Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,217 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (6782 Views)

Mish Akwa Ibom Ayaya Biography: Life And Legacy Of The Akwa Ibom Born Singer / The Picture Of Seun Osewa,nairaland Owner / Daddy Freeze: Full Biography, Net-worth, How He Started And Many More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
miracood:
IT WILL COST YOU NOTING TO UPGRADE YOUR 1KB BRAIN

JUST PRAY TO GOD
I am not saying the guy is right or wrong but he made his statement statement with proof because he is knowledgeable about that kind of business so oppose him with proof and not abuses. If you don't know anything,swerve.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by MakeNigeriaGrea: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:

When I read your comments I weep grin

Your IQ is tremendously tiny
Bro leave him. Though I am not sure if you are right or wrong but you made your statement with proof,leave that guy if he can't counter it with proof. It shows he is ignorant an doesn't want to learn.
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
MakeNigeriaGrea:

Bro leave him. Though I am not sure if you are right or wrong but you made your statement with proof,leave that guy if he can't counter it with proof. It shows he is ignorant an doesn't want to learn.

Okay bro

Thanks
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by iamnavy1: 5:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seun your Naira land has helped many people
You really try Jah bless
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by yomi96(m): 6:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
Azmodan:
Nairaland is ranked based on visits

How much is he worth

Nairaland doesn't make even a quarter of this annually

Fact!

The guy dey struggle , he isn't rich at all

Quote me if una like
only if you know what his zenith bank account balance is, you will not open your mouth and say trash

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by abumeinben(m): 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
I think Mr. Seun is as generous as Mr. Linus ...the Linux guy.

If he wanted to do it, Seun would have charged for premium membership, who could access all sections. Basic members would only have access to read and comment but not to create thread. I envy the guy man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
He is so handsome kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by czarina(f): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Adanairaland:
He is so handsome kiss kiss kiss
lol... Thought I was the only one who noticed. Been celebrating him with his pictures on my status and people are like "this guy is cute". I'm talking both guys here, not just ladies.

Seun, please let's procreate. You too fine kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
czarina:
lol... Thought I was the only one who noticed. Been celebrating him with his pictures on my status and people are like "this guy is cute". I'm talking both guys here, not just ladies.

Seun, please let's procreate. You too fine kiss kiss kiss

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by obowunmi(m): 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2018
HajimeSaito:
Someone did a feature like this some years ago on Seun Osewa. It was taken down and the person received a lengthy ban. Maybe times are changing on Nairaland. Next area of change is removing that idiotic islime-ic confession of faith.

By the way, OP forgot to add that even though Seun is an committed atheist, his parents Dr. Samson Osewa and Mrs Victoria Osewa are both devout Christians.

Going to church for 100 years and being a church member does not mean devout Christian. The family also don't believe in tithing.....
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by HajimeSaito(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
obowunmi:

Going to church for 100 years and being a church member does not mean devout Christian. The family also don't believe in tithing.....

Tithing does not make you a devout Christian either. I don't believe in tithing, but I consider myself a devout Christian.
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Wakanda4ever: 12:57am On Jul 18, 2018
Bloody atheist. undecided

Seun is a fuvck¡g idiot. angry

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Wakanda4ever:

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2018
Wakanda4ever:

You are not mature at all.
If i should ask your religion now, you will say Christianity..

So how do you expect people to come to Christianity, with this unholy behavior you just displayed?

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by anochuko01(m): 6:33am On Jul 18, 2018
hhh
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by anochuko01(m): 6:43am On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:
Nairaland is ranked based on visits

How much is he worth

Nairaland doesn't make even a quarter of this annually

Fact!

The guy dey struggle , he isn't rich at all

Quote me if una like

so let's calculate it...
adverts on from page is about 800,000k monthly, and about for different companies have their adverts there. that's about 3.2m monthly.
and that's about 38m yearly. and that's just frontpage alone o.
imagine earning this for the past five years.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 18, 2018
anochuko01:

so let's calculate it...
adverts on from page is about 800,000k monthly, and about for different companies have their adverts there. that's about 3.2m monthly.
and that's about 38m yearly. and that's just frontpage alone o.
imagine earning this for the past five years.

Hahahahahahaa

Dude your numbers are off

Check your facts

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Justiceleague1: 7:47am On Jul 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:

So how do you expect people to come to Christianity, with this unholy behavior you just displayed?
pls leave Christianity out of your frustrations and address the guy head on. Is this thread about Christianity?
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by stillseth: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2018
No doubt I have learnt so much from Nairaland.. Thanks to you seun osewa and to every Mods on here... You guys are the real MVP
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by stillseth: 11:12am On Jul 18, 2018
Seun will just be reading and laughing about those calculating his networth....Hes paying Mods every month I believe,and they are hot complaining... Yet some people na networth dem see to focus on..
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by MollyBank: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Awww sweet Seun *mua*
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by Wakanda4ever: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
MRSoftapples:

Idiot.
Re: Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth by anochuko01(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2018
Azmodan:

Hahahahahahaa
Dude your numbers are off
Check your facts
pls do the correct one, lemme see. abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Guy Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died / Watch: Dorathy Shakes Her Big Boobs On Big Brother Naija Season 5 Housemate / Check Out Olamide And Mi’s Comments About Wizkid’s New Ride (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.