Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,535 members, 7,954,998 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. (981 Views)

What Do You Think About Her Make Up Work? Abeg Talk True And Like It!! / What Do You Think About Hairy Women Who Dont Shave? / What Do You Think About Piercings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. by JadeO: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2010
Would you rather pay N10000 per guest to include decor, a multi tier cake, drinks and catering, souvenirs, gift for the couple, wine for each table, photography, plus free event planning consultation, OR just plan your wedding yourself without professional help and the possibility of being swindled by vendors. WHAT DO U THINK?

Re: What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. by madlady(f): 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2010
A good WEDDING PLANNERĀ  is worth their weight in gold smiley smiley

I have plannedĀ  2 weddings, if it were not for the fact that I had a fairly easy job, at that time,I would have gone crazy with the stress.

Do you have any pictures of your work you can show?
Re: What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. by Fhemmmy: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
Like the other person said, show some pix of what you have done.
But again, is your price negotiable, or is it time now for people to pay 1M Naira for a guest of 100 People?
Re: What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. by JadeO: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2010
In the past Dreamz Kreations has collaborated with other Event planning outfits and shows and we don't feel it would be fair to project work done by both parties as ours. and Yes price is negotiable, pending the number of guest and location. but bear in mind that the package takes care of 7 aspects of your wedding + free event consultation about other aspects that don't fit in the package.
Re: What Do You Think About Dreamz Kreations Wedding Package. by filnaija: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2012
Hi Guys!

I need your help, Me and my fiance will get married on the second week of April 2012. This is a last minute preparation. We will have a church wedding in Enugu State. We just need a simple but elegant wedding. Please see the information that we need below and send me your quotation.

Guests: 150

Church:
-church venue (anglican church)
-Priest and altar boys
-church decoration
-choir

Reception:
-venue (should be in hotel function room or any aircondition function room)
-venue decoration (including dance floor w/ disco lights)
-food / drinks and cake
-band or DJ
-videographer and photographer

If you have a pictures of the church and reception hall please send it to me also @ jho_naciz@yahoo.com.

We are open for any suggestions. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

I Need Some Wedding Vendors / Which Is More Sexy / Top Recommendations For 2015 AMAA Red Carpet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.