Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,311 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) (31827 Views)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence / Husband, Wife, Son Die In Ikorodu Apartment / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by CastedDude: 6:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
A man has been apprehended after allegedly killing the four year old son of his ex-wife in Potiskum area of Yobe state. According to Hausa News platform, Rariya, the man stabbed the innocent little boy multiple times (as seen in the picture below) after he divorced his mother some days ago. The deceased was said to be his step-son...

The husband is currently in police custody and will be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-arrested-after-stabbing-his-ex-wifes-son-to-death-graphic-photo.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by silenze: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
fear North

25 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
shocked

Omg.. This is wickedness... Why is there so much wickedness in the hearts of mankind ?

Mehn.. May his soul rest in peace..

Meanwhile firstbank customers I got great news for you.. Click the link on my profile for new exciting features on the mobile app..

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Homeboiy: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na bokoharam member

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Bluezy13(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2018
North and Stabbing na 5&6.

I remember the primary 1&2 readers of Warrior Mahamadu Ghandi... it was a tale of heroic conquerors but laced with arts of swordsmen on horses, stabbing, beheading, etc. Still dreadful till this day each time I remember it. I grew up in Kano state.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by FarahAideed: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
The way the stab wounds are arranged suggest some form of instruction based ritual killing but I might be wrong

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sometimes i wonder why i share country with these animals from the north

16 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
The hatred in the north is deep. I use to think 'witchcraft' attitude was limited to the south until I visited up North. A man can hate another for something as little as not being able to understand him. And once the hatred set in, it becomes unerasable. Even the gods can't plead on your behalf.

One thing I don't understand is, if this is a characteristics of Islam that is dominant in the north, or a trait of the Hausa man, who is naturally shy of expressing himself to his fullest.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2018
What type of animalistic inhuman behaviour is this
Stabbing a child repeatedly.

What a country embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by tunjijones(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2018
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by pol23: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hausa are _______?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by israelmao(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
It is getting so gory this day,it's high time you sought for impregnable refuge in Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Twoclans(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
How can you leave a son from another man with a husband you divorced shocked shocked

People just don't get the pain that comes with divorce.

6 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by lielbree: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Savage animals

Little defenceless boy cry

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by kennyz247(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
wickedness to d highest level
fear H people frm nort
RIP 2 d innocent boy

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Northern Nigeria should be scrapped

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by tstx(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na wa o
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
The growing population of fulani herdsmen must be reduced by any means possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Authoreety: 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Effects of raw cow milk

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by chiedu7: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Northern Nigeria should be scrapped
This is not tribalism the North is too blood thirsty
EmekaBlue:
Sometimes i wonder why i share country with these animals from the north
Now u see what kanu saw!
Bluezy13:
North and Stabbing na 5&6.

I remember the primary 1&2 readers of Warrior Mahamadu Ghandi... it was a tale of heroic conquerors but laced with arts of swordsmen on horses, stabbing, beheading, etc. Still dreadful till this day each time I remember it. I grew up in Kano state.

Na dem way oh!

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by ikept(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
What offense did dis child committed? Why why why! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by shitholenation: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
The Northerners like to shed blood,this guys needs to be properly educated.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by dayleke: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
May his young soul RIP.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by mmadu5(m): 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2018
Sometimes I wish we could sell this God forsaken country and share the money � but who will buy
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by viccgm: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
And u want me to keep on sharing the same country (nizuuria) with such nincompoop n his likes. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by shitholenation: 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2018
This guys are barbaric.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Kendumazy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by leofab(f): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Na them
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by Omoajidagan: 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
let him face the consequence.
Re: Man Stabs His Ex-Wife's Son To Death In Yobe (Graphic Photo) by LazyNairalander(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2018
I am beginning to get the convention that Nigeria is a cursed nation. How we be a county where people die in numbers on a daily?

check my SIGNATURE

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Amina Kabo Arrested By EFCC For Operating A Wonder Bank / Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Killed Rival In His Daughter's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.