Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect (25362 Views)

SHOCKING!!! How Suspects Slaughtered Woman,okada Rider, Used Body Parts For Mone / Prophet Beats Sick Man To Death During Deliverance In Delta / Yahoo Boy Caught Trying To Bury Nephew He Killed Him For Rituals Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Insecurity(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
I killed sick man to free him from pains, used body parts for rituals — Suspect

17-year-old boy rapes two neighbours’ children, aged four

A 26-year-old suspected ritualist, Olaolu Falowo, has confessed why he killed a farmer, and removed his body parts for money rituals, at Kuseru Village via the Odigbo council area of Ondo State.

The victim’s body part found in his house includes human limps (2 legs and 2 arms hands)  while a human skull in a sack was recovered from his father’s house during a search by police detectives.

Police sources said that the victim who was a farmer was murdered and his body parts removed by the suspected ritualist in collaboration with his father.

Falowo, who was paraded in Akure, the Ondo state capital, by the state police command, said he killed the victim, who, he claimed was a lunatic, to reduce his pains.

In an interview, the suspect claimed that the victim was a madman, who was sick and about to die in the forest.

” The victim is a sick madman. I killed him to reduce his pains and also took part of his body to use it for sacrifice.

However, a family member of the deceased refuted the suspect’s claim, saying that his brother was hail and hearty before he was gruesomely murdered by the suspect on his farm.

He told newsmen that his brother” is a farmer who went gone to farm at Kuseru village.

The state police spokesperson, Funmi Odunlami, said that “the suspect, was in police custody for a case of attempted car theft and when a search was conducted in his house, Human limps (2 legs and 2 arms hands) were recovered while a Human skull in a sack was recovered from his father house.

Odunlami added that two suspects, (father and son) are in police custody.

The police spokesperson, also said that a 17-year-old, Arije Dare, has been arrested for defiling two of his neighbour’s children aged four years old, at Ikoya/Ilutitun road, Okitipupa, area of the state.

Odunlami said that the victims “were playing in their compound at Ikoya/Ilutitun road, Okitipupa, when one Arije Dare went to their house to get water, met the children in the house and lure them to an uncompleted building and defiled them.

”  Three days after, one of the girls complained of pains, when her mother inquired from the daughter what happened, she explained her ordeal and mention the suspect as the culprit.

The police image maker said that “During interrogation, the suspect confessed to the commission of the crime,  he will soon be charged to court.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-killed-him-to-free-him-from-pains-use-body-parts-for-money-rituals-suspect

1 Like

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by sotall(m): 5:12am On Sep 07, 2022
Rare picture of NCAN members running to this page to check names grin grin

Look at the boy's face ...just like his father's... criminality in their DNA

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Itohanmiwa: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2022
I feel extremely disgusted with this barbaric acts.

9 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Pkoh: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Evil man
Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Akinsete19(m): 5:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Chai, wicked helper

6 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Jestin: 5:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Omo-oluabi

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by holuwhagbenga(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022
All because of money…. Hmmm angry

1 Like

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Arijude(m): 5:14am On Sep 07, 2022
Afonja !!!!

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Terror48: 5:15am On Sep 07, 2022
Not surprised, it helps to increase their IGR

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Princemedico18: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2022
This Generation will by no means pass away, yet the end is not yet near. 2 Timothy 3 vs 1_5 is fulfilling.

3 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by onumadu: 5:16am On Sep 07, 2022
"Skllmng"

If you can read this, you may be a practitioner.

22 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by deadie(m): 5:17am On Sep 07, 2022
Sklmrs lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by meobizy(f): 5:18am On Sep 07, 2022
Taking him to a psych ward was out of the question then? Nigerians; innately wicked people.

5 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by franchasofficia: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2022
Drug Trafficking crime = Igbos

Ritual killing crime = Yorubas

Terrorism & Banditry Crime = Hausa-Fulanis

Militancy & Pirates crime = Niger Delta

Prostitution & Human Trafficking crime = Bini

Cultism crime = Rivers State + Akwa Ibom

Internet wire crime = Yoruba

Yahoo Yahoo Headquarters = Edo + Delta

Armed Robbery crime = Yoruba+Igbo+Hausa-Fulanis

What a nation cry

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by chigator2: 5:19am On Sep 07, 2022
A for Agbero/Alfa
B for Blood Money
C for Cemetery
D for Decapitate
E for Ewedu
F for Fraud
G for Gbegiri

Omoluabi know your letters and alphabets
Criminally minded people

40 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Gandah(m): 5:22am On Sep 07, 2022
Damn
Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Manson1(m): 5:23am On Sep 07, 2022
Pathetic
Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Freelane33(m): 5:25am On Sep 07, 2022
Loud
Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by Antyislam: 5:26am On Sep 07, 2022
Yoruba muslims always killing for ritual purposes ,

24 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by tillaman(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Bloody ritualist I hope you meet with the same fate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by atobs4real(m): 5:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Will you keep quiet?
Nonsense Human being
Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by beerfraud: 5:31am On Sep 07, 2022
Ibo Amaka

1 Like

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by gaskiyamagana: 5:34am On Sep 07, 2022
chigator2:
A for Agbero/Alfa
B for Blood Money
C for Cemetery
D for Decapitate
E for Exhume
F for Fraud

Omoluabi know your letters and alphabets

Criminally minded people. Godforbid such type of people. Cursed race.
Blessed race of blurred future in Nigeria scheme.

1 Like

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by gaskiyamagana: 5:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Antyislam:
Yoruba muslims always killing for ritual purposes ,
Christian igbos always deal in drugs to batter Nigeria image.

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by nedekid: 5:40am On Sep 07, 2022
franchasofficia:
Drug Trafficking crime = Igbos

Ritual killing crime = Yorubas

Terrorism & Banditry Crime = Hausa-Fulanis

Militancy & Pirates crime = Niger Delta

Prostitution & Human Trafficking crime = Bini

Cultism crime = Rivers State + Akwa Ibom

Internet wire crime = Yoruba

Yahoo Yahoo Headquarters = Edo + Delta

Armed Robbery crime = Yoruba+Igbo+Hausa-Fulanis

What a nation cry
Tying wrapper and playing draft in the morning=Beni grin

4 Likes

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by brobro: 5:41am On Sep 07, 2022
After all the rituals you were never enriched, you still went into robbery. That's foolishness to believe evil can beget good

1 Like

Re: I Killed Sick Man To Free Him From Pains, Used Body Parts For Rituals — Suspect by bayelsaowei(m): 5:45am On Sep 07, 2022
Them beg you? Mumu man..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna Attack: Kidnappers Demand N900m Ransom / Nigerian Drug Peddler Nabbed In India / 28-year-old Man Killed As Armed Robbers Attack Bayelsa Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.