Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) (66176 Views)

Manchester United:Harry Maguire leaves Leicester to undergo medicals at new club / Katsina United Players Undergoing Medicals (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Undergoing Medicals At Juventus (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:01pm On Dec 26, 2022
Al Nassr have scheduled a medical for Cristiano Ronaldo ahead of a $75million-a-year transfer, CBS Sports reports.

The Saudi Arabian club are looking to complete the signing of the 37-year-old in January.

Ronaldo is still without a club since his contract was cancelled by Manchester United last month.

Al Nassr have been frontrunners for Ronaldo’s signature, with agent Jorge Mendes having failed to find suitors in Europe.

Optimism is high in Riyadh that they will secure the signing of the five-time Ballon d’Or winner, in what would be viewed as a major coup for football in the region.

Such is the confidence at Al Nassr that they have booked accommodation for Ronaldo and his entourage.

It is understood that the broad terms of Ronaldo’s contract with Al Nassr have already been agreed and it is up to him whether he wishes to conclude the formalities of the move.

DAILY POST

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by God1000(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

He's already a millionaire with so many achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now, he's already 37.

193 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by superintendents(m): 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

DAILY POST

Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

grin

make i no talk...sha
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:
This is bad move for C Ronaldo, money isn't everything, this will damage his reputation

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now
I'm thinking Cristiano Ronaldo needs more goals.
Scoring in Saudi League will be much easier for him.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tokskob2008: 9:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

He's already a millionaire with so much achievements to be proud of.

If I were him, I would consider quitting football now
Which reputation him wan damage again naa... He has played well and gotten enough titles and reputation already so it won't be bad if he plays for smaller clubs now that he is old and at the same time still make money doing what he loves best or you think money is ever enough to make

418 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
Finally baba don ready to collect him pension money

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by howenono: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
suiiii my goat ronaldo meeting messi was like Asake meeting Wizkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkMzX0gWEII
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by floss(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Hmmm....For if men use the Greenwood like this, what will happen when it is dry....

Ronaldo should just swallow everything and move to MLS before switching to his childhood dream of staring in Hollywood movies.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by real691(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Cr7 and Messi are the real goats!

Their rivalry gave life to football. How?
Fans started learning facts to defend their chosen goat.
Businesses thrived on their rivalry.
Bloggers cashed out.
Top footballers were inspired by them like the soda/cr7 saga.
The media couldn't exhaust stories and comparison topics about them.
Clubs rose to prominence by signing them.
Their lifestyles represented the two major routes to the top, Talent and Hardwork which triggered emotional attachment and sympathy among their fans.
Legends took their sides.
Business men sized opportunities from the rivalry.

One thing I have learnt from their era is "if you want strong followership use a VS!" By this I mean when there is rivalry between two leaders, followers tend to create a cult-like movement. See religion, politics, music, sports etc. When it comes down to one vs the other, the followership takes a new dimension. A cult is formed.

Except Mbape gets a strong rival, his followership would not match any of the goats.

For me, they are both great! I love them both!

114 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Olam09(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Damn
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by WibusJaga: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
wink

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Utanisco(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
MINI GOAT

Lets check it out

Like for MESSI
Share for RONALDO

191 Likes 272 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by callmevirus(m): 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Good for you
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by cliqtips: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
The money they call in football makes me wonder. I keep asking myself why am I not a footballer ?

Chai....

26 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Felabrity: 9:19pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chai
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ominilongest(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Thank you GOAT let's make this happen. smiley
It's not about money yen yen yen yen but you guys never wanted him on your Tv screen
At least una go shift attention towards the 75million flop in Reds.
Siuuuuuuuuuuuuu

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
Great.

No more pressure. Just play, enjoy your football, score more goals and give assists. Break records, chop more money.

To many of us, you are always the GOAT of this generation

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tonymario58: 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2022
It's a good business move for him

1 Like

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Fedrick100: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
Messi will equal his Ucl records

12 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by ofemigeorge(m): 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

So says a Messi fan, that want Messi to quickly surpass Ronaldo scoring records and scared that Ronaldo will come for them sooner or later.

Why quit when the hunger is still there

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by jimmyolasun: 9:21pm On Dec 26, 2022
y
Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Veezy4u(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
All the best for him

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Exceed15: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
God1000:

You said what? ??

5 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by smile11s(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Joebayo217: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Utanisco:
MINI GOAT

Lets check it out

Like for MESSI
Share for RONALDO

you're starve of like and shares grin

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Doohutyji: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
If you have applied for two or more jobs and yet haven't received any interview invitation, it's a clear indication that your CV is ineffective and requires professional assistance.

Please pay close attention to what you're about to read next if you're tired of being in this position and need your CV to be effective.

I must let you in on a secret. I know exactly where you can find help.

There is a company that will rewrite your CV and turn it into a powerful marketing tool that will land you multiple interview invitations. 99.9% guaranteed.

Their service is RELIABLE, FAST, and CHEAP.

Within a week of reading this, the first 20 persons who get in touch with them will receive a CV revamp for just 5,000NGN.

With your revamped CV, you would stand out, dazzle recruiters, improve your prospects, and secure an interview.

Keep in mind that the discount has a deadline. Therefore, take action today! Contact them right away!

2 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ini-mini-mani-goat.
Your irrelevance is music to my ears.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Transfer: C. Ronaldo To Undergo Medicals Ahead Of $75Million-A-Year Move (Photo) by Tumblr: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
⚽️

36 Likes 9 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Luxury Home In Lagos (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives Two-year Prison Sentence For Tax Evasion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.