Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? (1081 Views)

Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. / Drinking Your Urine Can Cure Ulcer Etc / Strike: FG Authorises Federal Hospitals To Engage Doctors On Ad-hoc Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
a brother is suffering from chest pain through to the neck and some other pains in the body.
search on google of this symptoms indicate something like a heart failure.

google search tells us it has no cure but can be surpresed and the victim can only live at most 5 years(dont know how true).

now I will like to go herbal.

any herbal doctor here? and can it be cured ?
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jesus Christ will cure and heal for free.
Call on Him today
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
soccrostic:
Jesus Christ will cure and heal for free.
Call on Him today
I believe bro.

the pain right now is too much
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by phr33man(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
gabazin080:
a brother is suffering from chest pain through to the neck and some other pains in the body.

google search tells us it has no cure but can be surpresed and the victim can only live at most 5 years(dont know how true).

My brother, I once experienced such. I goggled everything and further went to the hospital for several test but nothing. I will advise you take him to the hospital to check for what's really going on. While doing this, tell him to start his day on warm water and be on warm water all day. It can be ginger warm water. That's actually what suppressed mine. After several test and medication.

I had this experience for over a year.
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
phr33man:

My brother, I once experienced such. I goggled everything and further went to the hospital for several test but nothing. I will advise you take him to the hospital to check for what's really going on. While doing this, tell him to start his day on warm water and be on warm water all day. It can be ginger warm water. That's actually what suppressed mine. After several test and medication.

I had this experience for over a year.
thanks so much sir
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Adalassy: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
gabazin080:

Hello I am an alternative medical practitioners located in Ghana and I believe I can help you out.

Send me an email let's talk.

Adamslaseio@gmail.com

Your brother will be fine. Expecting your email.
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by 2Ballz(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2018
gabazin080:

Better seek the help of the Cardiologist, and stop experimenting your life at another man's lab bench.

Whether acute or chronic heart failure is deadly, especially if your kidney couldn't help in sustaining the normal mechanism to promote the pumping activity of the heart.
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by geniewilliams(m): 8:09am On Jul 18, 2018
The first line of treatment is to access to the primary underline cause of the cardiovascular issues it may be due to hypertension kidney issue diabetes etc. Herbal medicine can take care of these underline factor which are primary and precursor to cardiovascular conditions. For more information on counselling therapy and herbal administration kindly contact Dr Williams 07036507238/ 09093047002
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
geniewilliams:
The first line of treatment is to access to the primary underline cause of the cardiovascular issues it may be due to hypertension kidney issue diabetes etc. Herbal medicine can take care of these underline factor which are primary and precursor to cardiovascular conditions. For more information on counselling therapy and herbal administration kindly contact Dr Williams 07036507238/ 09093047002
where do u base?
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by perfectnature(f): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Call now for 100% pure Honey: 08063387175
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by geniewilliams(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Am in Lagos
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Delee(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
I humbly recommend Yama Flax Seed Oil and DuZhong Tea. You will be glad after using these two products that many users are Testifying their Efficacies. You can reach me via my whatsapp number. 08027172928.

Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by kraftyiyk: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2018
gabazin080:

You see your mistake dude? You consulted google instead of going to the hospital and you concluded your 5 yrs prognosis based on google info..SMH.

Are you seeking the help of an alternative Doctor who doesnt have any iota of knowledge of mere anatomy of the heart?
Do not behave like those who won't go to hospital on time only to be taking by Ambulances to the same hospital at their dying moment ...
Pls go and see a cardiologist.
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2018
gabazin080:

Well I have our product which I can introduce to you of you are interested,like
Cordy Active
Cordy royal jelly
Jointeez
Golden hypha
And so on.
If interested you can notify.
It work perfectly,they are not supplement that hide ailment in the body but drugs that cure sicknesses.
Don't forget tell the person be drinking warm water as drinking should desist from any cold .
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
What's the update now?
Where do you reside?

You can send me a PM if you don't mind
gabazin080:
I believe bro.

the pain right now is too much
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
soccrostic:
What's the update now?
Where do you reside?

the pain is becoming much. its now an on and off thing. and xray result will be out by tomorrow.

I reside in iyana ipaja, Lagos.

will send you a pm now
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by gabazin080(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
soccrostic:
What's the update now?
Where do you reside?

sent you a pm but u can only reply me here or on WhatsApp Cus I no longer have access to that email address
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by ezugov2008(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
gabazin080:

I am an approved retailer of Greenlife Chinese Herbal Products and there are products for pains and heart failure.

But I will suggest you run a proper test to determine the exact problem with your brother before you decide on a solution.

You can send me a whatsapp message, I will assist you further. 07063609799
Re: Do We Have Herbal Doctors on nairaland Who Can Cure Heart Failure? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
gabazin080:
the pain is becoming much. its now an on and off thing. and xray result will be out by tomorrow.

I reside in iyana ipaja, Lagos.

will send you a pm now

Oh just keep the faith and bear the pain

I stayed at Baruwa, Ipaja

0 eight zero 5 three 5 four 8 six 9 six
Text me on whatsapp through that digit

(1) (Reply)

Hapatitis B Phyllantus Amarus, Effective Cure To Hepatitis B ( Stone Breaker) / Home-made Detoxification Recipes For Fibroid Treatment* / 313 New COVID-19 Cases, 89 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.