Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue (26456 Views)

I Never Said APC Betrayed Me - Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks After EFCC Invited Him / Akpabio Vs Nunieh: Femi Fani-Kayode Speaks / Tinubu: Fani-kayode Speaks On Attack Of Igbos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by LazyNairalander(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Let's call a spade a spade.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by PearlStreet(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why are pdp pigs crying. Didn't Jonathan ground Elrufais flight from flying. Didn't he ground Amaechis plane too. Didn't they get soldiers to stop Amaechi from entering Ekiti.

What is good for Okeke is also good for Okafor.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by remigiusizunna(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....
It is all about bad weather
I DOF cap for you o. I've never seen a person as jobless and free as you. Must you react against anything written against your slave Master? Lazy youth.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by blackpanda: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
BASKET MOUTH don start to leak again oooo grin shocked
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ernesty20(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
alen4smith:
evidence that your are suffering from concussion as a result of the knockout punch that was given to your looting party .get well soon
I Am Not A Party Man, Boy.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:
FFK, kindly help Fayose remove his necklace.

So glad these clowns no longer have a say in Ekiti politics for another 4 years, let their wailing be restricted to social media.

No more PDP in the SW.
you mouth dey smell shekpe.That is why you are spitting shit.

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by billyG(m): 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
I thought buhari had travelled to Hague.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Printerscanner: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
Chikexe:

“I condemn Buhari for refusing to allow the chartered plane that was conveying Southern leaders to the Middle Belt Summit in Makurdi today to land at the Makurdi Airforce Base.

http://www.vondanews.com/fani-kayode-speaks-on-stopping-nwodo-clark-from-flying-to-benue-2/

So, the Airforce Base is now for civilians who want to do Owambe party. You must be mad FFK. The Airforce Base is not for useless politicians who did not shout restructuring when they were chopping and embezzling government money, but once Baba got in and stopped their looting and stealing they start shouting restructuring. There is never going to be restructuring under Buhari and there is nothing you can do about it. If Obasanjo and Goatluck Jonaddaft did not restructure, then it will be senseless of you to think that Buhari will do it.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
TI wish I can quote all these mumus

Will you people just shut up.... can you see your country is under siege? Are you so blind ? What is wrong with this generation .....araaaagh!!!!!!!!!

Who in his right mind supports this ?
see this one.... the real mumu is you for believeing everything that comes from FFK. someone who only strives to create a north/south - christian/muslim discord just to have another chance at being close to government. Honestly if you have any regards for FFK then you are as gullible as i can imagine

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Lomprico2: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

Is that what lai told all of u bmc crew to say concerning this? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by WhoBeThisMan: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
silastemplar:
see this one.... the real mumu is you for believeing everything that comes from FFK. someone who only strives to create a north/south - christian/muslim discord just to have another chance at being close to government. Honestly if you have any regards for FFK then you are as gullible as i can imagine
Have you found out if what he said ia truet? If it is true, how can you support such ?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by oluwaahmed: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
ithink7:
But who are these devils all over nairaland. @ @Ilekeh et all

They seems to take pleasure in every bloodshed and chaos.

They seems to perch on every post supporting the demonic approach of buhari.

How people have lost their conscience and humanity to a piece of cake.

We all spoke against the stealing of Jonathan's government but this "thing" we have here is not a "government" but another Hitler in the making.

The earlier we all speak against this evil, the better for us.

This is not funny anymore.

I can see WAR looming and that war is between Nigerians and the armed forces.

When a mad dog is biting your neighbor and you think it's funny. When it's done with him, it's coming for you.

But who are these devils all over nairaland. @ @Ilekeh et all

He is the same person with different monikers. The truth is that our generation is a disappointment to our peers abroad and our parents. I mean we have everything to be great unlike our parents. Our parents had biased newspaper during the military regime yet they protested and fought for freedom for military occupation. But us what do we have? We have internet, FOI act, education, Democracy yet we are shouting sai baba, APC and PDP not knowing dat we are foolishly been led down a slippery slope of annihilation. What most of these fools like dat managrils don't realise is that When the shiit hits d fan it's people like Dem dat will carry gun and die politicians have their children abroad. Once dey de-populate the country with Wars and starvation their children will return to rule over what's left.
Nigerian youths are indeed very foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by RZArecta2(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

mumu zombies have been shouting bad weather since yesterday meanwhile those who were denied flying were told it's due to security clearance. Why are zombies so stupíd like this grin

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by frankwyte: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Can't imagine what we have on our hands! But little that men know that it will happen with a twinkle of an eye what God has plan to happen! It has never dampened my heart!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
From today God will punish Buhari and his supporters indefinitely

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by planetx13: 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:

Will you people just shut up.... can you see your country is under siege? Are you so blind ? What is wrong with this generation .....araaaagh!!!!!!!!!

I really don't understand ... I really don't

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Moukandjo: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
magoo10:
What is the tyrant scared of?
Buhari cannot get the support of reasonable people with this type of dictator tendencies except zombies and his illiterate fanatics.
WhoBeThisMan:

That's the problem with the unintelligent & ever-deluded IPIGs! They delude themselves that everyone else doesn't have sense when they themselves are the daft ones who are incapable of critical thinking!
Have you asked yourself what effect the meeting of some irrelevant guys would have on Buhari that he would dedicate his precious time to, by all means, stop some them from meeting? Who did this thing to our IPIGs? Can't you analyze any news first before jumping to criticize simply because it's against a man you hate so much? Nawa o!
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ayaside(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:

Thanks man...I was beginning to feel irritated.Question is did what FFK said happen?If yes,then he is on the right track.Is he accusing them of some "ghostly" doing? Nope!.A lot is going on and people just wanna be stupidly hateful.

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by magoo10(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]
That's the problem with the unintelligent & ever-deluded IPIGs! They delude themselves that everyone else doesn't have sense when they themselves are the daft ones who are incapable of critical thinking!
Have you asked yourself what effect the meeting of some irrelevant guys would have on Buhari that he would dedicate his precious time to, by all means, stop some them from meeting? Who did this thing to our IPIGs? Can't you analyze any news first before jumping to criticize simply because it's against a man you hate so much? Nawa o![/s]
close up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Last I checked buhari have not handed over power to anybody so he should take responsibility of any actions or inactions happening in his govt and not only accept the ones that favours him or his gullible supporters.

You have a lot to learn than ranting in an unwise manner.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Daguccizgreat(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

most times you sound like a foolish fellow.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by conductor110: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
post=69453506]
God bless you for this great words sis.
They have been boiling online more than ever since the my lost the election.
Bunch of losers.[/quote][quote author=
:
Mumu FFK....

Ilekeh:

So glad these clowns no longer have a say in Ekiti politics for another 4 years, let their wailing be restricted to social media.

No more PDP in the SW.
[/s]
The proverbial yorobal moozlem slaves. Always eager to defend Fulani terrorists on N20-per-post salary.

Tufiakwa. Spits on their forehead

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by godliman: 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69453323:
Mumu FFK....

bad weather where in makurdi or heaven?
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by SkyUrch(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Don't mind them..
They no longer know their statutory responsibility...
What a country cry
Omeokachie:
Military have allowed themselves to be dragged into the political mess of this administration.

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ilekeh:

No more PDP in the SW.

I blame etisalat for dashing you free data. That's why u come here to speak trash
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Eluwilussit(m): 3:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:

It is scary and appalling, how stupid our youths have become. They can't even grasp the simplest truth. There is no hope for Nigeria. With the comments here, this is indeed a wasted generation. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Moukandjo: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
RZArecta2:
mumu zombies have been shouting bad weather since yesterday meanwhile those who were denied flying were told it's due to security clearance. Why are zombies so stupíd like this grin
magoo10:
close up if you have nothing reasonable to say.
Last I checked buhari have not handed over power to anybody so he should take responsibility of any actions or inactions happening in his govt and not only accept the ones that favours him or his gullible supporters.

You have a lot to learn than ranting in an unwise manner.
conductor110:
[s][/s]
The proverbial yorobal moozlem slaves. Always eager to defend Fulani terrorists on N20-per-post salary.

Tufiakwa. Spits on their forehead

Hatred has made IPIGs the daftest people on earth! You jump jump on any crappy news & comment without thinking so far it's against Buhari.
Now, for you IPIGs' information, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base in Benue, where those guys wanted to land, is a military airfield that exists at Makurdi and NOT a civilian airport. Any aircraft other than a NAF aircraft would have to request, in writing, for HQ NAF approval to land on the Base. HQ NAF could then authorize NAF Base Makurdi to permit the aircraft to land if convinced there is no security threat. This is a global practice.
Try to analyze news first (even if it's almost impossible for people like the unintelligent IPIGs) before jumping on it simply because it's against Buhari.
IPIGs should #SayNoToFakeNews.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by RZArecta2(m): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

Hatred has made IPIGs the daftest people on earth! You jump jump on any crappy news & comment without thinking so far it's against Buhari.
Now, for you IPIGs' information, the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base in Benue, where those guys wanted to land, is a military airfield that exists at Makurdi and NOT a civilian airport. Any aircraft other than a NAF aircraft would have to request, in writing, for HQ NAF approval to land on the Base. HQ NAF could then authorize NAF Base Makurdi to permit the aircraft to land if convinced there is no security threat. This is a global practice.
Try to analyze news first (even if it's almost impossible for people like the unintelligent IPIGs) before jumping on it simply because it's against Buhari.
IPIGs should #SayNoToFakeNews.
the person who quoted me has eczema of the brain, as at today, BMC zombies were swearing by their village idols that the plane was denied flying because of bad weather, one idíot even said "bad weather all over Nigeria". BMC zombies are as intelligent as a piece of stone walahi, there's perpetual garbage occupying the space where their brain is supposed to be
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ymaruf01: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
mumu man u won make d fly inside bad weather so dt if dy die u say na president kill demands Abi u tooo mum abeg
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by ymaruf01: 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
mumu man u won make d fly inside bad weather so dt if dy die u say na president kill demands Abi u tooo mumu abeg
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by magoo10(m): 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Moukandjo:

[s]

IPIGs should #SayNoToFakeNews.[/s]
nothing you will say to defend the coupist dictator cum tyrant . buhari is an enemy of restructuring and it is very clear to all. Your foul languages cannot remove the dictatorship in the dullard.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
I'm sure that if Snow White's complexion gets dull , this unhinged FFK will blame it on Bubu.

So Bubu is the gatekeeper of the airbase.
Re: Fani-kayode Speaks On Stopping Nwodo, Clark From Flying To Benue by Moukandjo: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Eluwilussit:

It is scary and appalling, how stupid our youths have become. They can't even grasp the simplest truth. There is no hope for Nigeria. With the comments here, this is indeed a wasted generation. Tufiakwa!

Point of correction, there's no hope for Biafra with the set of daft humans from that side!
Did they get clearance from Nigerian Air Force Makurdi before making noise? That airport is NOT a civilian airport where you can just land anytime you want!
They aren't as wicked as your hero Ebelemi Jonathan who approved landing for Buhari & his campaign team in 2014 IN THIS SAME BENUE &, while they were mid-air, suddenly cancelled the approval, not minding whether they had enough fuel for them to divert their flight to another airport! But, as usual, you didn't make noise then; you didn't call yourself & other Jonathan sycophants stvpid, but you're here insulting people who're taking time to open the blockheads of you Jonathan sycophants to put the facts inside!

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/buharis-aircraft-denied-landing-makurdi-airport/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Crisis: Buhari Postpones Zamfara Campaign Rally / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / "Anambra Is Atikulated" - Jennifer Douglas, Atiku's Wife Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.