Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? (1007 Views)

Inter Miami's Lionel Messi Sets Two Records, In 5-Assist Game / Gernot Rohr: It Is Very Difficult For Nigeria To Win 2021 AFCON / For 2-5odds,my Records Will Convince You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by kasim155: 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2018
In the history of football, so many records have been made while so many have been broken but this two records caught my attention. So to all nairaland football fans, which of this two records will be very difficult to break.
1. Lionel Messi 91 goal in a calendar year (2012) or
2. Robert Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 minutes ( Bayern Munich's Vs Wolfsburg, September 2015)
Or if you know of any other record that is more difficult to be broken than any of this two above you can still share here with us.
Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by kasim155: 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2018
To me I think scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes will be d most difficult.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by d4real890(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
How can we send buhari back to daura come 2019 election because with what happened in ekiti I dey fear our judiciary system......chai I don loose hope for a country called once upon a Nigeria

The thunder wey go fire any buharist that quote me is on standby

1 Like

Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
5 goals in 9 minutes seems like a lucky to me.

But having to score at least 8 goals every month for 12 months isn't a joke...

Even Giroud can b lucky enough to score 5 goals in 9 minutes but not many can consistently incessantly score for a calendar year..
Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2018
Scoring 5 goal in a match under 9 minutes is somehow ridiculous. (as if others and playing with leg and you are throwing with hand). As for messi record it can be broken anytime anyday... But op how about ronaldinho record scoring 23 goals in a match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9joQXGc5Ws
Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:47am On Jul 18, 2018
5 goals in 9 minutes will be difficult to break but not impossible.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by peterd53(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2018
91 goals in a calendar year no b beans ooo
Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by mespusinglez(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2018
kasim155:
To me I think scoring 5 goals in 9 minutes will be d most difficult.
Check International Friendlies ... Several Times Players Are Scoring 6 Goals Within 5 Minutes,Even That Everton 22:0 Last Week,There Was A Player That Scored 7 Goals Within 10 Minutes, So That Record Has Long Been Broken.. 91 Goals In A Year,that goals are more than that of man u,chelsea arsenal last season... No One Like Messi
Re: Which Of This Two Records Will Be Very Difficult To Break? by kasim155: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2018
[quote author=mespusinglez post=69482727] Check International Friendlies ... Several Times Players Are Scoring 6 Goals Within 5 Minutes,Even That Everton 22:0 Last Week,There Was A Player That Scored 7 Goals Within 10 Minutes, So That Record Has Long Been Broken.. 91 Goals In A Year,that goals are more than that of man u,chelsea arsenal last season... No One Like Messi[/quote

hahhaahahahah

(1) (Reply)

Today's Fixed Match 5 Odds / Anthony Joshua’s Promoter Explains What Happens If He Wins Or Loses / Possible Round-of-16 UCL Ties (what's Yours Preference)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.