Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video (36298 Views)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by platinumventure: 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2018
monsterseo:
It's simple process of marketing....

Get into any CPA or affiliate networks, choose an offer to promote, research keyword for that offer, create a YouTube channel for the offer, create a video for the offer using the keyword, upload to YouTube, rank ur video.... In a week, you start seeing cash in ur CPA or affiliate network account... Same goes for Pinterest marketing....even simpler that a retard can set it up....

Create a business Pinterest account around a niche... Follow all my steps which I would be teaching u.... I would introduce u to the Pinterest secrete board...post to those boards and see thousands of traffics hitting ur offers immediately.... And these translates into cash for you....

highly interested..hw do i contact ya..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
onatisi:

Prayers can't do it ,it is all about taking good care of ones body from youth . Majority of old people that have lived a very careless lifestyle with their bodies usually regret it at old age. Don't smolke or drink alcohol,sleep well,exercise regularly
Do you know that Baba has had farms all his life? People whom have at one time or the other worked for him said that he eats every of his food fresh. Whenever he feels like eating,he takes a walk in his farms,pluck this n that,he ha poultry,pig farm,goat and even cattles. He has different plantations,so why won't he be fresh. He knows how to take very good care of his health,and most importantly as old as he is he exercises. Not many wealthy people can do that.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by ajani1978(m): 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
God I pray give me the strength and power at this age to be able to do like

Aremu,Mathew,okikiola,Olusegun Obasanjo

Olowu

Awi menukuro aremu Obasanjo

Baba mokiyin teso teso
Amen. And me too
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:23pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
God I pray give me the strength and power at this age to be able to do like

Aremu,Mathew,okikiola,Olusegun Obasanjo

Olowu

Awi menukuro aremu Obasanjo

Baba mokiyin teso teso
I claimed it too
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by thunderbabs: 3:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
Ebora ton mu milo

Lol... Ebora ton je pizza
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by ajani1978(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmmm. I just like this man without condition
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Last last he go still fvck the boy wife . Hope Baba will not be playing the same tune when ramming the chickgrin

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Temptee101(m): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
boss1310:
since bloggers started having a field day on this forum they seem not to know the meaning of these words"CAUGHT"STORM"SHOCK"BREAK THE INTERNET"and "SEXY"
God bless you sir. You can't be more correct. They just use words for the sake of it, maybe to attract the mods attention in pushing their trash to the front page or maybe they are not well educated on the proper usage of English words.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by onatisi(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Do you know that Baba has had farms all his life? People whom have at one time or the other worked for him said that he eats every of his food fresh. Whenever he feels like eating,he takes a walk in his farms,pluck this n that,he ha poultry,pig farm,goat and even cattles. He has different plantations,so why won't he be fresh. He knows how to take very good care of his health,and most importantly as old as he is he exercises. Not many wealthy people can do that.
exactly my point , many young people have built diseases in their bodies through careless living , in the olden days there was nothing like ice water , no one was drinking cold beer or carbonated drinks. but now days what do we have , majority of us go to eateries , consume huge amounts of fatty and oily foods , preserved with dangerous chemical and take cold drinks with it, no exercise , nothing , then the cholesterol level in the blood starts building up, hearts start having difficulties pumping blood akk over the body . same damage many people of today and doing to the young kids, some parents dont even prepare any fresh natural food for their children , all they force down the throats of their children are biscuits , bread , indomie , noodles , no wonder young children of today are becoming obese
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by mynaijadj(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
Baba ni yen. Chief protagonist of All animals are equal.............. but some animals are more equal than others.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by HomeOfMe(f): 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
onatisi:

exactly my point , many young people have built diseases in their bodies through careless living , in the olden days there was nothing like ice water , no one was drinking cold beer or carbonated drinks. but now days what do we have , majority of us go to eateries , consume huge amounts of fatty and oily foods , preserved with dangerous chemical and take cold drinks with it, no exercise , nothing , then the cholesterol level in the blood starts building up, hearts start having difficulties pumping blood akk over the body . same damage many people of today and doing to the young kids, some parents dont even prepare any fresh natural food for their children , all they force down the throats of their children are biscuits , bread , indomie , noodles , no wonder young children of today are becoming obese
I'm telling you. My grandma died two year ago at 90years old. She insisted we should not use maggi,or know to cook her food,she never ate any food that was not freshly cooked. She never ate beef,snacks like pastries and other pies,she never took soft drinks,only water,she never cooked her food with veg oil,only palm oil and olive oil,her source of protein was only,fresh fish,not iced or frozen fish that they use formaline to preserve. Though that was a bit expensive for us to maintain owing to the fact that things were expensive. But she stuck to that style of living. What eventually killed her was low sugar,becau she never used to take sugar at all. A day before she died,she told my mum and my aunts that she wanted to eat noodles,she also requested for sausage rolls and a bitty of soft drink,that was when we know it was time for her to go because she never ate those things. But she lived a healthy and long life. Don't mind me,I'm a story teller,I love gists.

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Watching His Son's Music Video by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2018
1stCitizen:
Last last he go still fvck the boy wife . Hope Baba will not be playing the same tune when ramming the chickgrin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / What's Exactly Stopping Nigeria From Having 24/7 Electricity? / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Audi As NSCDC CG, Nababa Ncos CG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.