Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,309 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. (35672 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by ChangeIsCostant: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2018
Five alleged Boko Haram terrorists were shot dead on Sunday after the insurgents ambushed troops of the Nigerian Army along Bama Road in Maiduguri, Borno State. According to the army, troops were on a clearance patrol in support of military operation, Rainbow, in the area when they were ambushed.

The troops neutralised the situation after a serious exchange of gunfire as several rifles and rounds of ammunition were recovered from the insurgents.

Fresh report has it that a gallant officer identified as David Babalola Egunbiyi, was killed in the ambush in Maidiguri. 

The 32-year-old officer is said to be the first son of the family and happily married with twins (Boys). 

His father, Peter Egunbiyi retired as the Divisional Police Officer(DPO) in Ondo State.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/david-babalola-egunbiyi-killed-during-boko-haram-ambush-in-borno.html

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by ChangeIsCostant: 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by xbernardx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wasted life. . . .

He died fighting to protect a country that has little regard for the welfare of the citizenry

RIP soldier

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2018
grin He died in vain cheesy

RIP bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for...

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by gidgiddy: 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2018
Another Python dancer meets his end

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Sunofgod(m): 5:55pm On Sep 17, 2018
That's life.......In Nigeria.

(you will be forgotten....)

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by EXLOVER(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
A British �� man once said "Na lazy man or coward dey go point the grave of hero when dor die". Rip ⚰ gallant soldier, with the current political umutomero kpo kpo gri, I will say Nigeria �� is not worth dying for.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Mgbadike80: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
The Army were quick to post pictures of three dead alleged Boko Haram fighters killed in the Sunday ambush but conveniently forgot to tell us that soldiers were also killed by the fighters of Allah. Anyway, another python dancer just got wasted for nothing. I guess his Yoruba charms couldn't save him this time. python dancers belongs to the hottest part of hell, there's no resting place for mass murderers.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Gboy98(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Toks06: 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2018
Why always southerners n Christians? undecided
justdogitto:
His family will be compensated
By Who?you're on a long thing..

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by justdogitto: 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
His family will be compensated
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by goodnessme1(f): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
one Down,more to go down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Did he forget his python moves?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by YoungLionken(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
Me nor dey too pity all dz python dancers and crocodile smilers like that o, you need to see how they maltreat innocent civilians. I'm not surprised how they get killed by the boko boiz because even God instructed that man should have dominion over animals, which one is "crocodile smile","python dance"? What about"super eagles", who gets shot while flying only for them to fall and converted to "roasted chicken"? Na joke every body dey, including maself grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by showafrica(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
I don't know why every ambush a soldier is killed.. Na wai
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by andymofia(m): 5:58pm On Sep 17, 2018
chai
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by pol23: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP to a gallant soldier.
Sometimes I ask myself if Nigeria is worth my time not to talk about my life.
Many people have died for this country.... but the country is so divided and nobody really give a fuxk.
Anyone that watch senator John McCain tributes will be willing to die for America even as a Nigeria.
But it's a sad situation here in Nigeria... some top Boss will still embezzlement his entitlement.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by zone51: 5:59pm On Sep 17, 2018
EGUNBIYI? And Bullet enter your body?... undecided,

Iru Omo Oje Wo leleyii?...
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Firefire(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
If Mohomodu Buhary escapes the judgement of man, he will surely meet that of God after life.

I am very surely, Buhary will not go unpunished.

The lifeless one promised to STOP Boko Haram and Name their sponsors. 4 years Down the line nothing was heard and no name(s) was mentioned.

RIP galant ones. May your blood be upon this administration of FRAUD & PROPAGANDA.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Bawizzo(m): 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2018
Wild wild north
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Sharpshooota: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
God punish Buhari and his supporters

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Nightmareo07: 6:01pm On Sep 17, 2018
:Rest in peace.
But if u are among the pything dancers.
Rest in pieces
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by slivertongue: 6:02pm On Sep 17, 2018
RIP bt u died invain...
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by YoungLionken(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lol... No b only "python dancer", na "crocodile smiler" grin
gidgiddy:
Another Python dancer meets his end

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Firefire(m): 6:04pm On Sep 17, 2018
zone51:
EGUNBIYI? And Bullet enter your body?... undecided,

Iru Omo Oje Wo leleyii?...

embarassed

RIP to the soldier.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 17, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin He died in vain cheesy

RIP bro, Nigeria is not worth dying for...

xbernardx:
Wasted life. . . .

He died fighting to protect a country that has little regard for the welfare of the citizenry

RIP soldier

You both life is so low the foot of man is incapable of crushing you
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by kingzjay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
Lai Mohammed will come here tomorrow to say that Boko Haram has been defeated completely!

I wish he died for a worthy sake.

This country is scam

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by basseyurom(m): 6:06pm On Sep 17, 2018
I don't understand why our gallant soldier keep dying for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by naijacentric(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2018
Mgbadike80:
The Army were quick to post pictures of three dead alleged Boko Haram fighters killed in the Sunday ambush but conveniently forgot to tell us that soldiers were also killed by the fighters of Allah. Anyway, another python dancer just got wasted for nothing. I guess his Yoruba charms couldn't save him this time. python dancers belongs to the hottest part of hell, there's no resting place for them.
u are a big fool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. by BruncleZuma: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2018
undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$2.1 Billion Arms Money Is Biggest Propaganda Of 2015 / Buhari Disengages Dokubo, Appoints Dikko To Head Amnesty Programme / FG To Dissolve Boards Of Federal Agencies, Parastatals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.