Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Was Waiting For You To Ask Putin For An Autograph - Schwarzenegger Blasts Trump - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Was Waiting For You To Ask Putin For An Autograph - Schwarzenegger Blasts Trump (309 Views)

Afia Schwarzenegger Nearly Exposed Her Kpetus / Brave Boy Got Prof. Wole Soyinka's Autograph Onboards Abeokuta Lagos Train / News Extra: Boy Gets An Autograph From Soyinka Aboard Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Was Waiting For You To Ask Putin For An Autograph - Schwarzenegger Blasts Trump by argob44(f): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2018
Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger (R) tore into President Trump on Monday, saying he acted like a “fan boy” of Russian President Vladimir Putin in their "embarrassing" press conference earlier in the day.

“You stood there like a little wet noodle, like a little fan boy,” Schwarzenegger said in a Twitter video directed at Trump. “I was asking myself when you are going to ask him for an autograph or a selfie or something like that.”

Schwarzenegger in the 45-second video accuses Trump of attacking the intelligence community and the Justice Department by refusing to denounce Russian interference in the 2016 election.

“You’re the president of the United States. You shouldn’t do that,” Schwarzenegger said. “What’s the matter with you?”

Schwarzenegger, who was born in Austria, then questioned what happened to the “strong words” during the Cold War from former President Ronald Reagan.

“What happened to the strong words and the strength of Ronald Reagan when he stood there at the Berlin Wall and said 'Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall'?”

“What happened to all that?” Schwarzenegger asked before ending the video with a deep sigh.

WATCH THE VIDEO here https://web.facebook.com//videos/1869310423108003/

Source: http://www.asbgistng.com/2018/07/arnold-schwarzenegger-calls-trump-putin-meeting.html

CC: Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Re: Was Waiting For You To Ask Putin For An Autograph - Schwarzenegger Blasts Trump by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2018
You stood there like a little wet noodle, like a little fan boy,” Schwarzenegger said in a Twitter video directed at Trump. “I was asking myself when you are going to ask him for an autograph or a selfie or something like that.”

Chai!
So Terminator get bad mouth like this?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Waiting For You To Ask Putin For An Autograph - Schwarzenegger Blasts Trump by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 17, 2018
Anything wey u do they must talk undecided

(1) (Reply)

Apapa Gridlock: Lagos Task Force Frees Service Lane To Ease Traffic / Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I / HTC U12 Comes With Android 8.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.