Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,261 members, 7,954,015 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" (44082 Views)

Don’t Push Us To War, FCT Natives Warn FG, Army Over Land Tussle / Uche Nwosu Speaks On Dumping APC For PDP / Tambuwal Addressing His Supporters While Dumping APC For PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by callydon(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by KingRagnar: 10:48am On Jul 18, 2018
As the chieftain says "you can't serve God and mammon at the same time". I don't think someone with mixed personality or one who is confused is needed in the ruling party, therefore Saraki should stop pushing APC from a state of equilibrium because all hands and focused minds are needed on deck to rule this nation and prepare for the next election, we can't all be wilting for you
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Kog45(m): 11:08am On Jul 18, 2018
deebsman1:

I just wanna ask one question on how much you know Kwara, do you live in Kwara or are you in Kwara, if you answers no to any of the 2 questions, then you know nothing about the state. Very soon, the truth will come out clearly and you people will understand better
Oh where are you now are you in Ilorin or where cos am presently in Ilorin and i know what am talking about.

I'm a kwara to the core, had my primary,secondary and university education in Kwara, worked in Kwara state for one of the federal parastatals for good 14 years and left the state for oversea for three years but at home spending my vacation.

Chairman i sabi kwara politics though not a politician and i know how it is run cos it is not done on the pages of newspaper or on social media.

Did you know that Ilorin(Iliorin west/east)constituted 45% of electoral value of kwara state while the remaining 55% belonged to kwara south and north.

Mind you Ilorin west and east which constituted 45% of Kwara electoral value will never leave Saraki no matter the pressures cos they always see him as a symbol and never doubt his loyalty.

My Oga i can tell you Kwara politics from time immemorial of Adamu Attah to this present era orally and when Buhari came down to Ilorin after the coup in 1985 i was one the children picked to receive him at Ilorin airport.

Sir,am not doubting you about your know how about Kwara politics but am not a push over though we may have different views.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Olumeme: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
kingkakaone:
Saraki can decamp to any party and still swim out successful during next year's election. He has d cunningness, strategy and loyal fan base to help him overcome all obstacles, but for Dino, he needs to learn the game instead of using social media to deceive himself.

He may have lots of sympathizers on social media but what brings success is a strong fan base and loyal supporters on ground.

You are ignorant my man.
Am from Kogi West and I can tell you for free, Dino will win his election.
He's the only stingy politician that I know that win elections.
His base is too strong
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by wink2015(m): 12:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
SARAKI AND THE "GOOD BOYS OF KWARA STATE"
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
This man, cunning to the core. A true Nigerian politician.
Lets wait and see. Even APC knows in their hearts that the guy has decamped.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Belluchii: 12:26pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki thinks Nigeria is a joke, Nigerians are not surprised, he is always doing this, but he fails to remember is that the Nigeria government he used to know has changed. He is still checking his options to know which one will favor him the most. he is still trying to negotiate with APC so that he can maintain his position as senate president, He has failed to understand that the APC have created a positive platform in the minds of Nigerians.Without Him APC will win next election.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Loversminds: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Bad belle person
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by somehow: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
kingkakaone:
Saraki can decamp to any party and still swim out successful during next year's election. He has d cunningness, strategy and loyal fan base to help him overcome all obstacles, but for Dino, he needs to learn the game instead of using social media to deceive himself.

He may have lots of sympathizers on social media but what brings success is a strong fan base and loyal supporters on ground.

State election he can.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by ofuonyebi: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
let him go to his baba party...he only join APC as a nuisance to get position he wanted,,,,,but it is pay back time for people like them in politics

as majority now knows that he never has the interest of the pple but just galvanizing from one place to another where the honey is and where

he can leave a lot of billions of naira as legacy for his family...but nothing for the pple!...politicians without political ideaology..just chop & chop!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2018
Olumeme:

You are ignorant my man.
Am from Kogi West and I can tell you for free, Dino will win his election.
He's the only stingy politician that I know that win elections.
His base is too strong
I guess we'll have to wait for 2019 to know for sure.

Don't forget that there are powers that be who have machineries to control an election outcome.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by deebsman1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Kog45:
Oh where are you now are you in Ilorin or where cos am presently in Ilorin and i know what am talking about.

I'm a kwara to the core, had my primary,secondary and university education in Kwara, worked in Kwara state for one of the federal parastatals for good 14 years and left the state for oversea for three years but at home spending my vacation.

Chairman i sabi kwara politics though not a politician and i know how it is run cos it is not done on the pages of newspaper or on social media.

Did you know that Ilorin(Iliorin west/east)constituted 45% of electoral value of kwara state while the remaining 55% belonged to kwara south and north.

Mind you Ilorin west and east which constituted 45% of Kwara electoral value will never leave Saraki no matter the pressures cos they always see him as a symbol and never doubt his loyalty.

My Oga i can tell you Kwara politics from time immemorial of Adamu Attah to this present era orally and when Buhari came down to Ilorin after the coup in 1985 i was one the children picked to receive him at Ilorin airport.

Sir,am not doubting you about your know how about Kwara politics but am not a push over though we may have different views.

Now from your write up, I can know that you're truly on ground but mind you, last year's local government elections was an election where bukola saraki's political machinations failed seriously in Ilorin even among the indigents, that was a litmus test. That's to tell that they are now trying to loose free from his grip on them politically. Bukola enjoyed the support of federal might to defeat Alabi Lawal in 2003 and he has been enjoying that ever since then plus him being in power or his stooges being in power but that won't be available to him in 2019 and I can bet it with you, without federal support, it will be very very difficult for him,, example of what happened in Ekiti where the security agencies were thoroughly deployed to Bully Ayo Fayose especially now that bukola is even fighting and embarrassing the IGP, relying on security agencies support will be very difficult for him and even talking about the "45% electorates you said to be in Ilorin, remember about 35% of them are non-Ilorin indegenes so that too matters. All what Kwara state just need right now to him defeated is just a well coordinated opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by blazer2018: 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
kunmiiii:
He has susceptible loyal fans and supporters and yet not loyal to anyone or any party becos of his greed, selfishness and voracious personality to get power at all cost, this man only cares about himself and political ambition and will most definitely even betray God himself and Nigerians as long as he gets what he wants.

Well, No surprises becos he's just an epitome of the typical Nigerian politician. Nigeria will always be stagnant and backwards as long as we have these self-seeking, greedy and pilfering muggers in the corridors of power.

What do expect from a man who betrayed his own biological father...Just imagine Saraki is from a royal family with a lot of kids to succeed their father as King...i wonder what he would do to his siblings and father to get there...a political snake he is.... grin
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by uche44(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
Saraki's last battle with then ruling PDP was a collaboration of determined forces who worked together systemically to fight a common course that was also obvious to thirsty and hungry masses who needed things to be done differently from how they were undertaken then.Today, a lot of things have changend; starting from political point of view, security, economy, publics and masses awareness of current situation our country found herself, where the major catalysts are denying the role they played that brought us here we are today. If he thinks embarking on such journey will trigger public sympathy again, I doubt the qualifications of political scientists and analysts giving him such an empty hope. Nigerians now know people behind their hopelessness through the political revolutionary capacity of this current administration no matter that we have not yet got to where we all want our beloved country to be but with what these set of leaders are doing and also their body language, I think we are not far as we were during PDP now CUPP recklessness administrations.Am from Rivers State, I and my ancestors including my Niger Delta neighbors have payed too much for coexistence of this Republic and we are saying enough is enough this time. If you are forming alliance with unpatriotic forces to destroy the hope, aspirations and prosperity of this nation all the way from Kwara with respect to the good ones there, think of what Kwara State brings to the nation's coffers that will be destroyed together with the ones you are destroying and the future ones you are planning to destroy with your allies. I have a dream that one day the labourer share arise and phantom that what he labours for is his heritage and his vindication, I have a dream that one day a generation in my land share see that God in heaven should receive praises for what He has done in our land milk and honey, instead of anguish and lamentations. I have a dream that the Lord Jesus who in his infinite mercy remembered Israel in the hands of oppressor Egyptians, who also changed the history of United Arab Emirates in 1994 from a dry land to a land of milk and honey will fulfill His promises to the innocent People of my land because He started our project. A generation will read the history of today's generation and forbid us. A blessed generation with self-determination and actualisation of God's blessings upon her and her geographical settings. To God be the glory.
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Greatzeus(m): 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
If you want to be a fan,be a fan. If you want to be a hater,be a hater, choose a side and stop confusing the thunder cool
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Olumeme: 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

I guess we'll have to wait for 2019 to know for sure.

Don't forget that there are powers that be who have machineries to control an election outcome.

Forget about the powers. They are overrated, i can assure you
Re: Saraki Opens Up On Dumping APC, Says "Don’t Push Me" by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2018
Olumeme:

Forget about the powers. They are overrated, i can assure you
Fayose would disagree with u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari’s Turbaned In Daura, Becomes District Head Of Kwasarawa (Photos) / Ekweremadu’s Emergence As My Deputy Is Unfortunate And Painful – Saraki / 'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.