Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: (1013 Views)

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Indicts Himself Before The Senate / Impeachment: Panel Indicts Nyako, Absolves Deputy / N150m Loot: Army Panel Indicts Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by mowapa(m): 3:19am On Mar 27, 2007
AN Administrative Panel of Enquiry set up by the Oyo State government reportedly following a series of petitions has indicted the state deputy governor, Chief Bayo Alao-Akala, and former chairman of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Professor Taoheed Adedoja.

The panel, therefore, recommended that the two, who are governorship candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Action Congress (AC) in the state, be banned from holding any public office or positions of public responsibility in the future.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/27032007/news/news2.html

Season of indictment, Na wa 4 this election. Any chance INEC might adopt this indictment? ; grin
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by PeeDaVinci: 11:04am On Mar 27, 2007
Why would Ladoja not just go and rest, in this case, He is a LOOSER, he wined and dined with the devil and think he'll go scot free- never.
Who doesnt know that Akala stole money before?
But too bad and sad is the fact thatsome people will loot the state's treasury to satisfy the greediness of their godfathers and stillexpect to come back to continue from where they"paused", and the presidency + party + Masses wont talk because of personal relationship and politics.
I just hope that Oyo state people will be wise enough in poll this time to reject every form of misrule because at present, their education has not translated to Wisdom
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by Razorr(f): 11:23am On Mar 27, 2007
All this politics of thuggery and criminals sef, i don tire o. angry
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by mankevo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 27, 2007
mo wapa:

AN Administrative Panel of Enquiry , has indicted the state deputy governor, Chief Bayo Alao-Akala, and former chairman of the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB), Professor Taoheed Adedoja.

Any chance INEC might adopt this indictment? ;[/b]
IT'S REALLY ACID TEST FOR IWU'S INEC and OBJ/PDP Manipulation

PeeDaVinci:

I just hope that Oyo state people will be wise enough in poll this time to reject every form of misrule because at present, their education has not translated to Wisdom
How can they when the GARRISON COMMANDERS are on the prowl?

Razorr:

All this politics of thuggery and criminals sef, i don tire o. angry
About 75% of Nigerians also not only YOU

If INEC and PDP ignores this one ,well one can't help but sit put on election day. No waste of energy and time wink
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by hotslink(f): 3:09pm On Mar 27, 2007
Pee Davinci, i disagree with you! Though Ladoja might be fighting a lost case, dont you think that the public should be aware of the findings of the committee. The day of judgement is coming when all this information will be necesssary.
I pity Iwu and wish him not to take sides because very soon , power will change hands
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by Larufa(m): 7:46pm On Mar 27, 2007
Na wa this is the season of indictment and gazzeting of white papers.
Remember the case of Abia State.

There are some questions to be asked about all these--

1. Did the composition and sueing of the members followed the dictate of the constitution?
2. Who are the members of the panel -- are the not political appointee of the Governor?
3. Where and when did the panel sat?
4. Who and who were present at the panel sittings?
5. Is there any court injunction against such sittings?
6. Morally, why the hurry to gazette the white paper just like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Please remember similar injustice of the same Ladoja in the case of Josua Akintaro -- elected Local Govt chairman of Ibarapa East.

A leopard never changes its spot, I may say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all this am not in support of corruption in what ever form. NEVER. But due process must be followed and seen to be.

An injustice to one is injustice to all.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by jgirl3: 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2007
Yes O! I read about that this morning. All this talk don tire pesin. Everywhere I look, indictment up and down. Why is it now that they're doing all these? The election is just next month and this makes me believe that Naija was not ready for this election at all.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by 9ja4eva: 7:53pm On Mar 27, 2007
Well for the election not holding they have all failed because INEC Chairman and Senate President said the election must hold and i know that too.The drama gan too much bt God will shame dem all.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by jgirl3: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2007
INEC said that they can't postpone it because it is not allowed in their books. I like the fact that INEC is actually trying to do right by the rules but then again, the ones they are doing underneath is worse. Personally, I think this election should be delayed because there are too many hurried decisions and unsolved cases.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by tafari(m): 2:58am On Mar 28, 2007
Rantings of a crushed ant (ladoja).
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by lewa(m): 3:28am On Mar 28, 2007
Ladoja~let's see how this move pans out!
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by 9ja4eva: 3:53am On Mar 28, 2007
Akala and Ladoja shld be thrown out in my own opinion.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by Bolarge(m): 9:32am On Mar 28, 2007
That kalAkala of a guy deserves to rot in jail. Everybody in his/her right mind knows he spells doom for Oyo State.It's also common knowledge that should this election be free n'fair,the idiot won't win even in his ward in Ogbomoso.Of course the PDP must have som'n up their sleeves to ensure a "landslide" victory for him.Curse them all. angry angry

BTW who knows som'n 'bout this Ajimobi guy(ANPP Oyo State gubernatorial candidate) besides the fact that he's a senator? It'll be nice to have the lowdown on him because he sure looks responsible (but it takes more than looks to secure my vote).Thanx.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by 9ja4eva: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2007
Well said.Yeah it takes more dn looks oh cos all dese our politicans are not to be trusted again.Let the best man win.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by dayokanu(m): 9:26am On Mar 29, 2007
Good Atiku was indicted by a panel of inquiry and was subsequently disqualified. Now a PDP man Alao Akala has been indicted by a similar panel of inquiry and I guess a similar verdict to be passed on Akala I have always suspected that Iwu was acting out a PDP script this is the opportunity for him to prove me wrong .
When the AC campaigns they waive brooms in the air when Alao-Akala and Adedibu are going on campaign in Ibadan they waive cutlasses and charm since that is their party's symbol.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by Bolarge(m): 10:34am On Mar 29, 2007
dayokanu:
when Alao-Akala and Adedibu are going on campaign in Ibadan they wave cutlasses and charm since that is their party's symbol.
  shocked shocked U kiddin me.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by Larufa(m): 4:14pm On Mar 31, 2007
Bolarge:

BTW who knows som'n 'bout this Ajimobi guy(ANPP Oyo State gubernatorial candidate) besides the fact that he's a senator? It'll be nice to have the lowdown on him because he sure looks responsible (but it takes more than looks to secure my vote).Thanx.

Senator Isiaka Ajimobi represent Oyo South Senatorial which covers 11 local Govt. Area and the largest voting zone in Oyo State. He was formely the Managing Director of National Oil and Board Member of National Bank. He is from Ward 12, Ibadan South West Local Govt.
An Handsome, gentle looking man and sweet/smooth talker. BUT

He is not credible or worthy to be Guv of any State talkless of Oyo State. He is not a man of his words. This is a statement of fact known to most politically concious people in oyo state.Immediately he became a senator he started looking down and attacking people that helped him during the election. Remember during the 2003 (419) election it was the Federal legislative house (Senate and House of Rep.) that was 1st held, immediately he was annouced as the winner of the senatorial election, he disappear from Ibadan. He never voted nor participated in the other elections.
These are some of the reasons he left AC for ANPP.

There are many failed promises he made in 2003.

A typical case is his usually emphasis on helping graduate with only 1st class to get Job, he will not even give reference letter for you to be granted audience.

Now is the PAY BACK TIME.
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by babasin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 31, 2007
Season of indictment, Na wa 4 this election. Any chance INEC might adopt this indictment? ;

This is what you get when you have poor-thinking people as your ruler!
Re: Ladoja Panel Indicts Akala, Adedoja: by 9ja4eva: 8:45am On Apr 01, 2007
Thats true jare.

(1) (Reply)

Is Ob/pdp Serious At All? / Public Hols: Atiku D Target! / Why Have The Yoruba Muslims In Lagos State Hijacked The Political Machinery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.