Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith (31240 Views)

Happy Vibes Photo Of Tiwa Savage: "It Looks Like You've Been Crying" - Fans / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Cleavage Picture Of Tiwa Savage Released By Mavin Record. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Gisterline(f): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Humblesmith share this Beautiful photo of him and tiwasavage on his Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKBVzlqjDeh/

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by shyling(f): 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why did he crop out other people in the picture? It's just a random pic that Tiwa takes to humor attention seekers and true fans.

Pics or no pics edible catering still took over T-billz

17 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Airforce1(m): 7:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Nice
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Kingzulex: 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
Humble smith tho,Nigga lacks fashion sense,Village blood still dey e body

12 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Big4wig(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingzulex:
Humble smith tho,Nigga lacks fashion sense,Village blood still dey e body
yet u know him n play his village track on ur device undecided meanwhile I don't even know you on nl talk more of giving AF angry

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Kingzulex: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Big4wig:
yet u know him n play his village track on ur device undecided meanwhile I don't even know you on nl talk more of giving AF angry

See this sadistic hausa ram o,Re read pls,I never insulted him,I must confess,Buhari govt is hugely affecting ur sense of humour

30 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Big4wig(m): 11:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kingzulex:

See this sadistic hausa ram o,Re read pls,I never insulted him,I must confess,Buhari govt is hugely affecting ur sense of humour
cheesy grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by jessiecah(f): 1:10am On Sep 07, 2016
Who is humblesmith...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by axortedbabe(f): 3:56am On Sep 07, 2016
Mehn dis boy never still upgrade?
See as him be like her houseboy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by axortedbabe(f): 3:57am On Sep 07, 2016
jessiecah:
Who is humblesmith...
one village boy wey cum Lagos but refused to upgrade

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by bobbyvow(m): 6:03am On Sep 07, 2016
Tell me what is beautiful about this picture pls

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Dinhodinho(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
BEWARE!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by johnshagb(m): 9:18am On Sep 07, 2016
And this is news
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by kettle84(m): 9:20am On Sep 07, 2016
shyling:
Why did he crop out other people in the picture? It's just a random pic that Tiwa takes to humor attention seekers and true fans.

an was you too. those guys are probably bodyguards
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
How will this change the economy situation....

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by khaymillers: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
the mod that moved this to front page. receive your common sense in jesus name. wat the fvck is this. Is this news. And what is cute about this nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Pavore9: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
Humblesmith will never look "upgraded" in some people's eyes! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
I just wasted 5 seconds of my life opening this thread. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by madamoflife(f): 9:21am On Sep 07, 2016
shyling:
shyling:

DEy aint important
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Rayman5(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2016
undecidedWetin cme Consyn Me undecided
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by wheesin(m): 9:22am On Sep 07, 2016
tiwa salvage is really cute. beautiful woman with baby face. undecided
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by madamoflife(f): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
I just wasted 5 seconds of my life opening this thread. undecided
Dats rite
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by ArmedRobber: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
Can't this guy dress kk for once.
Humble smith upgrade na ,why u dey dress like a normal street guy
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by jerryfisher(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2016
jessiecah:
Who is humblesmith...
madam china...ask google

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Dinhodinho(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
JUST IN CASE

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by Johnnoah1st: 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
j
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by McBrooklyn(m): 9:24am On Sep 07, 2016
Dope cool
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by olanshile2016(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
alright we have seen it
NEXT ........
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by pheyimen: 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Wen dey say osetigo, u referin 2 tiwa savage. I do love 2 see a pic of that edible cateering slf. Unless she play pass neymar
Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by emmabest2000(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
Doro is always a cheerful giver ...

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Tiwa Savage And Humblesmith by HRich(m): 9:25am On Sep 07, 2016
OK,
I have SAWED IT,
WHAT'S MY REWARD?

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Hardly Cry" - John Dumelo Pictured Crying At His Wedding / Toolz Celebrates Her One Month Wedding Anniversary / Sandra Ikeji Stuns In New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.