Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I (308 Views)

Abiola Ajimobi Final Abode. / Oba Otudeko’s 4-star Radisson Blu Hotel Turns Glorified Brothel - The Capital / Ajimobi Seeks €5m Loan To Buy Tractors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I by treasure2: 10:08am On Aug 03, 2018
Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko reconciled Tinubu and I

By Wale Elegbede

SEARCH

Newtelegraph
Newtelegraph
NEWSBode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko reconciled Tinubu and IPublished 5 hours agoon August 3, 2018By Wale Elegbede
Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko reconciled Tinubu and I
A former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Olabode George, has revealed how the Governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi and chairman of Honeywell Group, Oba Otudeko, reconciled him with the former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Speaking with New Telegraph in Lagos, George said there is no difference between him and Tinubu, adding that whatever happened between them in the past is already behind them. Tinubu was the governor when Federal Government pursued a case against George, who was the former Chairman of the Board of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA). The case led to George being convicted. However, the Supreme Court has upturned the conviction. According to George, he attended the burial of the Aare Musulumi of Yorubaland, Alhaji Abdul-Azeez Arisekola in Ibadan in 2014 and that was where he was reconciled with Tinubu. He said: “Bola (Tinubu) and I reconciled at a ceremony in Ibadan. You know I was so angry with him and it is human.

It was all a concocted, self-hatred because we have differences on political matters. But my teacher used to tell me that you can disagree without being disagreeable, I didn’t realise that. “So, I went to the burial of Arisekola..

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/08/bode-george-how-ajimobi-otudeko-reconciled-tinubu-and-i/
Re: Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I by tsephanyah(f): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2018
grin

Tested and trusted
2019 Sai Baba/Baba

Re: Bode George: How Ajimobi, Otudeko Reconciled Tinubu And I by Drakkernoir: 10:09am On Aug 03, 2018
Who cares!!!! undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Movies On This Site Are Topclass!!! Thank Me Later / INEC In Ekiti State After Using Corps Member For Distribution Of PVC / Project 1-9-90 Tetrax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.