Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B (38785 Views)

Jeff Bezos Is Accused Of Being A Climate Hypocrite( Pics) / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Who Was The Richest Man In Nigeria Before Dangote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
kenonze:
cool

Do u know that over 70% of world money is not in cash form
Rather Electronic
Tell them dear... digital on Board... for those who know...
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by kennicus(m): 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
lonelydora:
In 10 years from now, i will top that Forbes list in Jesus Name! Amen

Click 'Like' if you believe me.

Click 'Share' if you believe me.

Quote me if you believe me

Do nothing if you believe me
Then what?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by koning: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
kenonze:
cool

Do u know that over 70% of world money is not in cash form
Rather Electronic

As a matter of fact, it does not even exist at all. Even in electronic form. It's just a series of numbers next to your name. The financial institutions will make sure you get whatever amount you want when you need it electronically or otherwise.

Real money does not exist in the banks.

Being the richest man guarantees that you get whatever you want whenever you want it.

2 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by koning: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
....however $145 billion is mindboggling. Jef Bezos does not produce anything tangible.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by koning: 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mark Zuckerbergs' billions are even more ridiculous. Facebook and Whatsapp?!!.

I will take a Dangote anyday, anytime.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by senatordave1(m): 12:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Send me your acct Number n let me surprise wit that amount u mentioned. Hurry up.. It open to everyone shaa.
Am here
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by einsteine(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
koning:
....however $145 billion is mindboggling. Jef Bezos does not produce anything tangible.

What is this one saying?

The second biggest e-commerce company in the world does not produce anything tangible?

The company that provides the largest cloud computing infrastructure in the world does not produce anything tangible?
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by koning: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
einsteine:

What is this one saying?

The second biggest e-commerce company in the world does not produce anything tangible?

The company that provides the largest cloud computing infrastructure in the world does not produce anything tangible?

Well, you may have to go live in that cloud and feed on your data.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by KennedicalEnergy(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Vanity

Poverty
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Asuito7(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
Send me your acct Number n let me surprise wit that amount u mentioned. Hurry up.. It opekn to everyone shaa.
n
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by TellMeNothing: 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
ECOMMERCE- New Gold of the 21st Century!

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Codes151(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
am some are still jobless
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

that's why we are moving towards cryptocurrency
Electronic does not mean cryptocurrency.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
koning:
You think like a typical Nigerian who adds value only to physical assets. Guy educate yourself because the world has left you behind like this.

3 Likes

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
koning:
Mark Zuckerbergs' billions are even more ridiculous. Facebook and Whatsapp?!!.

I will take a Dangote anyday, anytime.
I think your post is ignorant, go and write one single line of code, just hello world and see..... dangote only produces a product that is not intelligent, but my man the code running facebook alone can power jet planes.

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by ClintonNzedimma(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
You think like a typical Nigerian who adds value only to physical assets. Guy educate yourself because the world has left you behind like this.
I swear, that's why there is no innovation in Nigeria...do these guys no what programming or software engineering is?, do they think facebook is a blog or amazon is just simple product, I told the guy you quoted to go and write hello world in any language, make him come gist us how far

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by ameh99: 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chai... see kudi...

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by uwajeh(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Old story. He has been the richest man in the world for the last five months at least.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
Electronic does not mean cryptocurrency.
baba don't be fast to type....I said that's why we're moving to cryptocurrency..never said it was
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I swear, that's why there is no innovation in Nigeria...do these guys no what programming or software engineering is?, do they think facebook is a blog or amazon is just simple product, I told the guy you quoted to go and write hello world in any language, make him come gist us how far
It is really pathetic, Americans were once like this but Bill Gates put a stop to it while he was a teenager. This is 2018 and see how we are still thinking. These guys do not realise that Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft are behemoths that are bigger than all the oil companies in Nigeria everyone wants to get employed in.

Those that can see will conquer though and employ every other person that has refused to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

baba don't be fast to type....I said that's why we're moving to cryptocurrency..never said it was
Nobody is moving anything to cryptocurrency. The total amount of cryptocurrencies in existence is less than $200bn while total money is about $40trn with most money held in paper asset form.
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
Nobody is moving anything to cryptocurrency. The total amount of cryptocurrencies in existence is less than $200bn while total money is about $40trn with most money held in paper asset form.
you're ignorant dear...total cryptocurrency worth is currently at 264b dollars down from 500b dollars last year December and its still growing... you can check on www.coinmarketcap.com....
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
you're ignorant dear...total cryptocurrency worth is currently at 264b dollars down from 500b dollars last year December and its still growing... you can check on www.coinmarketcap.com....
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

How does even $500bn compare to $40trn. Abeg I don't have time for stupid argument, sorry I quoted you in the first place. Bye!
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by ClintonNzedimma(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
It is really pathetic, Americans were once like this but Bill Gates put a stop to it while he was a teenager. This is 2018 and see how we are still thinking. These guys do not realise that Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft are behemoths that are bigger than all the oil companies in Nigeria everyone wants to get employed in.

Those that can see will conquer though and employ every other person that has refused to see.
my brother, you have said it all. God bless you....our economy is underdeveloped, we have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by makers360: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
I will get there....
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jethrolite:
How does even $500bn compare to $40trn. Abeg I don't have time for stupid argument, sorry I quoted you in the first place. Bye!
the always room for growth... get it into your head..even bill gate was once richer than this dude but u can see...crypto market can grow in a year to surpass all that... so swerve
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by ogundeleai(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
He has been maintaining pole position for a while... I think the best headline will be consolidation
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Jethrolite(m): 2:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Enuguboy4nsk:

the always room for growth... get it into your head..even bill gate was once richer than this dude but u can see...crypto market can grow in a year to surpass all that... so swerve
I know you're sitting on top of a dead load of cryptocurrency. Console yourself. One day e go better na poor man prayer. TBC and Abjcoin will rule the world one day. grin grin grin
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by Dollabiz: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Good
Re: Jeff Bezos Is Now The Richest Man In The World With $143B by piagetskinner(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
how does one become an amazon prime member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unilever Nigeria Stops Production, Sales Of Omo, Lux / SMS Alert Charge: Is First Bank Stealing My Money? / My Terrible Experience With Multilevel Marketing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.