Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,995 members, 7,956,707 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:13 PM

Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) (66653 Views)

Pogba & President Macron Show Their Dab Dance Moves After World Cup (Photos) / Senegalese Players Arrive Russia In Native Attires For World Cup (Photos) / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
see country wey follow us get the same oil. nigerua you say person no curse you? you dey lie!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2018
Omo po bi osan. Afo fun gbe mu! Brainwashed mugu. Get books and read and stop carrying static brain around. Hijo de puta. Hombre loco.
deebrownneymar:

Shut up ode! do the world a favor and go blow up yourself somewhere in sambisa forest where your useless brothers are. Abi you don't want your pedophile mohamed to give you 72 virgins?
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
noruwasman:
A nation where oil money is at work, compel to my dear Nigeria (in tekno`s voice; so so story, story everywhere)

I'm sure you meant to write "compare", anyway don't ever compare Qatar to a shíthole country.

How would you feel if you were compared to a mad person? grin
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bolowolowo:
The only time Nigeria should be planning to build stadia like these is if we plan on undergoing a huge transformation of our domestic leagues or hosting an event of this magnitude. Otherwise, we need to focus on insecurity and healthcare.

Story

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
eddyghali:
Even their streets to stadium will be installed with cooling systems...they are indeed ready for the world!

Haba...oga cool down na

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Sunsets: 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
so so bad that they cannot properly fund education to avoid this compeling things
noruwasman:
A nation where oil money is at work, compel to my dear Nigeria (in tekno`s voice; so so story, story everywhere)

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
denkyw:
This is why I laugh at some stupid people who say oil is a curse. The real course is our stupid and corrupt leaders

Being black is a curse. This same oil has been flowing under your feet for centuries and white people had to come dig it out for you.

Years later we are killing and cheating ourselves over oil.

Oil is not a curse

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kingsley1000:
AND NEXT YEAR,WE WILL STILL VOTE FOSSIL AND STONE AGE PRESIDENT.QUITE PATHETIC

To be clear the people have never voted a leader at the polls. Your votes NEVER mattered! Take Ekiti state for example, you mean the people really wanted Fayemi so bad they voted for him?

Winners of elections in Nigeria goes to the group with the resources and machinery for efficient rigging. Don't waste your time with that PVC nonsense.

Remember last month it was available on alibaba dot com though the company has taken down the advert.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
Awoo88:
How are they going to cope with this south america and Europe girl who want to do other things apart from watching football? And will they allow both male and female to sit together

Lol valid point.

FIFA will have something to say about that grin
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by chiteny(m): 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am going for this particular world cup!!!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
I will be here to see all the World Cup by the grace of God and Allah
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nairalandguru(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
Omo the next world cup will be played in paradise... wawooo!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by miniyi018(f): 4:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
I will do anything legal to get there. It hurt me that it won't be during summer as usual, but I must get there. Jesu!!!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by adetes: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
This is stadium in paradise, when Nigeria we have this kind of stadium

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Horus(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDtR8C1anAk

Qatar 2022: World Cup preparations on schedule | Al Jazeera English
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by uncjay(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2018
Speechless
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by AreaFada2: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
DrDre1:

That won't be an issue. There won't be empty seats. These Arabs are really crazy about football and they've sunk so much resources into hosting it. These guys are planning the country beyond the world cup and the country is now being opened up. It may even be the most open of the wealthy Arab nations before that time with some plans the government is already working on. These guys think years ahead of even the world cup that's gotten our attention. They have other things they are working up that are more than 10 times bigger than the stadia projects all linked to the world cup and beyond. They are building new cities out of pure deserts in different parts of the country so filling the stadia up won't be a big deal. Asides that, many people are really interested in seeing the 'tiny' nation and that world cup would probably be their only chance smiley
I would accept your assertion if it was UAE. But not Qatar. Immigrants already almost overtaken natives. The current workforce needed to prepare for World Cup has maintain a fairly liberal immigration. This is a country still not Liberal with granting citizenship.

Gulf Arabs have the money to indulge their passion bit they are not anymore football crazy than Africans.
Qatar is hosting for prestige reasons. But it also shows Arab disunity. Joint hosting with UAE would have been so much better. Like Japan/South Korea 2012.

Morocco could have teamed up with Algeria to likely win the last World Cup bid they just lost. But boarders between both countries have been closed for over a decade.
The schedule in Aurum might also affect fans travelling from across the world. World Cups typically coincide with summer holidays for many fans in June and July.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by AreaFada2: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2018
DrDre1:

That won't be an issue. There won't be empty seats. These Arabs are really crazy about football and they've sunk so much resources into hosting it. These guys are planning the country beyond the world cup and the country is now being opened up. It may even be the most open of the wealthy Arab nations before that time with some plans the government is already working on. These guys think years ahead of even the world cup that's gotten our attention. They have other things they are working up that are more than 10 times bigger than the stadia projects all linked to the world cup and beyond. They are building new cities out of pure deserts in different parts of the country so filling the stadia up won't be a big deal. Asides that, many people are really interested in seeing the 'tiny' nation and that world cup would probably be their only chance smiley
I would accept your assertion if it was UAE. But not Qatar. Immigrants already almost overtaken natives. The current workforce needed to prepare for World Cup has maintain a fairly liberal immigration. This is a country still not Liberal with granting citizenship.

Gulf Arabs have the money to indulge their passion bit they are not anymore football crazy than Africans.
Qatar is hosting for prestige reasons. But it also shows Arab disunity. Joint hosting with UAE would have been so much better. Like Japan/South Korea 2012.

Morocco could have teamed up with Algeria to likely win the last World Cup bid they just lost. But boarders between both countries have been closed for over a decade.
The schedule in Aurum might also affect fans travelling from across the world. World Cups typically coincide with summer holidays for many fans in June and July.
What is talking is money FIFA will get, not common sense or interest of football.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by AreaFada2: 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
DrDre1:

The schedule in Autumn m might also affect fans travelling from across the world. World Cups typically coincide with summer holidays for many fans in June and July.

What is talking is money FIFA will get, not common sense or interest of football.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by deebrownneymar: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Omo po bi osan. Afo fun gbe mu! Brainwashed mugu. Get books and read and stop carrying static brain around. Hijo de puta. Hombre loco.

Shut up you this son of an ashawo. I should read your propaganda books so I become a paedophile like you, your bastard father and your evil prophet Mohamed. Thunder fire your entire generation there. Lmao.
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by somehow: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
DrDre1:

Khalifa stadium has been completed for the event since last year. It was used as a fan zone during the just finished World Cup with over 85,000 viewers that visited during the tournament smiley

Cool
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by eddyghali(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
greyham:

Haba...oga cool down na

I am saying what their committee said will happen because the place is hot...that's why its shifted to nov - dec. For your mind u wan come shame me for NL.
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by chccho(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2018
By the special grace of GOD i will be live in Qatar 2022 for the world cup. AMEN!!!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
eddyghali:

I am saying what their committee said will happen because the place is hot...that's why its shifted to nov - dec. For your mind u wan come shame me for NL.

grin
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by DrDre1(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2018
AreaFada2:

Immigrants are more than double the size of the Qataris. That doesn't mean the natives don't have the passion for the sport. The main thing is about filling up the stadia during the event. Nationality doesn't matter in this case as millions of visitors would troupe into the country for the event. They have invested in sports heavily over many years and I don't feel filling up the stadia would be an issue. They don't need to grant citizenship to fill them up during the event. No wealthy Arab nation grants citizenship easily...not even the UAE smiley

AreaFada2:

I never said they are more crazy about football than Africans sir smiley. The idea is that they are crazy about the sport to consider sinking billions of dollars into the sport. Not many African (or even European) nation can commit such resources into the sport within a short period of time sir. If you say Qatar is hosting for prestige reasons, do tell which country goes into the bidding without that reason. I dear say every nation that has ever submitted a bid for hosting the world cup, with or without success, did so with the aim of getting some level of prestige. It is a very big way of reminding the world of your nation, culture, people and customs. Japan/South Korea 2002 (you meant) was the 1st time ever of the event being hosted by 2 nations and I honestly feel that's the best you can get from the multiple-nations hosting arrangement. Those two nations have a very high level of discipline and lots of concessions would have been made with a good level of understanding between them with fuss. The middle east region is not so much built that way. Qatar has pursued things independently as much as possible with the resources at its disposal. Nations in that part of the world usually look at things from the angle of their sovereignty. The two also have a quite different immigration system. I doubt even the UAE would wish to share it with Qatar if they had the chance to get it so it's not really about Arab disunity while it may seem so smiley. Let's see how the next joint-hosting arrangement 2026 would turn out especially with the way things are moving in that part of the world. I doubt if that would have happened with a Trump presidency grin

AreaFada2:

The schedule in Autumn m might also affect fans travelling from across the world. World Cups typically coincide with summer holidays for many fans in June and July.

Not even loosing out in 4 previous attempts will make Morocco think of sharing it with Algeria grin The MENA region is an interesting place smiley No doubt the November/December calendar is going to cause some disruptions but that's the coolest time of the year since many people were rightly concerned about the heat and humidity levels within June and July. During this period, people are not even allowed to work under direct sunlight between 11a.m and 3p.m so it would be wrong for safety reasons to fix it around then. Saying it shouldn't have been held in Qatar because of this reason is almost like ruling out the whole region from ever hosting it. smiley

AreaFada2:

Do you think money didn't have a say in the past events? FIFA will always consider what they will gain alongside other factors. Many countries were just trying to find their way out of the global financial crisis around the time for this bid. I suspect FIFA considered that also wink . Do business with people who have billions stashed away or people still nursing financial wounds. What are the factors you consider as 'common sense' in this case, please? Is it the weather? That's already addressed. The interest of football? Qatar hosts the world cup, people come and watch, see the country and have a great experience. They go back to their nations and it would boost the sport in the region. More people will take interest in playing in the nation for clubs and so on. Overall, the football spirit is stronger. Let's move on and look forward to a great event sir smiley

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Rossikki: 1:29am On Jul 19, 2018
aonag:
see country wey follow us get the same oil. nigerua you say person no curse you? you dey lie!

SHUT UP AND USE YOUR BRAIN.

Qatar produces/exports as much oil as Nigeria per annum, but its population is only 2.5 million.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT NIGERIA, with 200 million citizens to feed, clothe, and house, to be able to afford such highly luxurious stadiums, each costing billions of dollars?

SO IF NIGERIA TODAY decides to allocate say, 10 billion dollars to build stadiums around the country, you will support it? MUMU PEOPLE.
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by okonja(m): 9:04am On Jul 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Exactly! I wish to watch that world cup. Make God no kill us by that time. One can showcase his/her idea or sell things that would attracts tourists that are there for the Mundial.

Amen my brother

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Good facilities no doubt BUT that will not stop them from getting d boots n OUT at group stages. They can ask panama how d recently worldcup do em. Nigeria for the cup!
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2018
;DMy ashebi national team will be like selfie would b dope, others would b like its coming home
Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2018
Rossikki:

SHUT UP AND USE YOUR BRAIN.

Qatar produces/exports as much oil as Nigeria per annum, but its population is only 2.5 million.

HOW THE HELL DO YOU EXPECT NIGERIA, with 200 million citizens to feed, clothe, and house, to be able to afford such highly luxurious stadiums, each costing billions of dollars?

SO IF NIGERIA TODAY decides to allocate say, 10 billion dollars to build stadiums around the country, you will support it? MUMU PEOPLE.

your dad and his dad are the mumus not me..i would have facutally replied you but you are not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Qatar Is Ready For "Qatar 2022" World Cup (Photos Of Stadiums) by Teibaba(m): 10:21am On Jul 19, 2018
DrDre1:

The later part of your point is a joke right? smiley
Just in case you are serious about it, it's going to be mixed feelings for many Nigerians that will be opportune to witness the 2022 World Cup live. So many people will return back home with so much hate for how Nigeria has managed its resources for so many years. The construction sites are enough to move one to tears when you discover the efforts that's been put into hosting the event. The whole thing is so serious that it's causing serious bad envy even from neighbouring wealth nations. The Qataris do know how to make nations and people go green with envy with their touch smiley

It was a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Amokachi Wears Tinubu Cap To Field (Photo) / Best Soccer Prediction Site In D World With 96% Accuracy, Tested And Trusted / Mikel Obi A Father Of Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.