Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? (983 Views)

/ How To Resume Download Of Broken Files With IDM (Internet Download Manager) / Please Help, I Got A Problem With My Internet Download Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by Digriz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2010
I decided to raise this thread purposely to know if there is a better download manager to switched to,i previously bn using download accelerator bt get frustrated wt the stuff when many of my incomplete files got broken the next time i wanted to resume wt it.Presently,i decided to be using orbit which i found very satisfactory because my incomplete downloads never got broken bt the speed is slower than accelerator bt i still prefers it.
Has anyone wt a better idea of this let him educate me.
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by DakANGEL(f): 7:56pm On Jun 13, 2010
i use accelerator bt wt a registered version and its great for me.
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by felix55(m): 5:55pm On Jun 14, 2010
guy i prefer internet download manager. is so great in terms of downloading and resuming cool
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by adeoyelola: 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2010
hi guys, i need activation key for internet download manager. God bless, adeoyelola@yahoo.com cool
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by 10glider: 8:49am On Jun 20, 2010
I prefer Free Download Manager
So far with my experience with download manager it has been the best on windows system.
But on linux i use a mozilla addon DownthemAll and kget.
FDM can be downloaded from
http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/download.htm
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by chinwemine(m): 9:22am On Jun 21, 2010
hi house, can someone please help me with internet download manager key or serial number
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by ib1mail: 10:39am On Jun 21, 2010
i use flash-get and the old version, cause its faster thank the new one, especial when u are browsing with a modem. but u will be browsing in the a cafe then the latest version will be cool. any how flash-get is the better and its free
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by lynxnoon(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2010
IDM. . . .anytime,anyday wink
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by mbond(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
Internet Download Manager is the best in terms of speed and Resumption of download and its is easy 2 use and small in size(latest version is about 3MB)
Re: Which Download Manager Do You Guys prefer? by mbond(m): 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2010
Oops, sorry 4 double posting

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Know Where I Can Be Trianed On How To Repair And Install Atm Machine/p / Wat Is The Present State Of Airtel Data Consumption. / 5 Things That Was Omitted In Windows 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.