Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence (44709 Views)

Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by MrCover: 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
A Woman is in the hospital, fighting for her life after she was allegedly stabbed by her husband in Kaduna.

Victoria Emmanuel, 39, was allegedly stabbed by Haruna Emmanuel because she left him due to domestic violence.

Victoria was said to have been enduring domestic violence since she married her husband 16 years ago.

She left their home in Kaduna after she was almost strangled by Haruna in December 2021.

Haruna then visited Victoria at her new residence last Friday, May 27, under the guise of taking his children with him. While there, he begged Victoria to return home but she asked that he signs an undertaking first, Punch reports.

In anger, he allegedly stabbed her and stabbed their son.

A source told Punch: "What happened was that she was beaten on December 28, 2021. He almost strangled her. She took the case to a human rights group and moved out of his house. Her parents rented another apartment for her. She would have left Kaduna, but she was schooling there.

"This was how she has been coping with the torture since she got married to him 16 years ago. Each time she leaves the house, he will come with different ministers of God to meet her parents and he would cry and vow not to do that again, but it continued.

"He has signed undertakings more than three times, but he never honoured them. He signed an undertaking with her parents, another at Sabo Police Station and one at the DSS office. He refused to sign at the human rights organisation because of the conditions.

"Last Friday, he said he wanted to take his children with him; those children were with him, but he sent them to their mother when they were sick. She didn’t stop him, but he later apologised to her and said he wanted her back in his life.

"She asked him to sign the fourth undertaking; he refused to sign. She refused to move in with him; he left with her second son."

Speaking from her hospital bed, Victoria told the publication that she was about to walk out after several pleas by her husband to return home when he grabbed her by the neck and stabbed her in the chest and other parts of her body.

Victoria also claimed that Haruna stabbed their son.

She said: "My son that went with my husband ran back panting and sweating. Shortly his father appeared and started begging me for forgiveness, I told him that I had forgiven him, but can’t stay with him. I was about to walk out when he grabbed me from behind and held me by the neck; he had a knife with him and stabbed me in my right chest with force and shouted, ‘Die!’

"He removed the knife and stabbed me in my left and right hands. He also targeted my neck, but I managed to dodge it. He stabbed me in the back. My son was shouting and begging him not to kill me.

"Neighbours were trying to open the door, but they couldn’t. My son summoned courage to push him away. He used the knife on my son’s stomach. The boy narrowly dodged another attempt to stab him before neighbours came to our rescue."

Haruna escaped and has not been seen since the incident.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/engineer-stabs-wife-son-for-refusing-to-return-home-after-torture/%3famp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Karlovych: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2022
embarassed The rate at which Tinupoo's drugs is breaking homes is alarming. The woman should inform her family to annul the useless marriage

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by MrCover: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Karlovych: 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2022
MrCover:

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
It's like you want this man to kiss you

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Rastaramsey(m): 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
Stay away from toxic relationship....

It will be good for your sanity...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Candidlady: 1:20pm On Jun 03, 2022
angry
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Rastaramsey(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Bullshit loading.........

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Shalommy(f): 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry
Easy baby. Chaii.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by iampeterben(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Very bad, he must be made to dance to the tune of the music he has started. Let the due court take its course.

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Urheadmaster(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Karlovych:
It's like you want this man to kiss you
If these man "Kiss" you.

All your stomach intestines will rotten to the core tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by MrCover: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Bad News Here And There

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Sunofgod(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hope they ae now convinced grin

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Offpoint1: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Marriage is beginning to seem like a dangerous venture, more like a suicide mission.
I wept listening to Wazobia fm "Our backyard" program.

We've lost it

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by BuhariNaWah: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why blur the beast's face?!

No, WHY?!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Ballzproblemm: 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
what a demon

5 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by emmabest2000(m): 6:44pm On Jun 03, 2022
Abo-ki & dagger �

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2022
Engineer of Death

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Rashkeed101: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Why have some men decided to become demons

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
@OP,
Udoka, AKA , continuing from our last discussion, please, try as much as you can to input some positive and good news/stories to your blogging business, don't concentrate SOLELY on Bad news about, deaths, blood, accidents, human beings burnt, jungle justice, heads and hands being cut off, parents killing children, children murdering their mothers, brothers and sisters stabbing each and all other evil vices.
Don't let people label you as a Bad news carrier alone Nwanne. Not good for business biko!
Not all Nigerians love reading Bad and evil news 24/7.
Some of us still have human blood running and flowing through our veins please!
Tweak it!!!

Our kobo @[b][/b].

@Topic,
Engineer will Rot in jail.

eduj:
this is your first post that made me laugh
We pray the laughter will never depart from your lips in Jesus name.
We pray you have more reasons to laugh in life.
Nice day!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by chukwuibuipob: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
sad
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by KillerBeauty(f): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
Very violent man
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by KillerCrocodile: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2022
This man is Demon possessed....

Ladies shine your eyes before marriage and inside marriage....

If the man slap you today, he can stab you tomorrow.

Marriage is not by force....... Separation and Divorce is an option.

If you don't leave that abusive Husband today, you may leave the world before your time

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Zoolii97(f): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
This is too bad

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Kingpele(m): 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Terrible ,the man certainly is obsessed with his wife but hard drugs couple with buharia effect also made him go crazy..imagine waking up every day without seeing the wife .is frustrating. My point is that the man should have visited a therapist, he has anger issues..for him to sign undertaking three times without honouring it is an evidence, he is mentally challenged..the solution is to take him to psychiatrist hospital to chill for like 8years

1 Like

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Ultimas: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
Domestic violence is becoming rampart these days. Men should calmn down.

2 Likes

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On Jun 03, 2022
He should join his colleagues in prison.......

Why did he run, he should have waited nah ...... He would soon be captured..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by DoggoneDogg: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Re: Engineer Stabs Wife & Son For Refusing To Return Home Due To Domestic Violence by Cantonese: 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
Jail without delay.

Any man who stabs his wife like this man should be stabbed in multiple areas of his body as a lesson to him and other barbarians like him.

This lunatic must not be allowed to leave detention until he learns his lesson. Certainly he has lost the respect of his own children.

See his nostrils like wind pipes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Police Parade 7-Man Gang Of Robbers As They Rock 'Armed Robber' Tag(Pix) / House Help Broke Into Her Madam's Safe And Stole 11,000 Dollars (Video, Photos) / Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.