Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief (52447 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Woman Rubs A Lady's Stomach With Handkerchief During Her Wedding / Yahoo Boy Caught Cleaning Someone's Urine With Handkerchief In Delta, Beaten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by omoelerin1: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2018
Alfa couldn't wait for 70 virgins in paradise.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Danma(m): 11:46am On Jul 17, 2018
I don't think she is foolish,, been a virgin for 29 years, in Lagos.. Bro you no that is not a small thing... She really tried.... Is just because nobody want to die..... I feel for her
sinaj:
29 year old foolish virgin.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by sunbilor(m): 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
The Alfa resemble one guy wey dey contest prezident for Naija.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by sweetlaw: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2018
religion is the worse thing that has happened to so many people.

most men of "god" hide under the guise of religion to perpetrate evil on gullible members who cannot ready their bibles
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by alowonle02(m): 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
This incident is not ordinary, the victim would have been hypnotised by this devil Alfa Mustapha. Pls I want police force to get to the root of this matter and bring the culprit to book so that it will serve as deterrent to other crooks.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Tadeus(m): 12:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
onward4life:
Yorobaws and Alfa system of Government...

Yeye person ......lols
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
I wonder the kind of relationship this girl had with her parents that she couldn't confide a magnitude event such as a river bath to them.

A man bathing a lady for that matter undecided

We have so much distant ourselves from God that we rely on a mediator before we can communicate with our Father, our Creator!

Families have thrown good values to the wind in pursuit of what exactly

Lack of family bonding has cost this young girl her virginity , might even cost her life if the right footsteps are bot taken!

Hmmmmmmm it's a shame!
Correct!!!
All the things u typed are on point.

If only others know who and what they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by ofuonyebi: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
So, it is true that these so called Alfas & Alhaji's knows nothing better than charms..tiras etc to cajole & dupe innocent people

may the law never set people like you free...tufia!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Dollabiz: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
Omg
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Rhaspody(m): 3:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
religion is one of the problems of this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Timil: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Yes I want to die on top of you
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Allisonstvs(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alfa don open borehole , nah make Guys come dey fetch Water oo guys will be dusting dia Durex now.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Allisonstvs(m): 4:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sterope:
I hate that title called Alfa and I hate those who call themselves such.

I don't blame them.I blame dimwit that patronise them. If you think one idiot that probably batters his wives, fu.cks around, lies through his teeth whom you have no blood or familial relationship can intercede with God for you because he thinks he knows one or two Arabic words and juju, you are the worse!

If you can leave your grandparents, your parents, your siblings, all your fanily and your friends to ask an idiot to pray for you, you are the worse!

Someone tells you that you will be dead in two days and you can't ask God to strike him and his jinn dead, you are the worse!

when the head fails to do its job, the bottom suffers.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Allisonstvs(m): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
patexcool:
fool at 10 dis modern days is a fool forever let alone mature woman of 29yrs allow urself to be used by 23yrs old boy.

foolish virgin woman
lol she was even lucky he was 23, if he was 17 he will still climb her let her to and check if she's pregnant already.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Allisonstvs(m): 4:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Bluezy13:
She is very stupid!!

She...29 asked him 23 to deflower her.
This is clearly not a case of rape
the guy don dey world achieve wetin Muhammad promise Muslims for there heaven.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Allisonstvs(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
myners007:
A 29 year old lady who is still a virgin in this modern age tells a lot of her naivety and backwardness
guys they try o, to dey disvirgin women I can't o is so gross.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Gbengageorge: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
This no be Alfa, this one na yaasin mangoro.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
Oyo state bn disgracing the entire south west since only God knows when. Go ib there, you'd see 10 years old boy forming cultist. Go to school, never no be them. Later them go end up as one agbero for lagos and one oloriburuku alfa. Useless state.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
flyca:
Too bad.

But hey, how can a 29 year old be this gullible?
You can't be that naive in this world and not expect consequences. Omo, I tire for the babe o

When people are wholly ignorant about their religion this is the kind of result you get.
The so-called Alfa should be locked up.
He is unfit to be anything close to it.
But I don't know why ladies are this gullible.
Re: Lagos Alfa Rapes 29-Year-Old Virgin Student, Wipes Her Blood With Handkerchief by soso2017: 2:07am On Jul 18, 2018
Now what is the difference between what he did and what the pastors are doing too. They all trick and hoodwink and deserve same punishment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi: Man Caught Raping His Neighbour's 12-Year-Old Mentally Unstable Daughter / Man Who Steals Female Panties Caught - Photo / Gang Of Six Rapes Two Sisters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.