Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) (26147 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Aggrieved Leaders & Candidates (More Photos) / APC Shares Garri In Lagos For 2019 Election (PHOTOS) / Timothy Owoeye Caught Bathing In Osun Market Ahead Of Election (Photos, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by slimghost(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
madridguy:
He pained am shocked

lol. Kill me the day you see me lose sleep over an akotileta. I only feel pity for you and your kind.
Sai Buhari!!!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2018
We are sick and tired of Hausa Fulani ruling this country.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by blackaxe78: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
ATIKUAIR:
When low minds talk you knw! Don't worry it will happen in ur life time, and u will be one of the great beneficiaries to enjoy a restructured Nigeria by Atiku

grin grin grin

Keep deceiving him. At a time, I would also just to make money out of him.

The whole political machinery we have in Nigeria today can never work for Atiku.

Stop deceiving him if you want to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2018
Atiku of all people! here is a man whose one of the wives is charging a church pastor or prophet she called the man to court of duping her of N918 million when she was serving as 2nd lady in the Obasanjo/ Atiku Presidential government. One can see that if the woman can be duped of such large amount of money she must have worth more than N10 billion at that time as the wife of a vice president.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by hollywater: 10:33pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Atiku can’t And wil never be a better President
You are not God!
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by daymol(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Opposition is good to keep a Democratic process in order. But my problem with Atiku's dream is this PDP platform he wants to use.

Days ago, I met a prominent PDP Youth leader from one of the Niger Delta States at a friends place, and all he kept complaining about was that they( meaning PDP) did not eat enough before they lost to the APC,and that if they come again they will "CLEAN UP".

Those were his actual words CLEAN UP.

I don't know if they (PDP) work for LAWMA and wants to help us clean our TREASURY, which as far as I can tell is not dirty.

see see they are all bird of the same feather..
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by DamiBukola: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Mr Atiku, Nigerians put on you the burden of proof to explain to us how a retired Customs officer and two term Vice President en masse so much wealth. You have boasted and argued so many times that you are one of the biggest employers of labour in Nigeria. You paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university, that doesn't come cheap we all know.
What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8 years as Vice President? Is it just because you were resourceful?
Atiku sorry you will not be President at least not in 2019, yes Buhari is not doing well but you are not our saviour.. Nigerians have not forgotten that under you and Obasanjo, our years were locust-infested. Under you, and Obasanjo, we had ministers and thieves that were busy acquiring properties worth billions while our infrastructures decay. You sold all our assets to yourself and your cronies.

What an hypocrite, have you asked the source of Yusuf Buhari's motorcycle?

Have you asked the source of Buhari campaign funds and for them to publish the accounts in that regard?
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by budusky05(m): 11:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shamless man, how e come be our party ? U v bin galavanting, romancing, nd fornicating wit APC since only for u to high Jack the party just becus u feel it ur birth right to rule.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Investordaves: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2018
Vote ATIKU, campaign for him or Nigeria is gone.... Who else is there, Abeg carry go sir..
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Built2last: 11:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
sarrki:

Exactly my words concerning Buhari in 2007.

Say the truth, all you know about Atiku is all you have been told about him.

Tell a lie make it big and people will believe you.

Which Naija politician is not a thief
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by smesi: 1:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Atiku bring your manifestos and let's jostle on it if it worth dying for i will go by your manifestos but if their are sentiments to enrich yourself and your region alone then, count my vote out. What am expecting from next national leader is for me to wake up from my sleep and see that electric light illuminate all areas in Nigeria for 365 days, also i what to see Asian nation some European nation fighting for Nigeria visa lottery to come and do some reminant job for us which mean we youth and average old person will have good job we are doing, like i want a leader that will put all our infrastructures to work including local and national stadium, moreover, i will prefer you Atiku's if you can carry Nigerians matter for head like jerry curl both home and in Diasporal by stopping killing of our brothers and sisters, I will also like a tough leader who will eliminate highest naira denominations(#500 & #1000) and make #1 & #5 a strong paper note in circulation. I need a great leader that will reward youth ideas in creating new technology, new innovation and new development that will drive the economy rapidly, can Atiku make Nigeria a place where unwanted pregnancy can be control and illegal marriage can be checkmate to reduce over population, who is that leader in our present Nigeria that can abolish private schools and property and ensure all what you need is give by government including life assurance e.g( standard health centre at every local council, good security men and woman of high standsrd, a nice recreational centre for enjoyment etc) and finally, finally, am looking for that political countryman that can reduce the numbers of churches and mosques allover Nigeria and convert those big big church and mosque to industries that can serve well meaning youth that are ready to work.
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Jul 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by PropertyDeals(f): 1:34am On Jul 18, 2018
Investordaves:
Vote ATIKU, campaign for him or Nigeria is gone.... Who else is there, Abeg carry go sir..
[/quote]

Really sorry about the future politics of this nation.
Don't miss this ongoing 50% discount promo on Queens Court Shapati Lakowe.

Check or signature below!!!
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by bornolowu(m): 2:06am On Jul 18, 2018
stefanjaeger:
Mr Atiku, Nigerians put on you the burden of proof to explain to us how a retired Customs officer and two term Vice President en masse so much wealth. You have boasted and argued so many times that you are one of the biggest employers of labour in Nigeria. You paid to the American University in Washington DC for a direct license to use the franchise of the university, that doesn't come cheap we all know.
What is the source of the inexplicable reason for your increased wealth after 8 years as Vice President? Is it just because you were resourceful?
Atiku sorry you will not be President at least not in 2019, yes Buhari is not doing well but you are not our saviour.. Nigerians have not forgotten that under you and Obasanjo, our years were locust-infested. Under you, and Obasanjo, we had ministers and thieves that were busy acquiring properties worth billions while our infrastructures decay. You sold all our assets to yourself and your cronies.
He acquired so much wealth illegally and the media nor EFCC is not after him especially since he decamped. Use ur brain naaa. Prove to me how corrupt he is or forever remain silent.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by hmuhammad(m): 5:26am On Jul 18, 2018
madridguy:
Alhaji Atiku should accept qadar and stop going around.

PMB is unshakable come 2019.
Tell them my brother, we northerner know Buhari will win with a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by samstels: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
This is nice.

Opposition is good to keep a Democratic process in order. But my problem with Atiku's dream is this PDP platform he wants to use.

Days ago, I met a prominent PDP Youth leader from one of the Niger Delta States at a friends place, and all he kept complaining about was that they( meaning PDP) did not eat enough before they lost to the APC,and that if they come again they will "CLEAN UP".

Those were his actual words CLEAN UP.

I don't know if they (PDP) work for LAWMA and wants to help us clean our TREASURY, which as far as I can tell is not dirty.

He must be a Tout .Dont bring in PDP with your meeting with a Tout .

Mention his name if you are sure /
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by samstels: 5:55am On Jul 18, 2018
samstels:

He must be a Tout .Dont bring in PDP with your meeting with a Tout .

Mention his name if you are sure /

See your Name --------
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by slimghost(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2018
bornolowu:
He acquired so much wealth illegally and the media nor EFCC is not after him especially since he decamped. Use ur brain naaa. Prove to me how corrupt he is or forever remain silent.

Don't mind those imbeciles. Atiku is corrupt Atiku is corrupt!!
Oya show us the proof........silence.
Bunch of brainwashed zombified fucktards.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:19am On Jul 18, 2018
President in 2019 insha allah
Re: Atiku Meets PDP Leaders In Borno Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) by nwatthu(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2018
bad mouth..are u God?
sarrki:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apc Members Reject Akpabio As Political Leader / Senate To Reduce Political Parties From 91 To 5 / Anxiety As Judge Adjourns Suit To Stop Buhari Till Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.