Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media (5797 Views)

Lagos Assembly Reacts To Proscription Of F-SARS / Shehu Sani, Reno Omokri React As F-SARS Killed Kolade Johnson / Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by heed101(m): 4:53am On Jul 18, 2018
olas24u:

so what do they watch for on peoples phones?thanks
they would tell u to go to browser history, gallery, your Facebook messenger etc. If devil wants to romance their victims' destiny, they would have white man pictures in their gallery and boom! You are forcefully kidnapped to unknown destination for negotiation. I said negotiation! Not bail o! Incase u are proving to be stubborn, they take you in to the station for another case(petty robbery or cultist).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by rex444(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2018
Undercover my foot....and they r posing for pix
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by RZArecta2(m): 6:57am On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:

Recently (today 17/07/2018) , Social Media was agog with the pictures of F-SARS operatives (in official NPF F-SARS kit) in a casual photo (see attached photo).

Commentaries from citizens casting aspersions & insults followed same. In the midst of all these it is important to not loose sight of the following under listed facts:-

- operatives in that photo were part of the team that was involved in the capture of billionaire kidnapper "Evans"

- The operatives as recent as few months ago where involved in the release of an octogenarian relative of mine who was kidnapped on his way to Delta state from Lagos.

While Nigerian's may be pissed with regards to thier "looks" it is important to note that 70% of their work profile involves serious undercover work in tough & very hostile environment & they should not be expected to look like Idris Elba on the cover of Vogue Magazine.

Try & imagine how security in Lagos State would be if F-SARS is not working for just 12 hours. Trust me it would be a MAD MAX kind of apocalypse.

Give our policemen the support they deserve & push your elected representives to allocate more funding to the NPF.

Shalom
arrant nonsense and bunkum
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by ehinmowo: 7:43am On Jul 18, 2018
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Go and die, most of them are criminals.
They will die a terrible death insha'Allah

That's harsh...think twice b4 u talk once.
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2018
ehinmowo:

That's harsh...think twice b4 u talk once.
If you are one of them or you have a relative who is one, tell them they will die a terrible death.
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 18, 2018
The last officer there clearly stoned. SARS is a loose canon without a commander. How can an officer on duty dress like the yahoo boy they are witch hunting? Dreads ba wo
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by harley88(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:
You entire generation are bastards.

You dimwit brain can't process the fact that I don't have to be related to an official.

As usual, Unnecessarily aggressive just like your FSARs family member. Bunch of useless no good people.

E gobe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by wingmanII: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2018
Undercover? Their cover is already blown with this picture. You claim they work under cover yet they allowed their picture to be taken and published. What kind of undercover is that? I don't think the OP understand what undercover means.
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by Lewist(m): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2018
You better say d truth now cos we all know you are one of them fail SARS. But wait o SARS is a disease now.

gabng:

Recently (today 17/07/2018) , Social Media was agog with the pictures of F-SARS operatives (in official NPF F-SARS kit) in a casual photo (see attached photo).

Commentaries from citizens casting aspersions & insults followed same. In the midst of all these it is important to not loose sight of the following under listed facts:-

- operatives in that photo were part of the team that was involved in the capture of billionaire kidnapper "Evans"

- The operatives as recent as few months ago where involved in the release of an octogenarian relative of mine who was kidnapped on his way to Delta state from Lagos.

While Nigerian's may be pissed with regards to thier "looks" it is important to note that 70% of their work profile involves serious undercover work in tough & very hostile environment & they should not be expected to look like Idris Elba on the cover of Vogue Magazine.

Try & imagine how security in Lagos State would be if F-SARS is not working for just 12 hours. Trust me it would be a MAD MAX kind of apocalypse.

Give our policemen the support they deserve & push your elected representives to allocate more funding to the NPF.

Shalom

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by frankzone: 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:

Shalom
Why should undercover agents blow their cover and post on sm if what you are saying is true?
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Read the article again & my previous statements above

Comprehension is key

frankzone:

Why should undercover agents blow their cover and post on sm if what you are saying is true?
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Comprehension failure

Lewist:
You better say d truth now cos we all know you are one of them fail SARS. But wait o SARS is a disease now.

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
And the stew in your head blinded you to the fact that you initial comment was aggressive?

Demented Soul.

If only you where this loud mouthed in your life
Bloody Coward

You don't come close to the shoelaces of my family members.

harley88:

As usual, Unnecessarily aggressive just like your FSARs family member. Bunch of useless no good people.

E gobe
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2018
Judgement without any proof

The effect of poor education in Nigeria continues to manifest.

Zionista:
The last officer there clearly stoned. SARS is a loose canon without a commander. How can an officer on duty dress like the yahoo boy they are witch hunting? Dreads ba wo
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Comprehension Failure

RZArecta2:
arrant nonsense and bunkum
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by frankzone: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:
Read the article again & my previous statements above

Comprehension is key

Oga go n sleep. You sound too dumb
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:
Judgement without any proof

The effect of poor education in Nigeria continues to manifest.

Get lost Mr Educationist. There are physical manifestations of substance abuse that are clearly noticeable on crackheads like you. The eyes are usually the first to give away the signs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2018
Na you carry your busy body come my thread.

Are you that dazed with the crack in your system?

Ode

Zionista:

Get lost Mr Educationist. There are physical manifestations of substance abuse that are clearly noticeable on crackheads like you. The eyes are usually the first to give away the signs.
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Comprehension must be that complex for the retarded Luke you.

Ndo!!!

frankzone:

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gatecrash123: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sars is around
Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by gabng(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
frankzone:

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:
Na you carry your busy body come my thread.

Are you that dazed with the crack in your system?

Ode

Clown,why not paste the thread on your dinghy room's wall so that no one can comment... spewing thrash on a public forum..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by harley88(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
gabng:
And the stew in your head blinded you to the fact that you initial comment was aggressive?

Demented Soul.

If only you where this loud mouthed in your life
Bloody Coward

You don't come close to the shoelaces of my family members.

Well, firstly my aggression was actually directed at the FSARs officials you were blindly defending but then........
It's like you are a part of the grossly incompetent Nigerian Police force. Well gerrout and stop disturbing my life.
Goan do what you guys do best; harass innocent people..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Viral F-SARS Picture On Social Media by frankzone: 1:05am On Jul 19, 2018
gabng:
Comprehension must be that complex for the retarded Luke you.

Ndo!!!

Wasted sperm

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can Now Apply For Your EKEDC Prepaid Meter Here / The Igbos Are Not Landlocked / Army Commander Caught Shouting Kill Anybody You See In Izombe Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.