Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Unadvertised Openings - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Openings (22677 Views)

Recent Unadvertised Jobs In Ibadan / Various Openings For Entry Level (apply Now) / 6 Openings At Dufil Prima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 5:56am On May 14, 2022
A Cook

Requirement
• Well exposed to various Nigerian dishes
• Must be with 1+ years of experience in cooking .
• Familiar with Nigerian market.

Application
All applications should be forwarded to kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com using job title and LOCATION as mail subject.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 1:31am On May 23, 2022
Join the Job WhatsApp group
https:///Hop7R158wgl4gopzAsqZpF
It's a first come first serve basis

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urgent Vacancy.

A reputable IT company in abuja urgently need a

Senior front end developer(2)

Interested persons should contact whatsapp or call 08133138173.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Internal Audit Officer

Employment Type: Full-time

Responsibilities

Performs audit projects and consulting engagements in accordance with established methodology and within budgeted timeframes.
Creates or assists in the creation of planning documentation, such as: project budgets, scoping assessments, and audit programs according to department standards.
Under limited supervision, performs audit procedures, such as: interviews, identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes. Evaluates current auditing procedures and proposes changes as needed.
Prepares, or assists in the preparation of drafts of, audits or review reports which include the development of clear, constructive, and actionable recommendations to address risks identified.
Communicates or assists in communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management.
Performs other related work or external audit assistance as assigned by Internal Audit management.
Develops and maintains productive relationships throughout the company and within the department.
More experienced Internal Auditors will provide constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching throughout projects to less experienced team members and may be responsible for providing formal written feedback for less experienced team members at the conclusion of a project.
Requirements & Skills

Requires Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant field. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of education.
Requires three years of financial, operational, or compliance audit experience at a public accounting firm, in an internal audit department.
Requires strong analytic and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to identify solutions and recommendations that effectively address business and control needs.
Requires strong understanding of accounting principles, control procedures and audit techniques
Requires fundamental understanding of the IIA Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing (IPPF) and the Code of Ethics.
Requires the ability to multi-task effectively, responding to changing business priorities and deadlines.
Requires the ability to work collaboratively with team members across multiple divisions and departments.
Requires a proven record of meeting commitments and achieving goals.
Requires the ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
Requires commitment to excellence and continual improvement.
Salary
N80,000 - N100,000 monthly.

Application Closing Date
26th June, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: ptktalentpool@yahoo.com and cc: internalaudit@appleandpears.com using the Job Title as the subject of the emai
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022

Job Title: Audit Trainee

Job Brief

Interested and qualified candidates will be trained on the job.
Job Requirements

OND in Accounting
B.Sc in any field.
0 - 1 year work experience.
Must be interested in being an Auditor.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: career@sobanjointernational.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

This is a Golden opportunity for anyone that what's to learn or cut his/he teeth in accounting
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:07pm On Jun 29, 2022

Job Brief

Job Requirements

OND in Accounting
B.Sc in any field.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: career@sobanjointernational.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.

This is a Golden opportunity for anyone that what's to learn or cut his/her teeth in accounting
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 3:56am On Jun 30, 2022

Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO & Office Manager

Salary
N100,000 - N120,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
20th July, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: 247foodsng@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 4:10am On Jun 30, 2022
FidelityBank is recruiting!

Experienced creative video content creator and editor

Are you a self-starter who can shoot and edit creative videos to tell our unique story? Send your CV to digitalmarketing@fidelitybank.ng
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 4:11am On Jun 30, 2022
An eatery in Lagos needs SERVICE ASSISTANTS

*Requirements*
SSCE or OND
Salary: 30k net monthly & other benefits
Strictly for candidates living in close proximity to Agidingbi & Magodo only & ready to resume immediately
Send your name, phone no & location to WhatsApp 09098853860.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by dharmie13(f): 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2022
Location please quote author=Oyindamolah post=114262415]We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Brief

Job Requirements

OND in Accounting
B.Sc in any field.
Application Closing Date
13th July, 2022.

Method of Application

This is a Golden opportunity for anyone that what's to learn or cut his/her teeth in accounting [/quote]
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dharmie13, if you actually want to learn location would not be a barrier. I was working in your current location and then I stays in somewhere in Yaba & my then employer asked me, why? I said, "I wanted to learn".

The choice is yours! wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unadvertised Openings by dharmie13(f): 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2022
Does that means i don't need to consider the road network and stress attached to traffic,cost,mental health etc just because i would love to learn.I will rather choose location closer to my residence
Oyindamolah:
Dharmie13, if you actually want to learn location would not be a barrier. I was working in your current location and then I stays in somewhere in Yaba & my then employer asked me, why? I said, "I wanted to learn".

The choice is yours! wink

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Openings by Rubyjade: 2:16am On Jul 01, 2022
dharmie13:
Does that means i don't need to consider the road network and stress attached to traffic,cost,mental health etc just because i would love to learn.I will rather choose location closer to my residence
invariably she is saying you are not determined enough.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Openings by lavylilly: 2:39am On Jul 01, 2022
dharmie13:
Babe, obviously you are not ready to learn giving excuse of traffic. I stay in Alakuko and I work in Mowe.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by betamannew: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2022
VACANCY

A very good graphics artist with digital marketing experience needed urgently in Dopemu/Iyana Ipaja axis of Lagos, Nigeria.

Interested applicants should send a mail to imperialhealthandeyeclinic@gmail.com or WhatsApp 08026040160.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:37am On Jul 15, 2022
Job Field-FMCG Distribution
Account officer
*REQUIREMENTS*

-The ideal candidate must be a graduate with 2 years or more experience working in an accounts/finance-related role.

Knowledge of account receivables, account payables, tax remittance, business analytics, reconciliation, etc.

Familiarity with accounting software like QuickBooks, Xero Accounting, Sage, etc

*Key Activities*

-Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English both in writing and in speech.

Prepare, and examine accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports.

Conduct monthly account reconciliation.

Start date: As soon as possible

Method Of Application

Applications should be sent to
careers@bettydistribution.com using the role as the subject of the mail.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Google has a graveyard of failed projects.

Other big failures:
Amazon Fire Phone
Crystal Pepsi
McDonald’s Arch Deluxe Burger
IBM PCjr
Airbus A380
Apple Lisa

Some of these projects cost tens of millions of dollars and eventually got shut down.

Even the giants with the greatest minds can fail from time to time.

Failure is a learning experience, even if it is uncomfortable, it makes us stop and learn.

The secret is just to keep moving!
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:40am On Jul 15, 2022
JemilynCutz & Spa is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:

Job Title: Cashier

Employment Type: Part-time

Responsibilities

Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
Maintaining a clean workspace.
Requirements

Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years relevant work experience.
Customer service or cashier experience.
Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
Basic math and computer skills.
Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
Attention to detail.
Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Salary
N40,000 Monthly.

Application Closing Date
21st July, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: jemilyn.cutzandspa@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Cashier

Duties
Result oriented Persons required for immediate employment in a fast growing and dynamic Trading company based in Idumota Lagos.
Receipts / disbursements of funds in the firm.

Qualifications
Minimum an OND in Accountancy or related discipline. SSCE holders with at least 2 years’ experience in related fields can also apply.
Candidates must be computer literate and should not be more than 27 years old.
The vacancy is for a position in our shop in Idumota market in Lagos Island.
Residence in Lagos Island, Orile Iganmu, Surulere, Bariga, Ebute Metta and its environs will be an advantage.

Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: vacancymozykgroup@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:54am On Jul 15, 2022

Job Title: Accountant

Job Brief

We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
Responsibilities

Manage all accounting transactions
Prepare budget forecasts
Publish financial statements in time
Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
Ensure timely bank payments
Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
Audit financial transactions and documents
Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
Comply with financial policies and regulations
Requirements and Skills

BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
Work experience as an Accountant
Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
Experience with general ledger functions
Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
Salary

N100,000 - N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: cleshaylimitedhr@gmail.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:55am On Jul 15, 2022
Oolu Solar is a growing solar energy provider in West Africa with presence in Senegal, Mali, Burkina Faso , Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria and plans to expand within the region. Our vision is to be a leading energy and financial services provider for millions of customers in developing countries.

Job Title: Accountant

Responsibilities

Assist in account payables and accounts receivables
Handle Petty Cash/documentations and ensure proper control
Assist in Bank reconciliations/other GL accounts
VAT /WHT remittances, fillings and documentations
PAYE/PENSION remittances and fillings.
Daily Cash flow Report and to ensure collections are updated daily on ERP Ensure protection of the company’s assets through internal control and internal audits.
Assist in planning, analyzing and budgeting control
Assist in preparation of management/audited account
Respond to all audit/Tax queries
Any other functions that may be assigned
Requirements

Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting or Finance
3 -5 years of relevant experience
Excellent interpersonal skills
Membership of ICAN/ACCA an added advantage
Proficiency in Excel
Good knowledge of an ERP System
Great analytical skills
Eye for detail
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Visit their website

Note: Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment Guidelines / Advice
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:59am On Jul 15, 2022
Kyosk Digital Services Limited
Accountant, North Central
Kyosk Digital Services Limited
Lagos, Lagos,

Apply
Job description
We are seeking a confident, well organised and experienced accountant for our rapidly-growing technology-led online retail business in Nigeria North Central. You will be a member of what will become a finance team of hardworking, dedicated staff and will play an integral role in our business. This is a reactive and proactive role that requires someone with the necessary relevant knowledge, attention to detail, strong organisational skills, good communication and telephone manner.

As the first member of the team, you are expected to be both experienced to understand what needs to be done and be willing to roll up your sleeves and do it yourself.

Roles and Responsibilities
Be a qualified accountant – preferably two years post qualified with experience of working in a commercial and structured environment
Have knowledge of application of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
Have good IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
Have experience of working with financial accounting package
Ensure the month end close for the division is completed accurately and on time, and identify, calculate and post any accounting adjustments in line with accounting standards and policies
Be experienced in the month end cycle to close our books and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, as well as management accounts and cash flow forecasts
Be skilled in problem solving and accountability – including critical thinking and decision-making skills
Support the implementation of the financial control framework for the division (eg. Balance Sheet reconciliations), helping implement changes to policies and processes
Review, analyse, monitor and update forecasts
Maintain short term Financial Plans, monitor and report actual expenditure against set budgets
Assist with statutory reporting
Oversee and ensure compliance on our tax responsibilities including, VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax and other such
Implement inventory management processes and monitor stock
Candidate requirement
Fully or nearly qualified accountant
At least 5 years of experience working in an accountants' practice
Strong experience in dealing with VAT, PAYE, Corporation tax and other such
Experienced in using BTC, VT, Quick Book, Sage, Excel, Word and other common software
Attention to detail, good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Fluency in spoken and written English
Significant experience of delivering a high-quality working as Management Accountant, Accountant, Financial Management role within accounting and reporting service or equivalent
Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence
Professional accounting qualification e.g. CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent, or significant experience i.e. qualified by experience
About The Company

Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally. Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company imports fertilizer and rice, breaks bulk and processes them, and distributes them to smallholders.

ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.

Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.

Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.

If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the organization for you.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:14am On Jul 23, 2022
LOGISTICS OFFICER IN A CARGO AIR FREIGHT BUSINESS
1. Looking for a male logistics officer to check and verify customers cargo before invoicing and freight.
2. Must be below 30 years old
3. Male
4. 70k per month salary
5. Immediate start
6. Office at Surulere, Lagos
7. Officer must stay in SURULERE or Lagos Mainland near Surulere.
8. Send CV or contact to Titus.osikoya@mavaila.com

Our client is looking to hire for the following positions,
1. Administrative/Inventory Officer
2. Kitchen Assistant
3. Cleaner
Requirements
1. Ability to communicate well in English
2. Problem solving skills
3. Good customer services
4. Previous experience (applicable to Kitchen Assistant and Admin officer position)
5. Flexibility

Benefits
1. Accommodation for the Kitchen and Cleaner role.
2. Feeding

Work days- 6 days a week
Hours: 8am to 6pm

Salary
Administrative/inventory- 60k
Kitchen Assistant - 40- 50k
Cleaner- 30k

Interested candidates should please send their CVs to Recruitments@waveacademies.org with the position they are applying for as the subject.

Candidates will be selected based on their proximity to the organizations location

Please I am currently hiring for the below roles.

UI/UX Designer
Quality Assurance Analyst
Backend Developer
Front End Developer
Android Mobile Developer
IOS Mobile Developer

Minimum 5 years experience, Must have experience in Fintech/Payments/Banking/Financial Services Domain
Qualified candidate should send portfolio to Olufisayo@mynairagram.com

A seasoned Interior Design company in Mainland Lagos has employment openings in the following positions. ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES NEED APPLY:

2. Stock Manager (Experienced in stocking parts & accessories)
We are looking for a competent stock manager to manage our inventory. You will be ensuring stock accuracy, analyzing supply chain data to ensure stock availability,monitoring stock movement, placing purchase orders,receiving, issuing, transferring stock, and maintaining purchase and pricing reports.

To ensure success as a stock manager, you should possess extensive knowledge of inventory management, stock keeping, purchase and supply and experience in a related industry. An accomplished stock manager will be someone whose expertise translates into optimally maintained stock levels.

Requirements:
Degree, HND or reputable Certification in logistics, business administration, purchasing and supply or a related field.
A minimum of 2 years' experience in stock warehousing management in an organised environment .
Proficiency in inventory management package or accounting software, such as ERP, Sage, Quickbooks, Zoho Inventory.
In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
Exceptional organizational and time management skills.

Qualified capable applicants should send an expression of interest, their CV and attach picture of self via email to jobshavenng@gmail.com within 2 weeks of this publication.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:18am On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy

Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2022
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 80k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a DM or a mail (check my profile) to be added to a work group! subject your mail "NGO"

NB: if you are not computer savvy, you will be trained.
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Jmarjr(m): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:
We are currently working on a program targeted at unemployed or underemployed graduates with basic computer skill whereby they could work at their own space and pace.

Minimum pay is 80k monthly! You may signify interest if you care or know someone who needs it.

Send a DM or a mail (check my profile) to be added to a work group! subject your mail "NGO"

sent u a mail. Pls respond
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Jmarjr(m): 11:31am On Jul 23, 2022
Oyindamolah:

sent u a pm already
Re: Unadvertised Openings by wealtharry: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
I have sent you a dm to your mail
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
From my DM:

Please I need a female carer.

Age 35 and above. Location is Masaka Area 1. Nassarawa boundary to Abuja. 50k per month. Accommodation, weekend bonus and other bonuses available. Must be able to speak and write in English.
Send CV and letter to uvictoria0@gmail.com
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
Vacancy

Job Title: Undergraduate Internship (Holiday job)
Industry: Retail Sector
Locations and slots available: Lekki (16 slots)

Responsibilities:
• Assist with arrangements of the store products
• Must be customer service oriented
• Support the team in the store with activities

Interested applicants can be:
• Secondary school students
• Students who are awaiting JAMB
• Must be smart and willing to learn

Duration: 6-10 Weeks (From August 1st) Pay: N30,000

Interview: Lekki Store
Friday; July 29th, 2022 (Lekki Phase 1)

Interested applicants should call
Ademola 0913 936 8484 for more details.
Parents can contact us on behalf of their wards too.
Deadline: Friday; July 29th, 2022
Re: Unadvertised Openings by Oyindamolah: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
Demah Healthcare Mission, a non-profit healthcare organization, requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Job Position: Medical Doctor

Locations: Abia and Rivers
Slot: 4 Openings 

Job Brief

The successful candidate will provide medical consultation, assist in coordinating health care mission and other duties related to his/her office.

Requirements

MBBS from a recognized institution and must be registered with the (MDCN) with a valid practicing license.Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in healthcare.

Working Conditions / Benefit

Free accommodation and good salary structure.

Application Deadline
10th August, 2022.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with state of interest to: demahealthcare@gmail.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.

Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited interview.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Arik Air Vacancies / I Got A Message For A Job I Never Applied For / Two Job Offers Can't Decide To Pick One Pls Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.