Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,288 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar (31331 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Unless you're a Fulani..

LifeofAirforce:

Buhari is a stingy man, he won't let you make money off his government.

He's tight fisted
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by joenor(m): 11:15am On Jul 17, 2018
Nor b small thing, E-money dey do ooo.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:18am On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Air Force, are u sure?
Those bottles look opened and left by the original owners of those seats. U share they didn’t wait for everybody to come down from the plane, walk from the back to the business class, tip the air hostess $100 to take this pic?
I have seen this happen a lot of time, even Jim Iyke and Flavour have done it before

OboOlora
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by itswell1: 11:24am On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Get out of my mention

I live far quality life than you do, Recognise.
YES, we can see the quality life written over you asslicker.
Tell us the work your MASTER is doing and stop influencing the indomie children negatively we have here with ephemeral hope

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Mikeross62: 11:25am On Jul 17, 2018
show off
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Soulsymbol99: 11:28am On Jul 17, 2018
U dnt see JEFF BEZOS post such pix undecided incase u dnt know the name, Google it cool Bill Gates is old school tongue

1 Like

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by MrxxxSmart(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Big man with bigger God .

Quality Life

Evevrything raw sauce
YOU ARE A MUMU PERSON
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by MrxxxSmart(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Emirates and Etihad airline are the baddest.

Money is sweet.

Sai Baba, please I need an appointment as soon as possible as I get many places to see with my Hajia too but lack of $$ is tongue
YOU DONT EVEN HAVE SMALL SHAME
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by tolani4real: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
E-money and his beautiful wife, Juliet, has left the shores of Nigeria for Africa business solution in Bangkok.

The five star boss, and his ever smilling wife Juliet, gave themselves a business class treat as they make their way to Bangkok on Emirate Airways.

The billionaire business man , took to his social media page to share this photo with his 1.8 million followers.

See photos below

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQpKrtlK8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1euxchc7d6zz3&r=wa1

News Source
Airforce1.

Nigerians and show-offs. This is no news
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:54am On Jul 17, 2018
shadrach77:
This e-money of a guy still has poverty mentality embedded in his brain sha. When have you ever seen Bill Gate or Mark Zuckerberg who are several times richer posting pictures of their cars or of themselves sitting in the plane? If he is that rich he should buy his own private jet

"I go oppress my neighbour" mentality is what has give rise to yahoo yahoo and armed robbery in the country. Shame! sad
Sense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by toocoded: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Buhari is a stingy man, he won't let you make money off his government.

He's tight fisted
And corrupt too (u forgot to mention that)
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by popsyleo1: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Why bringing it to the public?
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is he broke?
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by ohduz1988(m): 1:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who dey snap dem
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by natznext(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
E-money and his beautiful wife, Juliet, has left the shores of Nigeria for Africa business solution in Bangkok.

The five star boss, and his ever smilling wife Juliet, gave themselves a business class treat as they make their way to Bangkok on Emirate Airways.

The billionaire business man , took to his social media page to share this photo with his 1.8 million followers.

See photos below

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlQpKrtlK8j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1euxchc7d6zz3&r=wa1

News Source
Airforce1.

Free advert
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by analryder: 2:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
No matter how them fly them no enjoy like these guys here...

Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by QamQalito(m): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
SimplePlan34:
Thailand is a known drug destination
We know!
For your mind you think they are attending drug buisness seminar?
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by SimplePlan34: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
QamQalito:
We know! For your mind you think they are attending drug buisness seminar?
Of course it's a decoy he's going to check his biz over there.
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Deltatoto: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

See photos below

Link:

News Source
Airforce1.

how I wish this plane for crash
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Yagazie2016(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
OboOlora:
Air Force, are u sure?
Those bottles look opened and left by the original owners of those seats. U share they didn’t wait for everybody to come down from the plane, walk from the back to the business class, tip the air hostess $100 to take this pic?
I have seen this happen a lot of time, even Jim Iyke and Flavour have done it before
[color=#990000][/color]

No I dont think so. Check the blankets... not opened yet. Meanwhile, it's not a very big deal to travel business class. Very many people can afford it using cash or miles...
Re: E-money And Wife Juliet Okonkwo Fly Business Class To Bangkok For A Seminar by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Wow!
cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is The Fruit Seller Spitting Or Praying? Ali Baba Shares Video / Mofe Duncan And His Bride On Their Traditional Wedding Today (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Rocks Lumberjack Jacket On The Set Of New Movie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.