Buy, Build & Live Already Habitable. / For Sale: A Story Building Around NIG BREWERY In Ibadan. With Pics / Build With Red Bricks:hugely Affordable,impenetrable And Environmentallyfriendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.