Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. (38688 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Born2Breed(f): 1:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
BluntBoy:

Another claim without any proof.

Dem send you come?

Please face your lane. Woman wrapper!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Sardauna24(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:

Any southern, enlisting his/her self in the NA as a field solider to be used against Boko haram is is flat fool!!!

How do you fight against terrorists that a secret being funded by your boss

Any you expect us to type 'r.I.p' when you die?? THAT'S SUICIDE!!!!
really....
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by BluntBoy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Dem send you come?

Yes, I was sent to torment enemies of Nigeria cheesy

And to ensure that you are all alive to witness the progress of Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by justy15: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
This government n denial, they came up yesday with statement to debunk the report only to admit today after the facts were pointed to their face. Nigeria is not worth dying for
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by bskyb(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
gartamanta:
So some Python dancers were killed in that attack? Nice one! May the God of Biafrans be praised for avenging her children slaughtered by the terrorist Python dancers.

I assume you did not see the name "okolie" boldly written on the tag of one of the said soldiers.
The army has people from all tribes and tongues. Many of them are obviously from the same "land" you claim to support.

Its even difficult to believe that a Nigerian will rejoice at the death of another human, just because their views differ.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by godofuck231: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
meanwhile your C in C was busy rigging elections in ekiti, he where is babangida self?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Evidenx(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Born2Breed:

Dem send you come?

hahaha..lol. Which kind wrapper? High target or daviva or abi na ashoke?..lol
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by ugotuf(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
Have you blamed Jonathan today?
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by dometome: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
bankylan:

Mind your words.....these soldiers have no option but to follow commands of the superiors........Many of them have personal convictions contrary to the command of their superiors, but the ethics of the profession do not recognize that............You are not different from a terrorist if you celebrate the death of our soldiers.
Proudly terrorist! They deserved to die!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pontaboki:
Any Igbo man fighting in Borno is a compound fool
mumu
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
givan:

Any southern, enlisting his/her self in the NA as a field solider to be used against Boko haram is is flat fool!!!

How do you fight against terrorists that a secret being funded by your boss

Any you expect us to type 'r.I.p' when you die?? THAT'S SUICIDE!!!!
mumu
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
dadavivo:
Any Igbo man fighting over there in Bornu or boko haram is a bastard son.

Leave the caliphate to kill themselves
mumu
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
lonelydora:
Any Southerner dying for this country is mad. Nigeria do not deserve our blood.
mumu
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

An Igbo man fighting to defend the very same people that almost wiped his fathers and mothers off the surface of the earth is the greatest irony of the 21st century...I will not waste my RIP on such a person..you fight and die for those who term your people "5 percent"..the same people who call you kafir...the same people who are quick to remind you of how 3 million of Igbo children were starved and shelled to the great beyond?? I don't just get such phoolishness!
mumu
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
Moronic arsewipe.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by naijacentric(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Moronic arsewipe.
naso naso
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Gracespecial101(m): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
potent5:
What a waste.
A waste of what? Your sense!!!
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Gracespecial101(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sharpshooota:
More will still die until we tell ourselves the honest truth

We love lies in this country....

Shame to any man who gives his life for this country ...

What Boko Haram wants
Majority up there also want

So that's the fuss undecided
Just think a Little if they didn't stay there and sacrifice their life don't you think we would be at risk
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Sharpshooota: 5:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gracespecial101:

Just think a Little if they didn't stay there and sacrifice their life don't you think we would be at risk

Just think a little how much this country has spent to fight this terrorists... Where are they getting their supplies from.. Do you know that these guys are paid salaries.. Do you know how much a bullet costs?...

They have sponsors... Very rich ones within and outside the country... Until we tell ourselves the honest truth

We will still be going round in circles
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by CohenJane: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Omeokachie:
But this government can deny things sha!

Truly Lai is a bad influence.

So, displaying the photos of some random soldiers and tagging it 'RIP' is a confirmation that they were killed in Borno by BH.

Clap for yourself.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by Omeokachie: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
CohenJane:

So, displaying the photos of some random soldiers and tagging it 'RIP' is a confirmation that they were killed in Borno by BH.

Clap for yourself.

Don't you think you should have shared the true pictures?
Oh, you don't have any and you are jumping into my mention? Slap yourself.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by potent5(m): 7:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Gracespecial101:

A waste of what? Your sense!!!
That's your opinion and You are entitled to it.
Re: Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. by tungamaje: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2018
That one wey de dispense drug, make he no be that my friend o. E be like say I sabi that boy o. Make e no be that Igbo boy wey come do medicine programme for Unibuja wey stay for my area o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari , Congratulates Him / PDP North West Mega Rally (Live Photos) / Reuben Abati In His Car Back In The Days (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.