Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo (25393 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by CastedDude: 5:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
A 3 -year-old girl identified as Nmachukwu Ebiowu, a pupil of The Light International School, Okoti in Ogbaru Local Government Area of Anambra State was Tuesday morning announced missing.

The girl was said to have attended the graduation ceremony in the company of her mother, Mrs Juliana Ebiowu, but was later found to have disappeared from her mother’s side where she sat.

It was gathered that the father of the girl, Jude Ebiowu, quickly rushed to the Ogbaru police division to lodge a formal complaint after attempts to find her daughter failed.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the Anambra State Police Command, SP Haruna Mohammed, confirmed the incident, saying that the father of the girl has lodged a formal report, and that investigation has commenced.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/3-year-old-pupil-disappears-at-a-graduation-ceremony-in-anambra-photo.html

1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2018
He must be searched and seen by all means......

they should make use of community securty....

Nigerian police is write off.

8 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Merimental(m): 6:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I hope she's found ....naija n kidnapping lyk 5 n 6.

6 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Juicybreed(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
We complain of insecurity in the nation, but in many cases i have witnessed, only few parents look into the security aspect of their kids and takes it serious. I wish the police teams up with the public to find her Asap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by tunjijones(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by promizbob(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
The spirit of buhari
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by cacmatters(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
May she be found

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by HOLYDICK(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
God please may she be found in safe condition
AMEN

2 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by igbohausayoruba: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
All this modern mama
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
promizbob:
The spirit of buhari
...Buhari...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by karimcarim(m): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
InshaAllah, they will see her in good condition.

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by pretty16(f): 7:39pm On Jul 17, 2018
Lord pls keep the little girl safe.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by israelmao(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
keep watch on your children as election period draws near there many political desperados.This child will be found in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by LazyNairalander(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
God please do not let anything bad happen to this baby. Amen.
check my SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Juicybreed(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
We complain of insecurity in the nation, but in many cases i hsve witnessed, only few parents look into the security aspect of their kids and takes it serious. I wish the police teams up with the public to find her Asap.
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Mosesoly(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
May God continue to protect this little children from the hands of kidnappers, this is the main reason some schools won't be doing holiday lesson... May they see this little girl
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by AmiableG: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
Dear God, pls bring her home safely and in good health. Don't allow anyone harm her, keep her away from dangerous people.
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Homeboiy: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anambra and ogwu ego

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Emycord: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
ALMOST GAVE ME Heart Attack Same Age With My Daughter, Same Local Govt, Same Town, But Diff. SurName. IF ogwu ego Was Easy The idiot Above Me Would Have Go And Do Her Own. Except She Tells Me That Every Missing Child In Her Villa Was Used For Same. Useless People Always Stereotyping Igbo People . The blessing Of God MakeT Rich And AddS No sorrows. 50Years Ago They Gave Our FatherS Only 20 Pounds To Wager Our Life Upon. They Came At Us Again And Again And Again. With Federal Might And enslaving Policies But Just Within 10Years We bounced Back From The ashes Of That Tragedy. In Thier amazement They Said Its Ritual. This Day Even If You Sell Common sachet Water And Make It. Its All rituals

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by IamPopular(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naija mai country! I hail thee... I just pray she is found...
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by tiredoflife(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
The child was sitting with the mum and she was taken
When she will be busy chatting online
Useless mothers angry

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by FASTLINK1: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
I hate this type of news

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by leofab(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by skales67(m): 8:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
The police should round up everybody who came for the graduation. After that, they should single out the Omoluabeasts from south-waste present there. They must be responsible for the kidnap.

Argue with Oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Boxoffice84: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2018
She must be found o , u can't fit miss , God who created d universe will locate u to ur parent

1 Like

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
We pray this child is found ASAP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by andyanders: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
igbohausayoruba:
All this modern mama
Exactly. The woman should be blamed.
Re: 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo by Bodexman(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2018
promizbob:
The spirit of buhari

This is a serious issue abeg. Do you know the condition of the parents at the moment?

Why joke with a sensitive matter like this or is it that your brain has been programmed to insult Buhari at every given matter?

Insecurity in this nation is quite alarming

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Pours Hot Water On Housemaid For ‘stealing’ Eggs / Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / 5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.