Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

"I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (457 Views)

I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Hold Fayemi Responsible For Your Salary Arrears – Fayose Tells Ekiti Workers / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Hoodexboi(m): 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ayodele Fayose, Ekiti State governor, has released a statement to the President of Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari and all the members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) that he will be the one to laugh over the just concluded the Ekiti State gubernatorial election which the People's Democratic Party (PDP) lost on Saturday, July 14, 2018.

Dr Kayode Fayemi, The APC candidate, defeated the PDP applicant and Fayose's deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola, aka Eleka, with 197,459 votes to 178,121 votes, respectively.

Read Also: Enjoy Glo 200% (X4) Data Bonus Offer - Get 3.2gb for N500, 24gb For N3000 I How to Activate

Following a statement endorsed by Fayose's Chief Press Secretary, Mr Idowu Adelusi, on Monday, July 16, the governor claimed that he doesn't lose battles and will not lose this one.

According to Mr Idowu, He said the APC should be embarrassed by winning the election in a violent and vulgar manner and said only Buhari could pride himself on such conduct.

"I am Peter Ayodele Fayose, I hold with my head high. I can never be defeated. I don't lose battles and I will not lose this. I will laugh last. He also said,

However, " President Muhammad Buhari should note what the Bible says which applies to him, 'He that wears the helmet should not possess as he that removes it.'

"It is only Buhari that will pride himself with the security blasting sporadically at polling centres, frightening people to gravel the way for the APC hoods to steal ballot boxes.

Furthermore, "If APC has truly won, why is it that there is no celebration in Ekiti? The victory of Kayode Fayemi is pyrrhic. We will rescue the stolen mandate in the court by the power of God."

According In a video that appeared earlier on Monday, the governor had pleaded for peace in the state while remaining challenging that the election was planned to crown the APC. He said the party will seek an answer within the confines of the law and proposed Ekiti citizens to stay patient while the party resolves the issues

Read Also: http://www.hoodexblog.com.ng/2018/07/i-will-laugh-last-fayose-tells-buhari.html
Re: "I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Yeligray(m): 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Seems true. But I urge Mr. Fayose to come forward with the evidence he has. That way we can solve it we can't work without evidence.
Re: "I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by yarimo(m): 2:39am On Jul 17, 2018
You will surely laugh last in detention when MAGU is through with you. grin grin
Re: "I Will Laugh Last" - Fayose Tells Buhari, APC by Mynd44: 4:15am On Jul 17, 2018

(1)

Why You Should Visit Newsdey.com For News Updates / Those Supporting PDP For Opposition Sake Are Fanning the flames. / Learn From Dino Melaye! Nigerians Urge Army To Always ‘climb A Tree’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.