Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (26138 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
In a bid to win 2019 presidential election, Atiku Abubakar today held a meeting with PDP leaders in Borno.Sharing the news,he wrote...

'I am delighted by the high number of PDP leaders that attended our consultative meeting in Maiduguri today. The feedbacks are reassuring of the steadfastness of our party to bring power back to the people. Thank you, Borno'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/2019-election-atiku-meets-pdp-leaders.html

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by HungerBAD: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2018
This is nice.

Opposition is good to keep a Democratic process in order. But my problem with Atiku's dream is this PDP platform he wants to use.

Days ago, I met a prominent PDP Youth leader from one of the Niger Delta States at a friends place, and all he kept complaining about was that they( meaning PDP) did not eat enough before they lost to the APC,and that if they come again they will "CLEAN UP".

Those were his actual words CLEAN UP.

I don't know if they (PDP) work for LAWMA and wants to help us clean our TREASURY, which as far as I can tell is not dirty.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by sarrki(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seriously Atiku can’t And wil never be a better President

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by madridguy(m): 7:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Alhaji Atiku should accept qadar and stop going around.

PMB is unshakable come 2019.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by stefanjaeger: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Mr Atiku, Nigerians put on you the burden of proof to explain to us how a retired Customs officer and two term Vice President en masse so much wealth. You have boasted and argued so many times that you are one of the biggest employers of labour in Nigeria. You paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university, that doesn't come cheap we all know.
What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8 years as Vice President? Is it just because you were resourceful?
Atiku sorry you will not be President at least not in 2019, yes Buhari is not doing well but you are not our saviour.. Nigerians have not forgotten that under you and Obasanjo, our years were locust-infested. Under you, and Obasanjo, we had ministers and thieves that were busy acquiring properties worth billions while our infrastructures decay. You sold all our assets to yourself and your cronies.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by uche44(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
The yam he collected from the nation's coffers is too much so asking him to stop contesting an elective position is like telling Nigerians you won't have his own loot. He has too much looted fund to spend and if you have a way take it it's our common wealth, mostly my Niger Delta Crude Oil money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Obinwenite(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Atiku can’t And wil never be a better President
Ignorant statement.... You don't just wake up and make statement, on what basis?.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2018
e
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by somto10: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
I fear atiku... He looks fake to me...

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by DonPikko: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Old thief

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by momodub: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Ok the gathering of

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku is really working hard this time around..... 5th time lucky I guess

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Men
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you don't love Atiku you will love his money.That was what changed the face of politics recently in Ekiti;money for votes.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 17, 2018
In the other thread, buhary said 2019 election would cost Nigeria about 242+billion. Earlier on, INEC has stated that there would be no PVC for the bout. That's to say, the election would not be electronic in nature.

Someone please help me ask BUHARY if its Nigeria's duty too fund APCs election campaigns, rigging, bribing and all sort of maneuver they intend to carry out??

NIGERIANS OPEN YOUR EYES!!! THESE AIN'T TIME FOR TRIBAL SH,IT!! THIS IS TIME FOR DELIVERANCE!!!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND GET DELIVERED!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Aniebonam1759(m): 8:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
so buhari looks original to u abi..

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
Meeting of losers!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
He should visit Gwoza by Road

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Casido1(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku should accept qadar and stop going around.

PMB is unshakable come 2019.

It seems Madrid guy has been placed back on BMC payroll.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by tayo4ng(m): 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
His getting seriously serious by the day

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
Naija which way na.. Is this how we keep recycling old trash over and over again??

Abi dem use ex swear for us

If super eagles win the world cup in 2022 shey this one can dab ni

Abeg swarve joor

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Newbiee: 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
Fayose has reserved the neck brace inherited from Dino for your use in February 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by webmaster0(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku for president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 8:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
The more he try the less likely he will succeed. In facts his efforts is inversely proportional to the actual result.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2018
Anybody infact anybody but buhari is a go for me.
check my SIGNATURE

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Opposition is good to keep a Democratic process in order. But my problem with Atiku's dream is this PDP platform he wants to use.

Days ago, I met a prominent PDP Youth leader from one of the Niger Delta States at a friends place, and all he kept complaining about was that they( meaning PDP) did not eat enough before they lost to the APC,and that if they come again they will "CLEAN UP".

Those were his actual words CLEAN UP.

I don't know if they (PDP) work for LAWMA and wants to help us clean our TREASURY, which as far as I can tell is not dirty.

I'm not necessarily a partisan but peddling this kind of lie makes you look amateur.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by asha9: 8:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku my man

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by muykem: 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku that can't go to America because of corruption. They will seek for his expatriation if he win PDP primary. PDP will not have candidate for the election.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by israelmao(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
post=69472335:
Meeting of losers!

The most loser of all leaders is the one that watches helplessly and non-responsively while his people are being killed daily.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Mendula35(m): 8:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
This man will not hear word.
Can't he see from masses body language that he has been tagged as "ex Nigeria big looter". He wants to loot more. NO WAY!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Visits The Sultan Of Sokoto's Palace (Photos) / Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Rochas Okorocha Owing Workers. Pensioners 13 Month Salaries..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.