Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,003 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. (1420 Views)

This Yoruba Herbs Cures My Typhoid Fever In 3 Days.. Here Is How To Prepare It / He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria / My Typhoid And Malaria Lab Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by kidman96(m): 1:35am On Jun 27, 2018
------------------------------ O --------------------H
S. TYPHI.-------- D. 1/80--------------1/40
S. PARATYPHI. A. 1/80--------------1/20
S. PARATYPHI. B. 1/60--------------1/20
S. PARATYPHI. C. 1/60--------------1/80

SIGNIFICANT TITRE: 1/80

MALARIA PARASITE: Tryphozoites of plasmodium falciparum seen (+)

Please I need help deducing this result and what to do.
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by kidman96(m): 1:44am On Jun 27, 2018
dominique please I need ur help here
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by Nathp9(m): 6:47am On Jun 27, 2018
is dat 60 or 160, ,anyways u have typhoid, ,your malaria is not dat much
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by imperiouxx(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2018
There should be a reference value in the result.
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2018
You have malaria for sure. Treat for malaria.

You are borderline for Salmonella Typhi. Titre over 1/80 is considered with significant infection.

I would advice treating for malaria first. Then, if symptoms resolve, then ok. If not, treat empirically for typhoid.

OR treat both at same time if you can afford it. Consult your GP though, don't self medicate.

kidman96:

------------------------------ O --------------------H
S. TYPHI.-------- D. 1/80--------------1/40
S. PARATYPHI. A. 1/80--------------1/20
S. PARATYPHI. B. 1/60--------------1/20
S. PARATYPHI. C. 1/60--------------1/80

SIGNIFICANT TITRE: 1/80

MALARIA PARASITE: Tryphozoites of plasmodium falciparum seen (+)

Please I need help deducing this result and what to do.
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by Mcsenior(m): 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2018
Learn how to treat malaria naturally here with effective result as well as facts you need to know about cerebral malaria

~> http://naturalremedylab.com/natural-remedies-for-malaria-nigeria/
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by kidman96(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2018
Xiadnat:
You have malaria for sure. Treat for malaria.

You are borderline for Salmonella Typhi. Titre over 1/80 is considered with significant infection.

I would advice treating for malaria first. Then, if symptoms resolve, then ok. If not, treat empirically for typhoid.

OR treat both at same time if you can afford it. Consult your GP though, don't self medicate.

"You are borderline for Salmonella Typhi. Titre over 1/80 is considered with significant infection."

Please what does this mean? Does it mean I have typhoid?

Plus can I treat typhoid and malaria together at the same time?

"
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2018
kidman96:

"You are borderline for Salmonella Typhi. Titre over 1/80 is considered with significant infection."

Please what does this mean? Does it mean I have typhoid?

Plus can I treat typhoid and malaria together at the same time?

"

Borderline means you are on the cut off mark. Titer of over 1/80 is significant load of the typhi. You are exactly at 1/80, which means you get treated if you have symptoms.

Do you have any symptoms of typhi? If only high fever and chills, treat malaria first. If you have diarrhea, vomiting in addition to fever, then treat typhoid also.

Yes, you can treat typhoid and malaria at same time. They are two different disease pathology.
Re: Doctors On Here Please Help Me Interprete My Typhoid And Malaria Test. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2018
For u to be asking for the interpretation of the result ,that means u didn't do the test in a hospital.
Go to hospital and let a Dr take care of u.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: All 51 Italian Doctors Who Tested Positive, Dead / The Side Effect Of Using Dettol - Check To Be Safe / This Is Strange To Me. PLEASE HELP!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.