Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,734 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Speaker Bankole Must Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Bankole Must Go! (572 Views)

Poll: Should The Speaker Be Replaced?

Yes: 100% (2 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
Dont care: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! / Speaker Bankole Is More Corrupt Than Patricia Etteh - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Speaker Bankole Must Go! by ladi02(m): 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2010
Series of allegation against the speaker, Demeji Bankole keeps popping up, and has much as it looks like the House of Rep is not significant it is as a result of the leadership of Mr. Bankole. The only encounter i have had with this speaker was when his entourage put fear in everyone on the road so that our "leader"could pass.

Please post your opinion about Mr.Speaker maybe we can get him to change or have him replaced with someone capable of initiating bills that will improve the lives of Nigerians rather than status quo
Re: Speaker Bankole Must Go! by Osama10(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2010
Its just a matter of time he will definitely go.
Re: Speaker Bankole Must Go! by msaalli(m): 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2010
While he may be a thief and he has definitely lost my respect since the time he sang that dreadful song in Ekiti, I still believe the group wanting his back is going about it the wrong way. You don't blackmail someone to resign. Whatever documentary evidence you have should be turned in to the relevant agencies and the public, not telling him to resign or risk being exposed.

(1) (Reply)

Ibori’s Election Records Missing •in Inec’s Office / Is Goodluck Jonathan A Saint? / N1.3bn Scam: Efcc Invites Lulu, Ogunjobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.