Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win (580 Views)

Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Burkina Faso Deserves To Win AFCON – Ghana 's Wakaso / South Korea Shows Nigeria Govt. How To Treat Heroines. Splash N32m On Korean U-20 Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by logic101: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2010
The ghanian team that played the match against serbian showed the nigerian team a few lessons

1 - How to invest in youth - the ghanian squad had 7 players under 23 years of age who played in the 2010 nations cup
2- team work - the ghanian squad showed how to work as a team no showboting
3- Fitness - The whole squad was fit for the duration of 90 mins
4- pride - The team had the pride to represent ghana and africa in the match

Can the nff learn from this?
No i dont think so, we got a set of clowns as nff officals who clearly suffer from myopic intelligence , corruption and mental daftness which is also a synonym for the country nigeria .
Verdict- not a chance.

Hope ghana all the best
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by tayoast(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2010
story story undecided undecided
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by K4: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
Nigeria and Nigerians know everything and are the best in everything they do and don't need to learn from anybody.

Ghanaians on the other hand are humble enough to know that success comes from hard work, determination and the will to die for the motherland. Nigeria obviously has its own way of doing things.If Nigerians think they can learn a thing or two from Ghanaians, I don't think Ghanaians have any particular problem with that. But as we know too often on this forum, some folks simply can't stand the idea that Nigeria can learn a few things from Ghana. just watch out for some of the comments that will follow soon.
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by ikeyman00(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2010
^^^

and what can i learn from someone that only post on thread talking about ghana in a ngerian forum
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by logic101: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2010
K4:

Nigeria and Nigerians know everything and are the best in everything they do and don't need to learn from anybody.

Ghanaians on the other hand are humble enough to know that success comes from hard work, determination and the will to die for the motherland. Nigeria obviously has its own way of doing things.If Nigerians think they can learn a thing or two from Ghanaians, I don't think Ghanaians have any particular problem with that. But as we know too often on this forum, some folks simply can't stand the idea that Nigeria can learn a few things from Ghana. just watch out for some of the comments that will follow soon.

well said k4 your predictions were right , nigerians are so condescending towards ghanians that they wont admit that we got a few things to learn from them.
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by Acidosis(m): 12:07am On Jun 14, 2010
I held on to one word 'PRIDE'
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by franctony(m): 12:31am On Jun 14, 2010
so what was so special in the ghana match. the game they struggled so hard to wn even with one man advantage. they really disappointed me.
Re: Ghana Team Shows Nigeria How To Win by SCYLLA: 12:47am On Jun 14, 2010
Utter Nonsense, the ghananian team is nowhere anywhere near the current naija team----FACT!!
How the heck do you compare serbia to argentina are your nuts still screwed on?
Ghana could only manage a penalty against a ten men weak serbia team and you are talking of winning, that team has got read my fingers lips ZERO potential!!

(1) (Reply)

A Fool Has Made Fools Out Of Us / This Is How To Proctect Kaita's Life / Hot! - Wayne Rooney Plans To Use Secret Talisman To Score 1st Goal For England!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.