Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post (30507 Views)

Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Rahma Indimi Calls Out Mohammed Babangida Over Child Custody Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Throwback: 10:13am On Jul 17, 2018
sisipelebe:
I remembered how Ibrahim invited JOE as a surprise package for you to perform at your wedding, you guys danced and groped like you were both made for each other. Little did you know you will end up becoming enemies. What a life!

I remember too.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Rexleo(m): 10:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Patrinus:
Power pass power! shocked The great Indinmi with all his wealth has one of his daughters going through such an indignation?. . . . Power pass power. If it had been an ordinary naija guy that tried this, hin for don dey hin grave tey, tey!

However, the Babangida's are a different kettle of fish. Illitrate Mohammed Babangida using his kids to fight their mum. . . in this modern age, kwa? angry undecided
not a question of power pass power,the Indinmi man was one time Babangida's chauffeur. I just don't understand them in the North.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
spongeisback:
You're really not smart. So with the constant news of warring spouse killing and disfiguring each other you still made this comment.

Most of you just come on nairaland because it's an anonymous forum you just spew bullshît.

Get the flying fvvk out of my mention. angry

So because she ran to the social media first, that makes her the innocent one abi? And where was it written that she was disfigured? Or you thought all divorce cases stem from domestic violence?

Did i blame only her or both of them? Ask your mum or dad what they both tolerated for you to enjoy their love.

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2018
grandstar:

Pray you don't jam the wrong person! cry

That is why i must take my time before my marry.

That is why i must use my brains, not my heart when selecting who to marry

That is why i must ask God before i marry

That way, i wont jam the wrong person

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Crixina(f): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2018
post=69450042:
Quote.
The mother-of-four, who has not been allowed to see two of her kids ever since she and her husband Mohammed Babangida separated and went with two kids each, has constantly lamented about not being able to see her offspring.

Unquote

They both went with two kids each?
Really?
I hope she is allowing the hubby to see the other 2 kids also.
Why sharing kids like indomie?!
Wakanda arrangement is this?
people will never get the trauma they put kids through when this happens.
Can you imagine, sharing kids like property, are they saying the ones with the father don't deserve the love and attention of the mother and vice versa.
No wonder how society is going depraved by the second.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33am On Jul 17, 2018
Crixina:
Can you imagine, sharing kids like property, are they saying the ones with the father don't deserve the love and attention of the mother and vice versa.
You are so on point sis.
So surprised to read that part of them sharing their kids.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by HomeOfMe(f): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2018
sisipelebe:
I remembered how Ibrahim invited JOE as a surprise package for you to perform at your wedding, you guys danced and groped like you were both made for each other. Little did you know you will end up becoming enemies. What a life!
I remember it too. He had to invite JOE all the way from the US as a surprise for her. If they knew things would fall apart for them...
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Azam101: 10:36am On Jul 17, 2018
The rich also cry.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by grandstar(m): 10:41am On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:

That is why i must take my time before my marry.

That is why i must use my brains, not my heart when selecting who to marry

That is why i must ask God before i marry

That way, i wont jam the wrong person

She married name and not the secret person of the heart, hence the regrets.

1 Like

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by freecocoa(f): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2018
I remember he flew in Joe the musician, as a surprise for her at their wedding, where did the love go? Na wa for romance sef.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
grandstar:

She married name and not the secret person of the heart, hence the regrets.

Then when they have issues, they make it look like they are innocent
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by JAMESOJAY: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
The way you foolanis Separated family's by killing them and stealing form Nigerians that how God will also separate you pigs from your loved ones

Idiots
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by spongeisback: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2018
Like I said you're an IDIOT! There's no where in my comment I talked about you blaming her or domestic violence. You can't stay in a marriage that isn't working to just for the sake of kids.

Now take your own advise and get the fuçk of my mentions retard.

izzou:

Get the flying fvvk out of my mention. angry

So because she ran to the social media first, that makes her the innocent one abi? And where was it written that she was disfigured? Or you thought all divorce cases stem from domestic violence?

Did i blame only her or both of them? Ask your mum or dad what they both tolerated for you to enjoy their love.

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2018
spongeisback:
[s]Like I said you're an IDIOT! There's no where in my comment I talked about you blaming her or domestic violence. You can't stay in a marriage that isn't working to just for the sake of kids.

Now take your own advise and get the fuçk of my mentions retard.[/s]

I didnt even quote you from then start. You dont like my comment? Fine. Scroll down.

Dont come quoting me and saying because nairaland is faceless, i can type trash. I'll say what i said to your face and heaven wont fall. Its my opinion and i find that comment very offensive

I apologise if i was rude.

Have a nice day
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by pocohantas(f): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Sterope:
What type of parents share kids? What type of parents drag their kids into their mess?

LOL. Maybe she is with the youngest ones or the girls.
No be small sharing o cheesy cheesy
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by eyeview: 11:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Not taking sides tho. But that her husband self why must he deny her seeing her kids? If you no trust her just fix a date when u ll be available so u can be there when she visits angry
Dont make judgement on one side of a story.
Didn't you notice that she didnt say if she allows her ex husband see the two with her.
She may have blocked the man from seeing the two with her but will come online to play victim
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by ChiefSweetus: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
sisipelebe:
Wedding no be marriage cool
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by bamideleafolabi: 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is unfortunate that Rahama has been using the social media to whip up sentiments about the kids with her husband. Here is a situation in which a lady voluntarily packed out of her matrimonial home, yet she is claiming she cannot see the kids. When she had the opportunity of having the kids under her roof, she blew it by locking them up when the husband came to take them back so that they could resume school.
Court gave ruling that the husband should have the kids, each time bailiff wanted to execute court judgment she runs to Instagram claiming her life was under threat.
She will not tell Nigerians how she lied in court that she had a Registry wedding with Mohammed a few months back. At the end of it, the judge struck out the case because she lied.
Those who care about the kids should implore her to stop and remember that soon, the kids would have access to all the threats and blackmail she made against her former husband before they parted. These form the basis of what is now playing out.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by winsh: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na so they are cursed people but they don't know, their Gucci bags cannot save them
Ikpongiton:
product of ill gotten wealth.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by baysol: 2:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Rahma Indimi, one of the daughters of billionaire oil magnate Mohammed Indimi, has taken to Instagram to share a cryptic post, which has been termed as a dart targeted at her former husband.

The mother-of-four, who has not been allowed to see two of her kids ever since she and her husband Mohammed Babangida separated and went with two kids each, has constantly lamented about not being able to see her offspring.

On their birthdays, she makes sure to post emotional messages that reassures them of her love, while promising that they will meet someday. The mother and her kids have been separated for more than two years.

Yesterday, she shared a quote from Prophet Mohammed directed at "whoever separates a mother from her child."

Read the post below.

Their split was confirmed by Rahma in 2017 following the leak of an audio recording of her husband allegedly badmouthing his current wife.

Rahama then took to social media to confirm the news of their separation referring to herself as his former wife.
She wrote:

"Woke up to this, a recording of Mr Mo saying some nasty things about his current wife? I wonder what he has been saying about me when we were married (not cool muha,not cool?) may Allah protect us all from people like this. Ameen#justsaying"

https://lailasnews.com/rahma-indimi-shares-cryptic-post-after-not-being-able-to-see-her-kids/

On what basis is that resurrection? THERE IS NO RESURRECTION WITHOUT CHRIST, for he is the First resurrection for eternity.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
izzou:
angry

Mtcheeeew

When you both were separating, did you consider the future of your kids?

For the sake of four innocent children, why didn't you guys make amends, sacrifice your egos so your kids would experiencing what parenting actually is

You people even shared them like Agege bread: half-half. May that Allah you are calling, judge both of you

Nonsense overgrown broilers
I'm surprised you made alot of sense here.

Infact, am still in shock.
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
I'm surprised you made alot of sense here.

Infact, am still in shock.

I'm not surprised that you are still dumb

Because people don't agree with your opinion, it means they don't make sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sterope:
What type of parents share kids? What type of parents drag their kids into their mess?

pocohantas:

LOL. Maybe she is with the youngest ones or the girls.
No be small sharing o cheesy cheesy
Crixina:

Wait ,why shouldn't the kids be shared?

They both produce the kids so why should the mother get the 4kids?

I don't know why women are so desperate to have the kids to themselves in a divorce. Men have taken interest in child custody these days. We can take care of kids.

If women don't want the kids to be shared then they should allow the man to have custody of all the kids. Nonsense
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by Sterope(f): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2018
No one is saying men should not have xustody. If the parents have the interest of the kids at heart, they will agree on who to have custody. If the father is the better parent, a good mother who loves her kids will let him have cus today. If the better patent is the mum, a good father who cares about his kids who leave custody for the mother. There are other yardstick they could use.
The other parent can get the kids for weekends and vacation.

It is not right to deny kids the opportunity to grow and bond with another because the parents are mad at each other.

Hanseel1:

Wait ,why shouldn't the kids be shared?

They both produce the kids so why should the mother get the 4kids?

I don't know why women are so desperate to have the kids to themselves in a divorce. Men have taken interest in child custody these days. We can take care of kids.

If women don't want the kids to be shared then they should allow the man to have custody of all the kids. Nonsense
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:

I'm not surprised that you are still dumb

Because people don't agree with your opinion, it means they don't make sense
What sense can an ipobist conjure?

Rubbish
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 7:04am On Jul 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
What sense can an ipobist conjure?

Rubbish

Ipobist, Biafrauds, pigs, PDP,

Yen yen yen

Those lines are now stale. Can you try again please?

grin
Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2018
izzou:

Ipobist, Biafrauds, pigs, PDP,
Yen yen yen
Those lines are now stale. Can you try again please?
grin
so you even know u r a pig

Re: Rahma Indimi Separated From Her 2 Children, Shares Cryptic Post by izzou(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
so you even know u r a pig

This is your best shot? grin grin grin grin

Use gifs naa. Make it a little bit hilarious please

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo / Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Billionaires / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.